Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Effective E-dose time frames ?

Genasirus

Bluelighter
Alright, heres a *hypothetical*.
You have 3 top quality pills (pink / green hearts) and more then enough meth to possibly run out unless you wanted to kill yourself.
Your going out to a joint, entering at 5:30pm, leaving at 7am and wanting to spend the day after wandering around Melbourne or bouncing around an after party.
You've consistently taken whole's and never halves for 2 years and always taken 2 pills in a night with some meth and occasionaly anything else thats going.
Is it worth taking the pills in halves, every hour from sort of 8-9pm onwards ? Or after a mild come-up from a half, intensifying for say the first few hours, would the last few halves be redundant and pointless ?
WOuld it be better to drop a whole, 2 hours drop a whole, 2 hours drop a whole ?
ALso re: meth. The effect of putting a point in a cap and swallowing it at say 5 pm to start the night out ?
Then maybe doing a point after it all shuts down at 8 in the morning to prepare for the day ahead ?
I hope no one takes this as a 'look at the size of my dick thing' its just a genuine question related to effectively getting the best out of a drug adventure...
Any ideas,
Genasirus
[ 09 March 2002: Message edited by: Genasirus ]

He's talking about in melbourne...
And if someone were planning on three pills in a night, they've got some serious tolerance issues...
I was just gonna say swallowing a whole point of meth would possibly be a good way to overdrive your heart (and possibly end up in hospital), but with that mdma tolerance is prolly a meth tolerance too, so it'd prolly just be a nice buzz...
Basically, one should know by this stage how pills and meth affect them, and should know that everyone is different... Asking others isn't gonna help much, 'cos their experience could be vastly different to yours...
I can't really offer any advice because I haven't had much experience with drug taking at that level... ;)

Personally - I'd say just relax a bit and play it by ear. If you feel like having a whole pill to kick off and get the ball rolling, great. Then maybe just top up with halves (or quarters if you want to play around with it) as you see fit.
Going in with the idea that "I must drop at 8, and then take halves at 9, 10, 10.30, 12..." etc. is possibly a little predmeditated for my mind, and could end up with you peaking a too hard and missing $60+ worth of party... or going stale if the pills are weaker than you expected or if they don't kick in as hard that night for some reason. Why not just cruise around enjoying the party and the company and then nibble on the pills as you feel the need.
Also, it took me a long time to realise this in my early days of taking pills, but you can bring pills home from the party if you didn't get around to eating them. ;) Just leaving the house with 3 pills in pocket is not necessarily a hell-bent mission to make sure you eat them all...
BigTrancer :)

I already kinda spoke to you in IRC about this, but I'll just add that although this might be awesome fun you're gunna fucking regret it come tuesday...
Oh, and on a personal side, that's another reason why I don't like taking pills at parties - you spend the entire night planning when to take your halves just trying to reach for a slightly higher high, and then at the end of the night realise that you could have done the same thing for free at home because you don't remember the entire event. If you map out a 5 page plan to get as much as possible out of your drugs then you're only setting yourself up for a fall, because as always happens something will throw a spanner in the works. So my advice is to try not to think about it too much and go with what feels right - fuck the theorys because it never works out the same way in reality... :)
[ 09 March 2002: Message edited by: Pleonastic ]

My only input to this theoretical discussion is DON"T FORGET YOUR ANTI-OXIDANT's PRE and POST. Particularly if you're gonna go a bit nuts.
One more thing, planning to push yourself on stimulants for that length of time could indeed be dangerous. I can't stress this enough. Also, it's meant to be a hot day, so you need to be extra cautious about fluid intake (not too little, not too much, and not just water), trying to stay cool and taking plenty of decent breaks. Also you'll need to ingest plenty of sugar/carbs as you go if you don't want to start burning up your muscles. Why not buy a bunch of sports drinks etc before you go, so you don't have to fork out big biccies for them? Don't try to push yourself for 14 hours of dancing plus after-party's, it's too risky. Take care