Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Thanks Bluelight!!!

glory_glamour

Bluelighter
I just wanted to say thank you to Bluelight and everyone who has an input to this board.
The moderators and those who post.
I have spent the past couple of months on a chemical free break. I used that time to pore over the info on this website.
I read all about neurotoxicity and pre- and post- loading. I took all the money i would have spent on drugs and bought lots of healthy tablets.
I went out last Sunday night and post loaded for the first time. With, 5-htp, valerian, vit B and vit C.
I got home at 530am. post loaded, went to sleep about 35mins later.
I woke up on monday feeling great!! None of my usual messy scatteredness. No e-pression. Ate some food (easily). Its not thursday and i still feel great. This is possibly the first time since i started taking pills that i felt ok a few days later.
Whilst i still have lots more to learn, and to fine tune my post load regime, what i already know has benefited greatly.
I will never go back to NOT post loading and i am determined to get my friends into it!
So... THANK YOU BLUELIGHT!!!! :D

lol.. talk about bursting the bubble. I think this can stay - it's about harm minimisation :)

Fuck oath, I'm all about patting myself and everyone else here on the back when we deserve it :D
And we do.
All of you contribute so much to the massive volume of information we have access to: Learning and teaching, scouring the net, telling stories and testing pills, contributing scientifically valid research in hard pharmacology and chemistry, and exercising legal minds and criminal minds alike.
I believe that we still remain unique in the scope of our forums and our mission of harm minimisation. That's worth recognising.
BigTrancer :)

ive always known we were cool. 'bout time somebody RE-COG-NIZED DAT SHIT! ;)