Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Amyl Question

glory_glamour

Bluelighter
I have a question... i inhaled stuff on sunday night which i was told was amyl. it smelled like chlorine. was this amyl or a legal equivalent? if it wasnt amyl or a legal equivalant, then what was it? i had a headache about 1 hour after inhaling it. i've read on BL that thats quite common after amyl. I feel really rundown.

Yeah i guess amyl could be described as having a chlorinish smell and it IS known to cause the odd headache. What else did you take alongside the amyl? I'm pretty sure sure one whiff of the stuff isn't enough to make you feel rundown.

I personally hate amyl, so therefore haven't had it for ages... but what I remember is that it smells like sniffing textas... not sure if that's any help though... :)
You're right about the headache thing though - that's actually why I hate it...

Sounds like "amyl" that can be bought from sex shops and some smoke shops. The usual contents of store-bought "amyl" is isobutyl nitrite or similar.
BigTrancer :)

Thanks for your help guys!
Another part of the reason i feel rundown is probably the 2.5 pills i had. :)
Its just that i read in a booklet put out by Drug Info services that immediately after inhaling amyl your immune system drops and stays down for approx 96 hours. I had glandular fever 10 months ago and i am praying that this drop in immune system from the amyl didnt kick it back in.
I also post loaded for the first time and i will never go back to not post loading! Thanks to all the fantastic info on this site! So thank you Bluelight.

OT:
I also post loaded for the first time and i will never go back to not post loading! Thanks to all the fantastic info on this site! So thank you Bluelight.
Now THAT is a good quote :D They should put that up on the front page.
BigTrancer :D

glory_glamour, i've had a fairly run down immune system ever since i had gladular fever. i tried amyl for the first time last week and didn't notice any obvious adverse effects on my general health. i'd imagine the 2.5 pills you had and staying up all night would have been a lot worse for your immune system :)

Amyl/isobutyl nitrite, or 'poppers', is sometimes sold under the name 'video head cleaner' or 'leather cleaner' at sex shops and fetish clothing stores. It's also often called 'liquid incense' or 'room deodoriser'. NB: This does not imply that any product going by these names will contain inhalable nitrites.
For some more information on inhalable nitrites, have a read of the following Adobe PDF from DanceSafe.org - http://www.dancesafe.org/documents/poppers.pdf
Remeber, as DanceSafe says - "Poppers can affect your judgement - put on a condom before you use them." :D
BigTrancer :)