Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Brisbane - PILLS CHECK 12/03/02

Maxi

Bluelighter
The other thead was getting a bit big and egotistical (sp?)
before you post, here are some thoughts from Big Trancer:
OK. I've been quiet about this for too long. I'd now like to request that people here follow these simple rules:
1. Be DISCREET. That means don't advertise that you are in possession of illegal drugs. Posts like "I just picked up 20 windmills" don't help anyone... ask yourself prior to posting whether you would want a policeman who already knows your name and address to read it.
2. Don't post venue details in your threads. This means stuff like "I'm going to be taking 3 of these pills at the Fabric party on Friday night" is not on. All it would take is for someone to come to a meetup and find out your screen name, then put 2 + 2 together and realise that you probably have a few pills in your pocket. If you look back over the last 3 pages of posts, you'll see I've had to remove venue details from no fewer than 8 posts. This is a hassle I don't want to have to deal with in future.
3. Please keep posts ON TOPIC. It's quite simple to do. This means that arguments, flame wars, random shite and anything else that's not on topic should NOT be posted. I've just had to go through and remove about 5 posts that had nothing to do with pills in Brisbane.
4. NO FLAMING FOR THE SAKE OF FLAMING.

Re: reply from old thread from glory_glamour
thanx for the info on the pixie bixie... shall let the doorstep know :)
btw... green stickmen.. anyone?
Andromeda :)

I brought this over from the old thread as its a recent report. Hope thats ok.
green MTV are back kiddies and my god theyre good!
Good length, peaked for about 3.5 hours.
Was extremely chopped. Major loved up feeling, ran around hugging everyone. It kinda floored me for awhile but i have a fairly low tolerance. I had minor body convulsions a few times. One time it happened while hugging a friend. He felt it got thru my body and just went "wow, you ARE CHOPPED!"
Nice clean comedown, dropped at 10:30pm and went home at 5am, asleep by 5:30am.
Supposedly from the same batch as last year, but who knows, all i know is that it was good.

after chanting to the gods blue (or green depending on who you talk to) MTV's and blue barrels fell from the sky. The barrels were excellent and the MTV's haven't been eaten yet - many mixed reports, but I've got this feeling that they won't live up to the barrels. The barrels Mark II seem to be in wide circulation like the originals. The god's have been generous.

Blue barrels are good, same gear as last time, a little less K in them this time tho. Still decent quality, worth your investment.
Green stickmen("humans" - they're the human footwear symbol) are decent bickies. I had one and got the most violent full-body shuddering i've ever had from pills. Amazing. I would have rated them near a 10, but it was all over in about 2 hours, back to baseline. These pills hit amazingly hard then back up once again, then completely off. Weird, never had anything like them before, but had my whole body jumping out of the seat with muscle spasms, and well my poor jaw and eyes! Interesting gear, did anyone else have these effects?
Apparently new things are on the way for the weekend...

^^^ More to come for the weekend?!? :) Just when I thought I couldn't be happier :D
So far Brissie scene has got
Blue (Green) MTV's
Star of David's
Blue Barrels
007's
Human's
and possibly some Popeyes (still?) around.
Very happy guys! :D
[ 15 March 2002: Message edited by: Binx ]

supaspeed: "a little less k in them this time" come off it, tell me you don't really believe that....bwahahaha.
All of you drug connoisseurs crack me up...
Every good pill that comes out someone always has to say there's k in them.
Do a search on blue MTV's, pink Ohms and motorola's on pillreports and there'll be a k comment in there.
[ 18 March 2002: Message edited by: chupa chopped ]

CC - I've had pure K before and after double-dropping the old blue domes I had massive k-like hallucinations, i put two and two together. Sorry if i don't have the mass spectrometry results, but it sure felt like there was k in them. The K effects are pretty noticeable if you snort those puppies, bang for your buck and all that.
I've only had a half of the current ones, but was told they were similar to last time's in that regard. There are atually a few pills that have very nice K+MDMA effects, which I've assumed had k in them - eg pink domes, and the old omos. Sorry if your opinion differs, but that's mine.
Do a search on blue MTV's, pink Ohms and motorola's on pillreports and there'll be a k comment in there.
I didn't mention those pills at all bro, those are comparitvely mid-quality MDMA pills - the omo's of old (and from what i've heard of the current) are different. I've had k before and that's what it feels like. Just because people on pillreports (a lot of whom still get Heroin and coke in their pills apparently) say something about totally different pills, quite frankly, doesn't mean shit.
I'd been told the omo's were the same as last time, without so much of a "tripped out comedown", so i assumed that means less K. If you take issue with that, then sorry unless you get one lab tested i guess we are left to agree to disagree.
Pixies were hocking green humans, blue omos, speckled stars and white diamonds at fairy castle, apparently too.

