• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids mylan fent patch and tappering??

x_fizzler

Bluelighter
So i just CT for 75 hours after a crazy few week opana run which i tappered down to 10 norcos a day over a week. I tried to CT the railing 120 mg of opana a day but that was the most intense thing id ever felt worse than iv oxy or fent abusing. Well when i still felt like total garbage could barely walk after 75 hours, the only symptom i wasnt excpering nemore was the acuall kicking. I thought maybe i was acually sick too, so i popped down 45mg of roxycets, still mostly felt like crap.... Then i threw on a 50mg mylan fent 8 hours later i got a little buzz goin on which isnt what i wanted so now i feel pretty bad i totally jacked up my kicking..... turns out im not really sick at all. Its bad when you cant even tell the diffrence between sick and kick cuz all you know is dope sick nemore.

Anyways I was thinking maybe i could get another mylan when this one wears off and cut it into smaller pieces and wear it that way.. Problem is everything online says trying to cut these patches can lead to unpredictable results, well we all know ur not suppose to crush time release pills for the same reason and thats utter bs. Is this the same thing? does anyone have experince wearing these patches in smaller cut pieces, not subing them? I just wanna get down to darvocets and off this shit for good. Plz no rehab advice any good tappering advice is apperciated though. Im finally just done with shis shit i dont even like being high anymore i miss myself and my money. But i need to at least tapper down to wd being lite enoigh for me to go through my normal day with.

i dont understand how a 100mg hydro habbit is making me withdrawal longer than iv oxy habbit. usually halfwayway through day 3 music starts sounding good i can function still a lil uncomftorable but not still throwing and barely walking. Weird u think you got this shit all figured out and then sstupid ass hydro throws you through a loop.

Are the mylan patches the ones with gel? Or without. If they are the ones without the gel, then cutting them is not a problem. You could do that and wear progressively smaller pieces to kinda taper, but fent isn't exactly the best opiate to use for tapering purposes. You are probably w/ding longer than an IV oxy habit simply because the half-life when IVing gets reduced substantially so the w/d may be more intense but in my experience not last quite as long.

10 norcos a day isn't exactly a low dose to jump off at. If you didn't buckle and take the roxi's and fent, you would probably be feeling a bit better by now. But doing that severely sets you back.

I would try and taper down to like 20mg a day of hydro or something and then jump off. Doing it with fent patches will probably lead to screwing up your taper.

Good luck