• AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 09/03/02

Status
Not open for further replies.

entropope

Bluelighter
It's been a while ...
THE GOODS
white stars - are still around despite my earlier thoughts that they had all but finished up. Test black, fairly clean a nd very strong. 6 Pointed star, raised out of a white or white with little grey specks pill.
khaki mercedes - Also still around. Test black, very clean but imo not as strong as the stars. Mixed reports on these, some people prefer them over stars, some get little effect from them. User reports remind of the type of consistency of Dexters and (much longer ago) white 8balls. Hard to make out mercedes logo stamped into a green pills with lots of mottly khaki and brown patches through it.
Pink Playboys - haven't heard much about them, I think they're about in smaller numbers than the stars and mercs, but they seem to be very very nice. Test black, clean and strong pills.
Blue hearts - Nice pills, test black, came and went in a few days. Maybe a personal import of small scale.
That's about all I know of. I'm sure there's more cos I'm not taking pills at the moment, and half the people I know that do take pills are also having a break... so very little info coming the pope's way I'm afraid.
CRAPPY PILLS
Always watch out for dodgy white stars, especially now that there are good stars about. The dodgy ones always had a 5 pointed star. TEST EM!
more??

Good one Entropope,
It has been a while since anyone has made some reports in Perth and this one seems to be very accurate ATM.
We all missed the reports that we used to get on the old bluelight and when it went through all that controversy we really felt like we were out in the wilderness with all the goss on the gear.
So come on all you Perthies and give us your opinions on things because it doesnt just have to be the 'big boys' who start the threads it could be you !!!

Thank God Entropope's back to put some order back into our thread :)
I've heard nothing much, except white triangles.
Getting 8/10 but i havent seen or tested so take it with half a grain of salt.

oh yeah I heard about them too... supposed to be good but nothing special. I don't even know what the press is like sorry.

also green hearts around (well the heart with the arrow through it), not a bad pill.
white triangles r pretty decent as well, had one ******* at ***************. just a white pill with a triangle in it (like the pink triangles a few months ago). pretty good pill, but probably the white stars are a little bit better.
[Edit: Venue details removed. BigTrancer]
[ 11 March 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]
{NB: date also removed. entropope}
[ 12 March 2002: Message edited by: entropope ]

g'day persons! :)
Down to business, i live in perth, loved all myc hemicals and well, there is enuf unity amongst 'our kind' esp in perth, i want to have good strong pills, thats what we all want so oik, heres how we can help. here is a list of good pills going around aust from the last few weeks:p
Mtv blue, Blue fish, Brown kiss, Yellow heart, blue abc, U2pink, windmill green white specks, blue barrel light blue grey specks, white ohm (crumbly, blue quantus/kangaroo, picachoo (heard bout it's pressence in perth nfi atm), and of course the white stars, but it's old news, personally i dun like them that much, not dancy enuf and too scattery, u have have a decent convo, nor can u dance as per usal :/
ok so what i reckon we do is i'll keep tabs of other states and if u guys come accross any here in perth, say so, cause i want the best thats around, ruins the night if it's not top party crude! :) ~ sorry for the length lata\\\21

hmmm must still b a little stoned i mean not enoguh unity in fellow pills uers, and that the white star prevents u from having a decent convo and also keeps u from dancing contently:/
so yesh ill research the net and word around, and provide names of the top pills being reported round aust, and well up to u the community to inform the rest of us if u encounter thses pills so we know what we can get and that it';s good.
sorry mr moderator i need practice :) and to actually check my typing once in a while

