Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Herbal Ecstasy vs Chemical Ecstasy

Johnny Clunkski

Bluelighter
Would anyone here be able to help me out about the pros and cons of herbal e... as opposed to the real shite.. Is the herbal stuff really worth it ?

Herbal shit is exactly that - shit... it's legal for a reason - it pretty much does fuck all... ;)
It mostly contains stuff like guarana, ginko-bolba, and gin-sing... which are high in caffine content and have mild stimulant and relaxation properties...
These can have some sort of effect, but the reason I say steer clear of herbal ecstasy is because you can pick up all the contents at coles for about 10% of the price...
The only real similarities between herbal and real ecstasy is the name... :)
P.S... I've spelt the names of those herbs wrong too... oh well... ;)
[ 09 April 2002: Message edited by: Pleonastic ]

The only herb worth your time is
26.gif
All else is forfeit.
BTW there have been similar questions re 'herbal ecstasy' in New to XTC.

marketing strategy to get the kiddies in, Herbal ecstasy also gives you the ability, depending on dosage, to see your dinner again! ;)

Herbal ecstasy is more like speed and nothing like the real thing. Trust me. Theres not really that much at all that comes close to the feelings of chemical ecstasy. Its debatable which drugs get the closest .. cocaine, masculine (had a friend who reckons it gets the closet rather than feeling close to people, close to nature) etc..but like I said its debatable.
But the fact is only mdma feels like mdma

Whilst I also agree that the herbal stuff pretty much doesn't do diddly.. we shouldn't ignore the healing and maintenance properties these herbal remedies contain.
"Herbal ecstasy" is actully a handy tool for recovery (if you look as the ingredients you can buy them seperately and manipulate them as you please rather than taking all the stimulants in one go you might have a different one at differing times of the day etc)
Gingko Biloba is good for peripheral circulation, which in turn aids in memory repair.
Ginseng is not only an excellent energy provider, it also helps to relieve anxiety. Its considered a mild stomach tonic and stimulant, useful in loss of appetite that can arise from mental and nervous exhaustion.
And well.. we all know about what guarana can do for us. AND if your Herbal stuff has lotso vitamin B in it, well it can't be emphasised how important your B groups are :)
ESPECIALLY if you're a nang whore!
So yeah.. don't think about using it to get high.. use it to help come back down :)

Ok this is sort of on the topic of legal shit and i dont believe it warrants a whole topic. Anyway on Saturday i was already on one pill when this guy was handing around this metal container around the size of a film canister. There was some sort of label on the container saying what it was but i cant rememebr what.He said "take 3 big sniffs" i proceeded to do this. He also told me the name of it and it sounded like some legal shit. When i sniffed it it smelt kind of like solvent or something. Anyway instantly after sniffing it i felt like i was flying for about 40 seconds then i felt normal again. Anyway i think this stuff was some legal stuff. Anyway does anyone know what this was because i would be interested in buying some.

Most likely the solvent smelling stuff was a version of amyl nitrite (probably isobutyl nitrite). It's sold in small glass bottles about the size of a film cannister in sex shops.
BigTrancer :)

Thank you BigTrancer after searching for amyl nitrite on Erowid it seems that thats what this was. It certainly seemed like quite a fun legal drug but I dont think I'll use it frequently due to the damage it can cause. Anyway a friend told me that this stuff is also used as a muscle relaxant by gay people. That kind of freaked me out a bit but is this true?

Yep, it's true - but that doesn't mean that using "Amyl" makes you gay... so don't *even* go there, girlfriend.
BigTrancer ;)
PS: Now back to the regularly scheduled topic...