well, i was told that the original pink ohms were laced with acid... coz they were getting visuals... but only when the strobe came on?!?!?
it was from a pretty reliable random tho ;)
M

Oh for the day where there will be acid in pills...
someone please correct me if i am wrong on any of this but...
I think you will find that lsd wont survive in a pill due to 1)exposure to air 2)exposure to heat 3)exposure to light and 4)exposure to who knows what else is in the pill that would alter the lsd pretty quick!
btw...on another acid and not pill topic... whats this i hear about MICRODOTS?? oh please let it be true!

oops... forgot...!
what is the general consensus on 007's before i contact Mr Bond to seek classified information?
p.s. sorry about the previous post mods. know it wasnt on topic...!

if the 007's you are talking about are white with small brown flecking, then they're about a 7. Good clean pill that does the job but needs a little bit more to get that jaw action. If you can get something stronger (blue barrel) start with that and top up with 007's.

Andro - no acid in pills, for all the reasons you mentioned. 007's are pretty shit, try for one of the 4 mentioned above, they are much better value.
CC - have u actually ever had K.. or do u have no idea what you are talking about? If you have had K and disagree with what i say, fair enough, but at the moment what are u trying to say/prove?
[ 19 March 2002: Message edited by: SupaspeeD ]

^yah, I've had an E2 certified K bomb. Does anyone remember the dirty brown smileys/winkies of november? Got all of the textbook K effects, leglessness, waving walls, numb: skin, face and lips, and generally acting like a weirdo! Comes on in 15min and is gone in 1.5 hours. You can't miss the stuff! Which is why I can't stand it when people cry "there's K in 'em" on pillreports when they've never had it! There have been a few pills that have been called k-bombs on pillreports that I've tested with E2 and they've come up nothing.
If you think you've got K ask yourself if there is any numbness? That's an effect you can't miss!
My comment about K being in various pills: I was showing what a waste of time those comments are!
Just getting hallucinations doesn't mean k-based, a good dose of MDMA will produce minor visual distortions.
The bottom line is you made a call about blue barrles having k in them. There must be around 8 posts on pillreports about the various batches of blue barrels and not one other person has said k, all have said they are a great pill! I've eaten 20-24 blue barrerls of two different batches in the last 3-4 weeks, double dropped them twice and triple dropped once and yes I was hallucinating too, but you'd expect to with an MDMA dose like that. I can say that there is no K in them whatsoever.
[ 20 March 2002: Message edited by: chupa chopped ]

Chuppa Chopped....
I've eaten 20-24 blue barrerls of two different batches in the last 3-4 weeks double dropped them twice and triple dropped once and yes I was hallucinating too
...dude...
[ 20 March 2002: Message edited by: samadhi ]

the mtv's are good, well worth your money,very intense but I found they only lasted 2 hours.*shrugs*

Fuck me brisbane, settle down on the pills!!
There is no need to drop 25 pills in 2 weeks, I dont care who you are.
And MDMA will produce visual hallucinations in large doses, as I beleive the Blue Domes were. Christ knows what I would see if I double dropped them.
Please stop all this random drug conjecture. Bluelight is here to try to educate and stop uneducated and unproven drug myths, not perpetuate them.

Okie Dokie...
Not much new to report,
except that red broken hearts are around.
Green/Blue MTV's are still around, as are star of davids and blue barrels.
A friend of mine had a green ck and said they were damn good.
I know this isnt exactly about pills, but there is liquid called 'Nitro' going around. Which is a pure form of GHB - if not pure than Very concentrated. Believe me, this stuff is GOOD!
unfortunately, a couple of people didnt believe the strength and had a lovely little 'g-nap'
(not me!!)