• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos BZD Calibration

Status
Not open for further replies.

twatnopjkarna

Bluelighter
I know drug test discussions of any sort are generally frowned upon but I talked to Capn Heroin and if you knew how unlucky I was at this point you'd be absolutely AMAZED.

Now, generally most 12 Panel Tests BZD (Benzodiazepine) immunoassay machines are calibrated toward oxazepam, CORRECT? Seeing as clonazepam breaks down into 7-amino-clonazepam and very little unchange clonazepam itself. What about alprazolam? 7-hydroxy-alprazolam/little unchange alprazolam?

Capn H can vouch for how fucked over I got in this situation so I need someone with advanced chemistry background and a general understanding of EMIT/EIA Immunoassy machine probation testing. Are they only looking for by products that break down in oxazepam for the most part?

I assume single use of 22mg alprazolam, 12mg zolpidem and 6mg clonazepam roughly 5.5 days before probation testing leaves me..... screwed? yes/no and why.

Capn H, please allow this to stay up, you know the circumstances of my situation through that pm. I need some educated advice.

I have already started megaloading on St. Johns Wort to induce CYP3A4.

22 mg alprazolam -- and you were on your feet ??? why would you take all that rubbish ??

I'm sorry because you sound like you're in a tough situation, but we just don't allow drug testing questions here. A quick search on google will provide detection period information and I think in your situation, no manner of quibbling over testing machine calibration is going to make a difference :(

edit - MOD WARS!!! :D

Last edited:
Drug testing discussion isn't "frowned upon" ...its not allowed. Please read the guidelines and standards links in my signature and PM me if you have any questions regarding this.

EDIT:

You win this round, dokomo but I'm not giving up. I shall best you yet

Status
Not open for further replies.