• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD - is it da same as wen pop was a boy?

Lord Kaos

Bluelighter
had sum acid a couple of weeks back, aint tripped in about 3 years, and I found that it seriously warped me. Couldn't relate 2 ne1 who wasn't trippn, fully analysed ppl and picked out their bad points, lotsa paranoia...What happened 2 the days of intense hallucinations? I experienced none.
Used 2 trip all the time and had some really kool hallucinations; indians, bats, smoke....all sorts of weird shit appearing outta thin air.
So who here rekons that 2days LSD is really LSD? or is it just flyspray and battery acid? ;)
can LSD be tested?

Unfortunately ingrediants are getting very scarce to make the shit, which challenges chemists to find other ways to synth it (apparently there are over a dozen documented methods of making acid so far!), therefore inferior acid is the result!!!!!
Know what ya mean though - my last trip was spent analysing people to entire time and not speaking - not good!
and yes acid can be tested - in a similar way that eztests work ie by adding solution and waiting for the colour!

The difficulty with testing for LSD in a field test reagent method (rather than a lab-test with accurate instruments) is that an average LSD "tab" contains usually between 0-100 micrograms of LSD. This is less than one tenth of a milligram, and is a very small quantity. This makes it difficult to perform a qualitative test, because most of the substance contained in the tab is paper.
FYI: The reagent used for testing LSD is called Modified Ehrlich's Reagent. This only qualitatively indicates the presence of LSD, not the strength, purity, synthesis method, or any other variables.
BigTrancer :)

from the secret liquid tabernacle files
Yes, i think as far as australian acid goes its rather dirty. First of all was the acid in cardboard form? From my experience carboard trips produce a much dirtier, more headfucking trip, change to liquid if u can, it's much cleaner and produces an experience that you can sense in your body. Secondly had some liquid from os recently and it made my realise the acid(aus) that i had scored previously was dirty, dreggy bottom of the barrel acid. This shit was real AAACCCCIIIIDDDD, and produced all of the beautiful hallucinations that you described. I know this isn't very scientific but it's based on a considerable amount of experimentation if ya know what i mean. Look to the backbackers and you shall find what you seek!

thanx 4 the useful info guys.....
So 1/10th of a tab should b enuf 4 a test then?
First of all was the acid in cardboard form?
....yep in paper form
1 more question whilst we're on the topic, and I by no means suggest I'm actually gonna try this, but I've heard of sum ppl putting tabs of cid on their eyeball to increase the rush and decrease the amount of time taken to hit.
now given the dirtiness of this drug and the many unknown chems that r in em I don't think this is a very good idea, but has ne1 tried this?
and if I were 2 get my hands on sum good cid would it b safe?
[ 14 March 2002: Message edited by: Lord Kaos ]

Prolly not it is an acid and acids and eyes don't mix.
Personally if i wanted a bigger rush i would take a double or triple dose. If this ain't an option, i don't know--> get some ket

yeah we went through that acid in eyes phase, with perth acid of 4 years ago. it does hit u pretty quick like 10 mins. just cut it in half to make it more comfortable. u dont even notice it there after a while. usally take it out after an hour or so. depending on comfort and how much u can concentrate when ur trippin balls. had two mates who lost the cardboard behind their eye. havent any effect on em. another mate got cataracts but he done it a bit too much. i always only put it in my right eye just in case i did go blind from it. there was also some dodgeacid goin round. everybody knew it was battery acid blotted on paper. one of me friends didnt know about it and dropped it in both eyes. crazy f*#%er. he aint blind but he said it urt like fuck. if u wanna try it go for it but use acid u know works, cut it in half and only do it in 1 eye
peace out

LSD isn't *that* acidic... I'm pretty sure it has a pH of about 4 (compared with say soft drink or orange juice having a pH of about 2-3).
BigTrancer :)

....hmmmm interesting, actually got sum beta cid than wat I had the other week, so i mite try it.....or at least con 1 of my crazy friends in2 trying it and c wat happens ;)
If this ain't an option, i don't know--> get some ket
by 'ket' do u mean ketamine? last time I had cid I snorted 2 of those pink hearts (the K 1's) and this boosted the trip a fair bit. had 1 K pill, then cid, then another K pill. it was kinda nice bein floaty and trippn, but what I really wanna try is candyflippn. Any suggestions on how 2 maximise the fun factor when candyflippn? i.e dosage, wat 1 do I drop 1st, how long should I wait 2 drop wateva cums next, etc

I know of people who have put a drop of liquid in the corner of each eye, and apparently tripped major balls. Similar with drops on the wrists rubbed cross the forehead, all crazy shit you do when bored and have liquid.
As for candyfliping - if you can bring yourself to doing it while tripping hard, i like to snort half a pill or more about 2 hours in. That really sends you high. Then it's time for the nitrous :) .
Have fun, and be safe (the cardboard/eyeball gear sounds NASTY!) :) .

Yes by Ket, i did mean Ketamine, but the shit in pills is usually dirty ket, what u want is the powder shite. Candyflippin u say---> god it's fun :) :) :) My personal recipe is to take half a pill, then 1.5-2 hours later take the acid (liquid of course) then 2-3 hours after the liquid take the other half of the pill (oh yeah they gots to be strong 'uns) while this doesn't produces as intense an experience to what other people will suggest it provides a long smooth ride, and make you feel transcendant, ie so high that you're normal, with a degree of acquity that you've previously never encountered with drugs (most of the time they just make you fucked up). I did this at a party, running round telling everybody that i was so high, higher than high, i was normal. Most people looked at me funny but i was wearing a winnie the pooh beanie and waving round a tent peg that i thought was a sceptre of power :) (ah the delights of candyflippin!)

No need to keep the blotter in your eye for more than 60 seconds - same goes when putting it under your tongue! Try it next time...