• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc My new favorite cocktail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forgottenusername

Greenlighter
So i buy 5 or 6 30mg addy's along with 5 or 6 xanny bars. I immediately crush them into powder and scrape carefully into a vial. Several years ago I use to have a bad coke prob, so this brought back a few memories.

So i have my vial, and I would do around 3-5 little keybumbs here and there throughout the day. No I never got all silly and fucked up, but the little feelings I do get are great. I'm at work, gettin stressed out from all the stuck up salesman and supervisors, so I go to the bathroom and do a little keybump.

Izzz all good now... The focus and energy from the addys have me concentrated and doing good work. The xannies help me ignore my irritating coworkers, and slowly dissipate all the built up anger and frustration.

I use to have bad drug habits, but never with these. Thats a bout <snip> that last me usually 2 weeks. Never even really get a buzz, nothin euphoric or anything. Man oh man how much simpler life has be come of it though. Im gonna try to just do it every other week. Maybe use less xanny's next time.

I don't consider it a drug habit, but some friends do. Prolly from my rocky past. It's hard, everyone's opinion is different. No matter though it's always helpful to hear some. Tell me what you guys think, or if anyone else shares my little vice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting high is fun, but not all the time. Wouldn't it be better if you had the courage to deal with your life without constantly taking drugs? If your life is so shitty that you have to constantly snort that shit then perhaps you should change it.

I dont get high on it at all really, and i dont do it everyday like i need it. Its pretty much for those superbusy stressful days. That tiny vial of powder lasts me a while. If i was doing it for a high, it probably wouldnt last a day.

edit: It's not about courage at all. Its more about me losing my temper and making people angry. I have never been afraid to tell people whats on my mind. Specially when I'm hot. Much easier to blow things off.

Last edited:
I know people who get xanax prescribed to them for anxiety and take it everyday. Sometimes I can't even hold a decent conversation with them. Theres no way I would do it everyday like that. Truthfully it works great for anxiety, and I do have issues with it. Good days and bad days. Mostly good, but it's nice to have a little backup plan just in case.

Chatting about your newest favorite drug combo isn't appropriate for Other Drugs.

Check out the links in my signature for details on what is and isn't suitable.

If you have any questions drop me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.