Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Who wants to play?

peak_chaser

Bluelighter
I didn't know where to put this?.
I've got this idea for a wicked game show. Here's how it goes.
There are up to 6 contestants that all think they are experienced pillheads. The show will be held in a rave setting.
The first round: the Newbie
Everyone gets a pill that contains one common drug:
K, MDMA, MDA, methamphetamine, amphetamine, LSD, psilocybin
Once they've taken the drug they can all go off at a rave in the studio and then after 2 hours they come back and have to guess what they've taken and the dosage to within a 10mg range. Points are awarded for getting the class of drug right (i.e. a tryptamine), the drug name right and the dosage.
The pillheads will be able to pick the pill from a selection of different logos/colours.
They can talk to the camera and be interviewed.
The second round: What the Fuck!!!
The pills have a combination of drugs or a less commonly seen drug,
Combinations: MDMA/MDA, DOB/MDEA, K/wizz, LSD/MDMA
2-cb/LSD, PMA/k - that last one was cruel.
Less common drugs: tryptamines (DMT), phenethylamines(2-cb, DOM, DOB, mescaline, 2-ct-7), MBDB, PCP
The Third Round: Fuck your dealer's Shit up!
The pills can contain something bunk like caffeine, ephedrine, DXM atropine, heroin (not that orally active and would be hard to pick)
The Hardcore Round: Can you dig it?
The pillheads are given a mother load of a drug to see how they hold up.
The pills might have: 400mg MDMA, 130mg wizz, 40mg 2-cb, 2 grams of ephedrine, 600 mikes of LSD, 100mg PMA
Paramedics will be standing by for this round. Maximum points will be awarded to the pillhead that doesn't trip out, keeps their cool and can still dance.
To avoid legal problems the show will be broadcast over the net and will have to be held either on a boat in international waters, a pacific island owned by the show or in space!
For a fourth round challenge they could put the pillheads in a public setting like a museum, shopping centre, zoo, cinema, college or church.
The pillhead that knows their drugs the best is the winner and gets 25g of MDMA powder or an MDMA lab.
So who wants to play? I guess you could do this ojn a saturday afternoon with your mates, a video camera and some spare cash for supplies.
Got any ideas for a name?
[ 12 March 2002: Message edited by: peak_chaser ]

And they say i post too much stuff in that could be classed as nonsense! (well actually i do, but that's beside the point and i just don't care as long as its not contravening BL rules- Cancle or whatever your name is, find a big hairy black one to smoke!) This game would put all the contestants in a coma, but i'm pretty depressed at the moment, so if its free i'll give it a go..... not---> i dont wanna die.
NAME: SUPER LOONY TOXICITY COMA MORGUE DEATH BY DRUGS FUN HOUR SHOW
HOST: BABY JOHN BURGESS OR MAYBE DRUGGIE THA PIZZA DUD0R

ofcourse it's a joke - lighten up guys, I was smashed when I thought of this, but you gotta admit it would be funny....
Taberbacle: LMAO - Baby John Burgess....

hehe I dont know If i would play that game but it reminds me of something that me and some friends of mine did a couple of years back..
Bongathon 2000.
about 5 of us set up in this dudes backyard with our own seat, bong, lighter and bag-o-goodness.
1 person had a cone every 5 mins in a rotation, time being kept by the sober watcher who was also our cameraman and scorekeeper.
There was a whiteboard with our names and a tally.
After each cone we were led into a different room, sat down on a chair and asked various questions, this filled up the 5 mins of your alloted time. Then you were back in time for the next person to smoke.
Cant really remember who won but it was a fun time....watching that video from after about the 7th round onwards was hilarious.
btw- Fear Factor is a boring show. Should have left those crazy reality TV shows to the original masters - the japanese.
Fear Factory have broken up as well :(
-----
cc

medal.gif

erm... i'm not really sure what to do with this, but it is more appropriate in the social forum :)
and over to you andy....