• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Does the microwave methos used on the new "op"s work on Opana?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dayday

Bluelighter
I'm on Opana ER 40's and I want to find a way to IV them. I have read the thread on here about it, but none of the techniques in them work. I have never seen if anyone has tried this, or to put it in the oven, and would like some feedback. Has anyone successfully IV'ed Opana ER? I'm beginning to think that it's damn near impossible unless you're a chemist...

I think a lot of people will agree with me when I say that 40mg oxymorphone is a bit much to put in your veins at one time, unless you have some crazy tolerance! It'd be safer/easier to just ask for Opana IR for breakthrough and bang that.

Its a big waste of time and pills to try getting those to be IV'able. I have the morphine ER's and IR's. I have tried numerus times to beat the wax in the ER's to make them injectable. No method works. Ive tried them all. Its imposible. Look up the 'coca-cola method' and do that. Id put up a link but theres so many method. Basically its putting a crushed up pill into room temp glass of coca-cola and letting it sit for anywhere from an hour to 24 hours. Thats why you need to look it up and see which one would work best for you. The method turns it into instant release. The only injectable ones are the IR's. And besides who wants to inject wax into their veins? NOT ME! Just ask ur doc for the IR's.

Well, I have roxy 15's for breakthru and at this point in my pain management, I don't think he will switch me because he is trying to wein me off already. The asshole took me already from 30mg roxys every 4 hrs (6x a day) to 4 15's throughout the day. He's really fuckin me here, I've been withdrawling ever since, it's just too big of a jump. But I guess maybe I could use that to try to get him to change the roxys to the opana IR boys. I would definitely love to have em though haha.

Opana IR's dissolve as easily as heroin, it's nut's. Just try and get those. Remember to filter. :)

(white powder heroin that is)

case, do you really get as good of a rush as they say you do? I tried it once, but it was back when I knew nothing about IV'ing pills, and for some reason a lot of people around here boil their pills, so that's what someone told me to do with it, and I think I lost a lot of the oxymorphone from boiling it too long and didn't feel much from it.

1 10mg is equal to 100mg IV morphine, so that's about a point of H if it is 50% pure (which would be high most places in the country)

why dont you just IV the roxi? Just crush it up, add water, filter and enjoy! No heat needed and do not boil bc u would be breaking down all the binders and you dont want that stuff. just water.

I do IV the roxis, but I'm really interested in trying IV opana. I don't get much of a rush from the roxis and my tolerance is sky high, I'm not even gonna tell u how many roxi 30's I did at one time the other day because you would most likely think i was lying. I'll just say this it was more than 15 and that was the 1st time I've gotten high off them in a long time. I'm just about ready to go back to a detox program somewhere, but I'm just waiting for my back pain problems to go away.

I get morphine ER's and IR's. I love the rush from the morphine. Its diff from the roxi rush. and im not all doped up afterwards. and I feel the rush every time. altho my tolerance has gone up its still worth it. I have tried every way to beat that damn wax and it just not worth it to even waste my time anymore trying. unless theres a surefire way that I havent tried, im not trying anymore. and the morphine I get are pretty much the same as the opana. So dont waste ur time or pills for that matter. Just chew them. they work faster that way.

Don't even waste your time with trying to inject the ERs... when i first started on ER 20s I wasted so many pills and so much effort... like somebody said before it is just not worth the hassle...

i would try to get the IRs... they are WONDERFUL... once my doc put me on the IRs ive been IVing them like theres no tomorrow. BE CAREFUL though becuse oxymorph is so damn addicting i cant stop myself from injecting these things even tho its destroying my circulatory system. USE micron filters and don't get the generics because they have microcrystalline cellulose in em and i believe the brand does not.

if you are on Roxi 15's there is no reason why he couldn't switch you to the 5mg Opana IR.... the 5mg IRs are comparable to 5mg oxycodone in the doctors eyes because the bioavailability is only 10% so your body only receives .5mg oxymorphone orally.

the doctor will treat it as a REDUCTION from 15mg roxis to 5mg opana... oxymorphone has the most incredible rush... and the legs!... ill will still be nodding from 15mg IV 4-5 hours later! it is the king of opiates.

i swear though dont play with fire, once you try IV oxymorphone theres no turning back... say goodbye to your pain management and say goodbye to your tolerance.

case, do you really get as good of a rush as they say you do?
Heroin doesn't even compare, hardly anything beats IV oxymorphone in my opinion - it's an incredible rush.

