Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 07/04/02

entropope

Bluelighter
White stars are still around. 6 pointed raised star, white pill with teens y black specks. Test black from whatever colour you believe :) 99% (or probably more) of people say these are strong, clean MDMA. Many people saying there is a new batch which is not as strong as the earlier ones. They look identical to the earlier ones, and generally people that think they are weaker have eaten a lot of stars. You decide, I think they're all the same. Still the most common thing around.
khaki mercedes: not many still about, but there are a few. Opinions vary but most people prefer the stars cos they're stronger. Merc simble hard to make out cos the colour is really mottley. Flat both sides.
blue domes: look that same as ones from December. Test black, nice pills. Domed both sides I think? 8x5mm dome to dome and 8x3mm edge to edge (someone pls varify this tho cos I haven't measured one myself and the numbers vary... perhaps they vary in size like last time)
red/pink broken hearts: clean pills, test black. Don't know about the strength, I think they is weak. About in smaller numbers than the stars and domes. Indented broken heart, flat both sides. Blue ones of the same description were aro und but all gone now I think.
green hearts: heart with an arrow through it. No test result. Supposed to be the real thing but a tad on the weak side.
white triangles: again no test, again supposed to be good, and of decent strength.
white mitsi's: test purple to black, eat 2 and you should feel them enough (rather weak)
dodgy pills
white 5 pointed stars.
anything with 'sex' or '69' on it :)
remember to test your pills no matter which homies you iz down with.
[ 06 April 2002: Message edited by: entropope ]

Assuming that Perth Pills can include the State's regional areas, then I would like to add that the Blue Diamonds are also rather fine.
Also, has anyone come across plain white pills with two, maybe three circles printed on `em [each circle inside the next]
Don't know what they're called, or what was in em, but those who partook seemed happy with their decision

nah,
ones in december were like little blue barrels.. these r just normal dome shape.. dunno about exact measurements though, didn't bother measuring.
[ 09 April 2002: Message edited by: Euphorik ]

Seen/tested Light Blue/Aqua/Green "MTV"s currently in perth. Well-Pressed, bevelled both sides with score. Fairly sure they are the same as in pillreports.com over east
EZ Classic (marquis) : black 5s
EZ phase 1+2(simons) : blue 3s
EZ phase 3+2(robodobe): nothing 5mins
should be safe
always test yours though...
Brown Mercedes are around, no idea where they came from.. no reports over east. Maybe these are the same as the "khaki" ones? (they looked brown to me, and not very mottly, but it was pretty dim.) Check my report in pillreports for ez-test results.
What else is around ppl, be nice to have something that rates higher than a 7 in perth.

New Pink Kangaroo's/ Qauntas's
Very Good Pill, in my opinion there just as strong as the blue domes, if not , then very close

A friend told me that there are new stars around. The old ones are kinda speckled and the new ones are pure white.
He said that the new pure white ones are really smacky and gave him bad stomach cramps and made him tired. Can't confirm or deny. I'm just going on hearsay.

yeah i had a hell narky stomach from it..... these ones seem to be all white and not as crumbly
those quantas are all over the east right now...probably like when the hammers/yonnexes were around, they come in to WA and some1 took a handful before going where they belong and then some1 else brings em back could be the very same.. i dunno food for thought probably doenst help much to the cause of this board but anyway :)

not much just an observation and probably more relavant to the pills being pressed in oz thread if anything.. sorry junga :)

Green MTVs are very good if you like clean MDMA. Hit pretty hard, and peaked for about 2.5 hours then faded away nicely over a few more. Fairly short lived, but had virtually no comedown. Not recommended for club or overly public conditions as the comeup was pretty intense. I would rate 7-8.

Found this one hiding somewhere on the second page ;)
Blue Crown - As the name suggests a blue pill with a 3 pointed crown, tests black, strong roll, second hand info tho.
Still arround are the White Trianges and Pink Kangeroos, apart from that I know nothing more.
Anything else?

Just a warning about CAPS FILLED WITH BROWNISH 'MDMA' POWDER:
I had a bad reaction to one of these, felt extremely tense and edgy, couldn't stop shaking, paranoid and upset, during the worst of it i couldn't feel my legs or hands and almost collapsed, it was hard to breathe, almost hyperventillated. Luckily very good friends took care of me until this passed maybe 3-4 hours later. I have to say it was really scary, in 3 years i've never experienced anything like it.
A couple of other people had these (same source) and they said they actually felt nothing from them but shivers.
Be very careful people because these actually TESTED BLACK!

I've seen that powder. It seems to be inconsistant in strength. Some bits strong, some really weak. Some people reckons they got smashed off a little, others say they had heaps before feeling much. The reaction you had sounds like a reaction to a strong dose when you're not in the right frame of mind for it...
Apparently the little pellety brown bits go black, but some of the other bits in there don't react. They're not nasty additives tho cos my report comes from a dude that tested with all the testers, and had a large dose (400mg) without any effects but clean MDMA. My verdict, clean, but very weak, and inconsistant :)

Blue Diamons any1????? Any1 seen or heard anything about these. Thats all i really know about them...
What about puprle domes????? ppl been calling em purple hazes??? sorry bout the lack of info :)

Blue Diamonds are nice pills with a very strong peak.
Purple Domes aren't very good, hit hard but don't last very long, and comedown wasn't too nice.
Both test black for mdxx

Does anyone have a description
of the Blue Diamonds seen around perth
Size ?
Shape ?
Press ?
You know the deal any or all info
much app.

Blue Diamond.
Average size pill.
Pretty dark blue.
Barrel Shape.
Diamond Symobl.
Took 30-45mins to come on, hits hard. Intense peak for around 2-3 hours, then just turns into a nice mellow peak. Pill all up lasted around 4-5 hours. Nice bikkie.
A lot of my mates report hallucinations, so do a few users on here? I didn't have any, but these seem like a good dose of MDMA so it doesnt suprise me.

Cheers go-ee
much appreciated geeza
sound like some decent candy
finally got to Perth
Bout time to I was gettin'
sick of readin'
reports from over East
with there 8's & 9's
Av' a good week bro

Off white double cherries starting to seep into Perth atm. test up black with marquis and mandelin 9mm x 3.5mm, bevelled and clean press. nice strong pill, if an MTV is an 8, these are a 7.7