• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Having tried "plugging", would you revert to railing or dumping ever again?

Disco Diablo

Ex-Bluelighter
I wanted to have a poll here but couldn't find a way to do it so I guess the old "reply to post" method will suffice.
Me personally, unless there was something preventing me, ie. unable to find privacy, thinks plugging is the only way to go now.
Thanks to bluelight, I no longer need to double-dump and my enjoyment of mdma has no doubt increased dramatically.
Now, wouldn't it be funny to see a pill with "A$$" pressed on it. Of course, they would have to have the moniker "Aussie Dollars".

I've plugged before, but I went back to the good old fashioned way - swallowing it. Less of a hassle.

Like you said, unless you have a total lack of privacy or any other inconvenience, plugging is the ONLY way to go.
Frankly as far as I'm concerned, shoving drugs up your arse isn't dirty or wrong, I mean, hell, some medicines you're supposed to do it with, so why not illicits?
It's cheap, and no way would I go back to not doing it.
-plaz out-

^
can't see myself sticking my fingers up my ass to insert drugs. :)
i don't deny that it might be cool and make you peak like there's no tomorrow..but still.
guess they'll soon develop special pills meant for that :)
[ 02 April 2002: Message edited by: doVe ]

To doVe: Capsules are good for just that. And because most usually crush the pill finely before placing in the capsule, the effects come rapid and intense.
To plazma: I agree that the method is not dirty or wrong, however a coservative type would argue with you for days unrelentlessly. The first time a friend told me about his "plugging" experience, I thought he was just playing a joke on me and was waiting to make fun of me if I started "poking" around. I didn't try the method until I read about it in bluelight as well as an encyclopedia.
To liquiddelight: It wasn't as good for you, as it was for me??? You'll never "bump" again then?
Here are the results so far:
bump foreva: 2
bump neva / neva will : 1
bump neva again: 1

DAMN YOU DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!
Plugging IMO, is "Da bomb"... if it works.
I've plugged 1/3 before and felt more than out of a whole pill... However, I've also plugged a whole (same pill, different nite) and got nada...
Some of us, for some reason, plugging just doesn't work every time. :(
As for those still refusing to try it, if I could get it to work every time, well, spending $10 per roll would be a lot handier :)

Plugging is the most effective method of rolling. It is inconvenient in some clubs, particularly if the toilets have no lock. Use a rubber or some surgical gloves, that way you'll avoid direct contact, ewww.
All the times I have plugged, I have had great rolls. Putting pills in caps isn't quite as good plugging IMHO, but is now my most common method of rolling. Railing isn't bad, but I don't like the idea of burning my sinus/nasal passages. Swallowing pills direct, in my opinion is a waste of pill.

Can anyone tell me if plugging with a vege-cap is just as effective as using a gelcap as far as dissolving goes? Or is it incomplete sometimes, like when you plug a pill?

Ok well i've plugged a few times and OMFG it was good!!!
However it's surprising how many people are so against it, but I guess small minded people are a majority in this world. Either that or there are just too many people who aren't comfortable with themselves.

The most of the people who say plugging is disgusting are really just uninformed, but there are those who just won't do it out of principle. It is the latter group who are just uncomfortable.
The fact is that if you plug using surgical gloves or a condom, it is more hygenic than when you go to the toilet normally. Not to mention it is a common practice in hospitals to plug medicine in patients.

LOL Pleo - kinda... but wouldn't that imply making a sound like "*plug*" when you actually put the pill in? Or maybe I'm just not pushing hard enough...
BigTrancer ;)

The definition can be stretched - according to dictionary.com "murmur" is onomatopoeic... ;)
So I think plugging applies... :D

all this talk of plugging makes me wonder... :D has anyone tried smoking or banging a pill? also how does plugging fare for other drugs like speed or K?

Not sure about smoking, but banging a pill is NOT good... a pill is usually 75% binder, which is a lot of shit to be putting directly into your blood stream. If you're going to bang MDMA, try and get MDMA powder from a very trusted source. The risks increase imensly and you have to raise how much care you take in proportion...
Although that said, apparantly it's not that good, because the rush is too intense to be pleasurable... never tried it though so that's only heresay...

What Pleo said... You can try to smoke pills, some people like it, others find the taste horrible and the high not worthwhile. The high is much shorter lived, and pills are too expensive for many people to get that short a rush out of them. In my experience (and opinion) if you're paying 35-50 bucks for a pill you might as well enjoy it for a couple of hours instead of 60-90mins.
Definitely agree about avoiding injecting binders and fillers though, they tend to aggregate into chalky lumps in your veins which aren't that fun.
BigTrancer :)

I'm just here to say that plugging gets the thumbs up from me, with the only bad thing about it is the freaking itchy feeling you get once it starts kicking in.
Take note of the thumb. ^^^

Hmmm, might try plugging 2nite and see how he goes! I'll fill ya in on it.... hopefully i won't chicken out!
HAHAHAHAHAHA, joke Mods, kidding, haha, ya know a bit of humour... :\ :D
[Edit: Heh heh heh. Good joke. BigTrancer]
[ 05 April 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

^^^^
That face is of me about 15 mins after plugging... Gah, the burn shits me to tears, and I dunno, I've never felt the effects as much as I have when I've eaten/railed them...
I'm still a firm believer in the ways of:
"Eat a half, snort a half" ;)