Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney Pills - 13/3/ 02

cuba

Bluelighter
Its about time one of these got going again especially after such a big weekend!!!!!
BLUE MTV
Pill description - round, about 6mm x 3mm, bevelled edge, flat BOTH sides, quite a deep, perfectly straight score running to very edge of pill. MTV logo in straight line, all capitals. The blue is a medium colour with slight lighter blue and white speckles. Well pressed, not too crumbly.
Pill Effects - 30 minute comeon hits quite hard for about 30 mins after the comeon but then settles into a nice but slightly too weak cruise. Nice eye wobbles, little or no jaw clenching, floating sensations in legs and able to dance. pill lasted about 3-3.5 hrs with a pretty easy comedown. Put a smile on my face but not as strong or loved up as i would like although it is very clean (not as clean as stars or white hearts tho).
Rating- 7.5/10 These are definitely NOT worth 9 or 10 people- if u get offered a pill from the double score family like the ABC/U2/Apple/Kangaroo dont pass it up for these!!!!!! Very overrated.
Other good pills around- White Stars (clean, 3.5hr peak but way too weak 7/10) Blue ABC (clean, nice and strong, 4-5 hr peak, very loved-up, GOOD SHIT! 9/10)

anyone have any info on what the new batch of GREEN CU's are meant to be like.
Pillreports shows an old picture used for an initial post. It does say it was mind blowing, so keen for someone to back this up???

I am very confused with this pill. There are some very insane reports and some very poor reports about these MTV's. Some people obviosly think people are over rating them, but far out, then there must b a lot of people doing it... I have recently heard a report of 2 batches going round one being a local and one a import. Can any one verify this? I have not seen so many varied reports over a pill in a very long time, and i find it hard to believe that so many people would intentially overrate a pill. Could it b there is a different batch that deserves a 10. producers also could have done it to turn a profit$$$$. Still yet to personally try but it gives me something to look forward to. Any ideas

friend had a half last w/e and had to sit down... normally does wholes, so thats a fair indication they were pretty strong and GOOD!!!
I think some people may be used to the more head fucky types like ABC's/U2's so when a clean one like MTV comes on, they dish it...
Havent had either so can only go off what i heard

No im not a disser of clean pills- the ABCs were only slightly less clean than the MTV but way stronger and longer lasting which more than makes up for it. And why do people think there is a 2nd batch due to variation in user ratings? The variation has been between 7 & 10 out of 10. what is the big deal about that. We can safely disregard the 10 which was rated without fitting into the pillreports guidelines anyway so the variation is between 7 & 9. Thats no big deal, its actually quite common eg Red Toyota rated 7s, 8s, 9s.
I think people saw the MTV logo which has a good reputation and have overhyped them.

I wonder if it might just be variation in individual pills. I have no idea how pills are actually made, but I would assume that different concentrations of MDMA in biccies could happen?
I used to hear that idea a bit, though not so much now (could have just been a dealer justifying average pingers I suppose).
For recent example of possible variation in pills, I found that the ABC's were pretty average. Others have raved about them.
Over the years I've seen the same thing happen quite a few times. Could be to do with pre-existing chemical balances already in the body I suppose, or mood and setting is very likely, though I would maybe guess that it's just different concentrations of the substance in the pills (at least SOME of the time)?
I think we maybe need to hesitate a bit more sometimes before writing off someone’s opinion on a biccie. I don't know, I've just seen a lot of people on pillreports get slammed for liking a pill, simply because the other person didn't.
Mind you, I've maybe done that (to some extent) a few times myself actually. *shrug* (stupid memory loss)

yeah ive mused over the same theory Mr Happ-e. so if we stick together we won't look stoopid ;)
ive always wondered whether the MD content would be lowered near the tail end of the mixture, or at the start maybe. ever noticed pills getting a bit paler in colour when picking up from the same guy over a few weeks??? possibly the cooks trying to squeeze more out the gear??
personally.. the difference between a pill slamming me or not is often a large meal. if i eat much before i go out i always try to hold off dumping for as long as i can.. a full stomach could drastically slow the rate of absorbtion. in theory anyway.
tony :)

nah u guys got it wrong... it all depends on how pissed u are when u dump :)

Back to the thread gentlemen ;)
Seems those Pink Kangaroos (from the Camel/Batman/Playboy Group) are back again...

ok this is probly gunna be a little weird for some but i need some pill info not for MDMA pills i have no trouble in that department but i'm getting some k pills for the buzz i have not had in ages and everyone knows how hard it is to buy off local dd's and get what your after.
anyway i have been offered:
pink hearts(sunken heart) score on reverse
Armani's(sunken with little lines across the M symbol) score on back
they both look like they are from the same producer(I got this idea from shape,size,score)
anyone had em ???
ideas ???

ar_gee check pillreports- by all sounds they are one of the best around since november. Strong, clean, long lasting. Could be a copy out by now so test them!

Anything with the distinctive double score on the back (Blue ABC's, Green Apples etc) are a sure thing.
This is from my experience only.
The ABC's that were around recently were the strongest I can remember.
Can't comment on the blue/green MTV's just yet, will post a report tomorrow (including a picture).

Anything with the distinctive double score on the back (Blue ABC's, Green Apples etc) are a sure thing.
I hope u have a ez-tester cause that logic is flawed.

I think u will find from reviewing PR that pink hearts (sunken indent) are not the same as around dec, 01. Duds that unfortunately look the same...
Keep your eyes out for
*pink kangaroos
*blue MTV's
*green hearts

YELLOW XO'S (hugs and kisses)
Not bad...Half doesn't do much..after the full is gone...smacks you out a bit, if you let it. If you wanna dance...very floaty.
Was fun...but still..a bit smacky (for my friends ETC)
i'd give it a 7.5/10
EDIT : Bah! stupid Tripod...hehe..looked fine from my end :( Thanks for the heads up..i am now determined (sp?) to find a free host that supports it ;) anyway..am going to e-mail him now, thanks again :)
/EDIT
aNt
[ 18 March 2002: Message edited by: aNt^ ]

Unfortunately I believe that tripod don't allow external linking of images... perhaps you could edit the image to be smaller than 30kb in size and email it to johnboy for hosting with the Australian BL pill pictures archive?
BigTrancer :)

orange SEX gets my thumbs up!
had just a half and was nicely fucked for 3-4 hours :) NO JAW CLENCH!! eheheh but body rushes, eye wobbles and lotsa energy! HIGHLY recommended!

Green Cupid
Green and kinda small
picture of a heart with arrow through middle
good clean pill
nice Mdma rushes
Test : black instantly
7/10

I think some people may be used to the more head fucky types like ABC's/U2's so when a clean one like MTV comes on, they dish it...
i have not had a blue ABC myself, but i have had an orange U2, and i do know that they are related, and i have to say when on the U2 (i had 1.5 over one night) i had a very clear-headed roll. i would say little to no headfuck... definately a good pill but for me no headfuck.
i think it must jsut come down to the fact that pills effect everyone differently.
ill second the orange SEX's... very nice indeed. Cutiful described them well. there are reports on pill reports also, search for sex.