• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Quantative analysis properties of EZ Testers.

anfalicious

Bluelighter
Done a few searches, can't find anything, so I thought I'd bring this up for discussion.
Has anyone noticed that how quickly it turns to black and how much turns to black has bugger all to do with the quality of the pill?
I think this would be because with the teeny amount you scrape off you are a) getting a different amount of powder every time b) your getting a different ratio of MDXX/binder everytime. This is obviously going to make a large difference to the reaction. I've also been thinking about how well the binders disolve. I've noticed that some times it takes ages for the binders to dissolve, could this mean it takes longer for the MD to react?
The reason I ask this is because if I am right, then statements like "turned straight to black" or "purple to black in 10 seconds" means precisely fuck all. I've taken to just seeing it turn to black is enough for me, as pills that have gone black really quickly haven't been as good as ones that have taken their time.
Comments? Discussion?
[ 08 April 2002: Message edited by: anfalicious ]

yes i defintiely agree... time has fuck all to do with it usually for precisely the reasons you have stated... it is almost impossible to know how "well mixed" the batch has been so you could theoretically get up to 100% MDMA in the sample which could also theoretically be all the MDMA that is in the entire pill... not very likely but it shows the absolute extreme.
the only verifiable way of quantifying the exact amounts is really GC/MS and if you have a few million dollars lying around, go out and buy yourself one...
most people who state that they know the exact compostition of a pill or the milligrammage of MDXX pre pill are spouting bullshit and most likely trying to look important... ignore them... or mock them... unless they have guns or knives... then back away slowly never breaking eye contact...
have fun play safe... :)

So may variables... Harder presses usually will turn slower, different MDxx substances change slower/faster.. older testers wont change as fast. theres just to many variating factors.

Reagent chemical testers give qualitative information only. NO information about the quantity of active chemical in a pill can be gleaned from a tiny powder sample. To infer dose from the speed of a chemical reaction would be a careless extrapolation of inadequate information.
BigTrancer :)

a careless extrapolation of inadequate informationSay that 5 times fast... ;)
As for the topic: yeah, what they all said... the best pills I've seen have taken ages to turn black, and some fair duds have bubbled black instantly... try breaking the pill in half and testing from a scraping from the middle of the pill... at least that way you'll know if it's been coated with something... but you still won't know how much is in it... :)

That "coating theory" is so bunk. Do you think someone that is pressing up to 200 000 pills an hour (yes a top of the line pill press can do this) is going to sit down and coat each pill???
Maybe your local dodgey dealer will coat 100 of a dodgey batch, but this would not be large scale.

"coating" makes it sound high tech, the version i've heard is getting speed pills and putting em in a bag filled with MDMA powder and shaking it. and frankly i believe it as i think i've tested a pill at an event that gave a result that made me suspect this. it aint rocket science but it does seem like a lot of trouble to go to.