• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your nastiest tasting and or smelling drugs (also pills)

ThizzXTC

Bluelighter
I just want some opinions on what drugs or pills taste the nastiest. And what smells the worst? Also, what tastes and smells the best?

Worst tasting:

Tequila :p
Xanax :p :p
Salvia :p :p :p

Best tasting:

Decent Weed :D :D
Dank Weed :D :D :D
Lean :D :D :D

Worst Smelling:

Mushrooms :p :p
Tequila :p :p :p

Best Smelling:

Decent weed :D :D
Dank Weed :D :D :D

Xanax is horrible. Lunesta is up there, as well. Booze is pretty shitty for me.

As for the best, klonopin. good herb. i enjoy the taste of crack too, lol. strange.

There's definitely a thread on this somewhere that I can't find...someone else can perhaps?

But, alprazolam tastes like total shit, and no generic/brand name/etc matters...its the substance itself, if I try to take it sublingually I gag. The prendisone pills I've gotten for severe allergic reactions burned my entire esophogus and stomach after I took them, needed to start taking them with milk and some zantac, and even that didn't completely get rid of how unpleasant it was --- never experienced that when swallowing any other pill EVER.

amt is the winner for bad smells by a long shot. its literally smells like shit...

bad taste i'd say paracetamol (i can stand the taste at all)

best smelling is weed

best tasting is crack

Stadol(sp?)

Its a nasal spray pain killer that tastes fuckin horrible.......vicoden tastes like candy in comparison...

It fucks me up too.....I never worry about driving on opiates but this shit makes my vision blur and I refuse to drive with it...

Hadn't seen it in a couple years

Valerian doesn't smell too crash hot. @$#%ing hippies can plug their useless herbal remedies as far as I'm concerned...

lunesta is horrible if you break it in half and taste it!!! and the next day it tastes like you have pennies in your mouth!!!

Worst tasting? I don't really remember as I don't have a barrage of pills at my feet constantlly (aside from my favorites oxy and xanax and what not...)

I'd have to say I hate the taste of somas.

I love the taste/smell of all mid+ grade marijuana.

Best tasting pills in my opinion - Xanax & Roxi. Yes, I enjoy the vulgar chemical taste of xanax, weird, eh? I sublingual them often. ;)

^^^^NONE of the previously mentioned drugs can possibly taste/smell worse than AMOXICILLIN!!

^^^^NONE of the previously mentioned drugs can possibly taste/smell worse than AMOXICILLIN!!

Arg beat me to it! I thought for sure no one would put antibiotics down. Ill vote worst tasting as smoked 5-MeO DALT. Shits like burnt plastic that coats your mouth, worse then dmt.

Come on all you opiate lovers

Best tasting the oxy drip mmm and of course some dank buds and the minty greatness of klonopin

i really wish i had all of those substances in my possession right now

arr what :O tequila is the nuts! pepsi, loads of ice and tequila, one of my fav drinks

I actually really like the drip from both Roxies and the dearly departed, old formula OxyContin.

Heroin, on the other hand, smells and tastes like absolute shit. It's kind of sick because I'm learning to like it. (I know what it means when I smell it and taste it...) But it's still really, really gross.

^ I've drank more Tequila than any other type of alcohol (including beer and wine) and have become absolutely DISGUSTED with it. I used to LOVE Tequila for its unique taste and smell. Now that "uniqueness" is what makes it the worst for me.

And I completely forgot to add Klonopin as a tasty pill. Chalky, but nice and minty. :)