Don't even waste your time with trying to inject the ERs... when i first started on ER 20s I wasted so many pills and so much effort... like somebody said before it is just not worth the hassle...

i would try to get the IRs... they are WONDERFUL... once my doc put me on the IRs ive been IVing them like theres no tomorrow. BE CAREFUL though becuse oxymorph is so damn addicting i cant stop myself from injecting these things even tho its destroying my circulatory system. USE micron filters and don't get the generics because they have microcrystalline cellulose in em and i believe the brand does not.

i swear though dont play with fire, once you try IV oxymorphone theres no turning back... say goodbye to your pain management and say goodbye to your tolerance.

This.

if you are on Roxi 15's there is no reason why he couldn't switch you to the 5mg Opana IR.... the 5mg IRs are comparable to 5mg oxycodone in the doctors eyes because the bioavailability is only 10% so your body only receives .5mg oxymorphone orally.

the doctor will treat it as a REDUCTION from 15mg roxis to 5mg opana... oxymorphone has the most incredible rush... and the legs!... ill will still be nodding from 15mg IV 4-5 hours later! it is the king of opiates.

I know this might be kind of iffey as far as the rules go, but I'm not askng how to seek drugs from my dr, as I am already on 2 very powerful opiates, but maybe I can word this so it's not against the rules. What would be some reasons in my dr's eyes to switch medication? I am still having break through pain, and he just lowered my dose of roxys from 30mg every 4hrs to 15mg up to 4x daily, he's really kind of screwing with my pain management. I lost part of a script last month, and now he's making me take drug tests and all that kind of stuff.

I know this might be kind of iffey as far as the rules go, but I'm not askng how to seek drugs from my dr, as I am already on 2 very powerful opiates, but maybe I can word this so it's not against the rules. What would be some reasons in my dr's eyes to switch medication? I am still having break through pain, and he just lowered my dose of roxys from 30mg every 4hrs to 15mg up to 4x daily, he's really kind of screwing with my pain management. I lost part of a script last month, and now he's making me take drug tests and all that kind of stuff.

It is still against the rules. All we can say is be honest with your doctor and if you don't think you are getting the pain relief you need try to find another one.
By the way slightly rewording sentences or posing "hypothetical" questions to try and get around the rules is not appreciated.

ah I see sorry about that I'm still kind of new here. What are some of the reasons that people are commonly switched from roxys to opana? Surely that question isn't against the rules, correct?

^Please stop trying to skirt the guidelines. We know what you want to know and this isn't the place for that. For fuck's sake, amapola just said to stop "slightly rewording sentences or posing "hypothetical" questions to try and get around the rules"

There's no harm reduction value in discussing this and its inappropriate for this forum.

If you're pain is not being treated adequately then discuss options with your doctor, that's it. We won't in any way give you advice on what to say to get certain drugs whether you are prescribed other drugs or not.

Amapola nailed it.

Since this discussion has veered into territory that is not allowed and the questions seems to be answered, I'm going to close this. If anyone has information they'd like to add on the original topic of discussion, please feel free to PM me and let me and we can discuss reopening it.

What are some of the reasons that people are commonly switched from roxys to opana? Surely that question isn't against the rules, correct?
^I suppose it depends on the context, of which yours is not that good.

Opana IR can be used for breakthrough pain while on Opana ER. It is stronger than oxycodone and could be used as an alternative to it if oxycodone was not working.

p.s.
I don't really like how this thread has gone from how to safely beat the Opana ER mechanism, to how awesome oxymorphone is, to what a doc needs to see to prescribe Opana IR. If you had opened with that I would have closed the thread right off the bat so I think I'll do so now.

If you have any more questions about Opana ER then please post them in the megathread.
Opana ER - MEGA THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.