• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos just took 12 klonopins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on tolerance and dosage you may either feel all nice and anxiety free accompanied by some sedation. If you have no tolerance be prepared cause your in for a long ride. Prolly gonna feel sorta drunk, maybe plastered actually, and proly very sleepy. I would not recommend tryin any rigorous or physical type work. No driving for quite some time also. I'd get a couple movies and just lay down and watch them till you fall asleep. You might jus get knocked out though. doubt this is any type of overdose scenario so its not super urgent to contact anyone for an emergency.

Last edited:
Depending on what the dosage was, and your tolerance, you could very well black out/pass out.. Not smart. Do not drink alcohol.

Basic dosing questions belong in basic drug discussion, but posts like this aren't allowed. Use the search engine, there are tons of threads on klonopin and its effects. See the directory in my signature, as well.

Research the substance BEFORE you ingest it..

edit:
All good advice in this thread but I'm going to add that if you have no tolerance it would be wise to tell someone you trust what you've taken so they can check in on you and help out if you do need help.

Furthermore if you were trying to hurt yourself please check out The Suicide Thread and feel free to PM me or any other mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.