I have tried the white doves in perth atm on three occasions. The first one I tried, I didn't eat food all day saturday and then pre-loaded, had one whole pill and it hit me like a baseball bat across the head. First head spins, then happy euphoria for about four hours. the next day I was a little sick, but didn't chuck. A friend had 1.5 same night and when I spoke to her, said she didn't feel anything and slept like a baby, she had had three drinks though. I thought after that, maybe some of the pills were good and some were bad. so next weekend same thing, no food on friday, and preload. took pill at 8, hit at 9 and wicked again, took anothery at about 1am, kept me going till 5. slept no worries. saturday night, went again, but with two lines before hand, and only one pill. went off real hard all night-no comedown. I have seen mixed reports on the doves, I think myself, that they are clean, but maybe a little weak, definetley no speed at all. if you don't prepare yourself, then it is easy to squash the drug. but I will be saving the rest of mine for specail occasions, because I think they are awesome.
The same nights I was on, my friend was on the green hearts going around atm, the ones with the arrow thru it. he was pretty smacked out on half, he says they are wicked, but after the weekend he still wants to swap for my doves, so I have my doubts. a mate was also on the pokomons, a very thick pill(5mm) with a small diameter, almost impossible to cut in half, very clean press, white. they are a little crappy. personally I wouldn't buy them. also have heard good things about some blue speckled pill my friend has, could be very old domes still cruizing around. I didn't see the old domes so I don't know what they look like. these were domed, with no score, white speckles like omo, very thick, like double stacked (approx 5mm), clean press-no logo, he says they are wild and will not trade for the doves. I have also seen some older euro's getting around, they are speckled, the logo is indistinct. they are almost mushy, and seem to break apart like a chewy museli bar. The guy that had them, had had them for a while and was trying to offload them, so I'd say they were crap as well.
anyway, hope this helps a little.
Oh btw, when I brought the doves, I was told they were white ducks, when I saw them though, i instantle recodnized them, by the bird with leg (not in flight), a little crumbly, clean white though. the point I am making, is that some pple may be calling them ducks. but they aren't.
hope this helps

Originally posted by TiT0:
the white star prevents u from having a decent convo and also keeps u from dancing contently:/
Maybe that's because theyre damn clean, and obviously cleaner than you're used to.
If you want to dance, get whip. If you want a strong, clean dose of MDMA, the stars are awesome.

im a little confused, could could someone please enlighten my uneducated ass as to what pre-loading is which is mentioned in antox' post? is he talkin bout speed?

Dude if you read the forum guidelines or the FAQ at the top of the DD forum, like it suggests everyone does before posting, it happens to mention pre/post loading a few times.
Or alternately you could use the fancy search function in the top right courner of the screen and it will come back with about a million hits.
But to get you on your way pre-loading is, to put it very simply, to prepare your body for the drugs your about to take by providing the vitamins and various other things your body burns up while on E.
[ 13 March 2002: Message edited by: Fry-d- ]

Hi
White mitsubishis are back on the scene. White pill with brown specs, embosed logo with score on the back. 9mm x 4mm.
I havent taken it yet but I have tested them with E2.Test result is purple to a very dark Black, which may indicate the presence of mdma.
I hope they would be nearly as good as the white mitzis of 3 years ago...around jeff mills time ;)
Has anyone had them yet?

do they ever really leave????
whats the story are they the same as the ones that have been around the last couple of months???
ive rolled harder off tic tacs..
there are still the stars around.......

This w/e brings more stars and mercedes and pink playboys. Oh the variety! :)
[ 16 March 2002: Message edited by: entropope ]

Anyone heard anything about Blue MTVs or Red Eagles??
"Friend" getting some this week, so just wondering if anyone has any news.

hey peoples!!
was wondering if anyone knew of anything about blue broken hearts, from the same line as the stars supposedly hitting perth ATM.
cheers

Blue domes are back, well down south they r
i havent had em yet, but mates have and say there the same as the ones floating round a few months back
NICE ONE

This link should help :)
http://www.pillreport.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=22764
Seems perth is install for a new batch of decent pills again.
blue mtv's are sounding ok from reports round aust 7-9/10 in reports, decent.
what are these red eagles? any info ppl?
*when sumone hears of new pills/reports previously unknown off in perth the post is always open. :)
Ok to date around Aust the additons to good reports are;
UFO
White Mitz (white brown specks)
Green Apple
Areoplane (yellow beige)
Armani Wings (white)
Pink Elephant
Broken heart (blue, possibly slightly purple or there is a purple batch going around)
Blue 234 (2 is smaller than other numbers)
Green S (dark green)
Popeye (white)
Btw, seems more and more ppl are starting to agree with me on this issue, the white stars are ok but not really worth it, there has been two type of 6point white stars, a euphoric one its has grey specs while the one of late, the hell smaky one, the suspected k bomb has a greenie brown tinge specs. Lets leave this one alone and get on with new types, variety is the spice of life! :)
New pills in perth? great! let the sampling begin :)
enjoy all and remeber to go hard then have a break, enjoy life then treat urself again!

The blue hearts I've been told are not so strong. 2nd hand report from someone I don't know so take that with half a cup of salt.
Stars are probably the new benchmark, so everything is going to be "from the same guys that made stars" or "better than stars" or soemthing.
Pink Playboys were better than stars I'm told :) but that was from someone who doesn't sell drugs so it's probably true.

Status
Not open for further replies.