Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

perfect pilling side orders

TiT0

Bluelighter
I was reading the topic about the diet coke and thought well wat are the best things to have and do b4, during and after u have an e. Plz everyone do tell, for all us rollers thjat have important appointments the day or following day after can b at our possible best while having the best experience with which eva type of pills we get our hands on(nonbunk or bombs of course).
eg: smoking sum weed on cum down to help relax and sleep better, having vix during etc etc.
*Point of interest, it seems i'll b getting my hand on a old blue dome and pink playboy for this weekend :) ~

Naturally good health and sleep help a person's recovery and enjoyment of an e, but apart from that what tricks have science and experienced ravers learnt? the specifics to a good time, in addition to the e, and what things annd courses of action help u recover quicker and feel heaps better. Maybe some input from our experienced moderators and health experts could help solve this enquiry, sure to help every piller! :)

do a search on pre/post loading, or read the FAQ... everything you really need to know about the subject is contained in there...
happy reading :)
edit: also you might want to edit your post... saying anything about what you may or may not have, or might be intending to get is incredibly stupid and can lead to nasty situations re: many perth bluelighters getting visits from police from saying stupid things like well i am gonna pick up X number of whatever... keep your private information private... seriously...
[ 16 March 2002: Message edited by: Chaos Butterfly ]

NANGS while pilling are amazing!!! :D Nangs all the time are amazing though, just even more so when pilling.
DJC*

Just adding to what DJC* said, NANGS are cool in general, cooler with pills, and fuckin amazing with acid. But while boosting the experience, nangs also seem to have some restorative properties. Had planned a big night of drug debauchery, but did the incredibly stupid thing of getting pissed the night before, woke up with an uber hangover, and felt shit through work and afterwards, even to the point where i wasn't sure if i was prepared to take drugs (that means for me i was incredibly fucked). Then i had a nang and my pounding headache was gone, to be replaced with pounding acid waves. Just don't do too many especially with pills or any sort of amphetamine as they make you feel as if your brain is broken the next day ;)
As far as your other questions go they will all be answered in the pre/post loading thread

i registered just to find out what the fuck NANGS were.
hi everyone :)

i've only done nangs once, on a recovery day and i loved them! so much better than pot in my opinion, after about 3 or 4 i felt so relaxed and virtually all of the scatteredness had gone.
sass, nangs are nitrous oxide bulbs. im sure someone else can give a more detailed explanation :)
[ 18 March 2002: Message edited by: Stars Fall In ]

tea or chai is always great for when u are starting the downward spiral, or your prefered alcoholic beverage if its a really nasty downward spiral...Sunshine is also a good one to have... (i.e. try not to sit inside a stuffy smoky house full of people and fast depleting oxygen all day, get outside and get some vitamin D!)
i try not to eat spicy or heavy food before a pill because it 1)really kills your stomach 2)feels funny when u are dancing and 3)doesnt taste too good if it has to come up again if you know what i mean...
One word... MEGAMULTI's
hope that helps... :)
Andromeda :)

Sleep, Sleep, Sleep and bannanas and water!
Oh Yeah! and a big fat billy for coming down!!!!
[ 19 March 2002: Message edited by: SAboy ]

If you can, order some melatonin. Here's a link to some info on it
http://www.ceri.com/melaton.htm
melatonin is a great natural relaxant, and will help your body clock get back to normal :)
Off topic, i know, but not everyone likes "bulbs" (not talking about nitrous in its entirety). I don't really like bulbs, and i certainly don't like having bulbs while under the influence of other drugs, but that's just me. Much prefer nitrous in a tank with a regulator mask. Or alternatively, if the above isn't available, fitting a balloon over the nozzle, expeling the gas into said balloon and inhaling it that way...MUCH easier on the throat, etc, and doesn't taste as bad...ewww
I guess tho, it all comes down to what rox yer sox and what sort of high you want from ze nitrous :)
[ 19 March 2002: Message edited by: samadhi ]

Nang taste bad, come on now! U can taste the creme, mmmm NANG (still an essential if yav got acid, IMHO)