• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine coke? how much for first time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pillpopper805

Bluelighter
i have a gram of coke and have never done it before and have no idea how much to rail. so if someone could tell me like for example snort 1/4th of it or half of it or watever

Hi pillpopper805,

Basic dosage questions belong in "Basic Drug Discussion".

This thread is so basic though I'm just going to close it and link you to the Beginner's Dosage Guide
If you have any other questions about the dosage search around BDD and make a post/thread there if you can't find what you are looking for.

Remember always start low to stay safe.

i have a gram of coke and have never done it before and have no idea how much to rail. so if someone could tell me like for example snort 1/4th of it or half of it or watever

Try 1/20th or 1/10th of the gram. I suspect it isn't pure, so this isn't going to be a massive dose or anything.

You may need to use more than that to feel anything, especially if it is very cut. It is very hard to know what purity your coke is until you use it and can tell what the quality is.

Basic dosing questions belong in BDD, however, I'm just going to close this. Just post a thread like this in Basic Drug Discussion next time.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, and enjoy the blow! :)

Hi pillpopper805,

Basic dosage questions belong in "Basic Drug Discussion".

This thread is so basic though I'm just going to close it and link you to the Beginner's Dosage Guide
If you have any other questions about the dosage search around BDD and make a post/thread there if you can't find what you are looking for.

Always start low.

You beat me to it amapola! %)

Status
Not open for further replies.