• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How many people have eaten a pill that has tested clear?

MOTOMAN

Bluelighter
I just saw Soma's warning post on the Green Medic pill going around S.A. I was just curious to know how many people have eaten, or has had friends who have eaten a pill that has tested clear "because they paid too much money to just throw it away". I have seen a few of my friends do it, or tell them that those type of pills tests clear, and they still eat it. I get so angry with people who take that risk. Now we have all done something stupid in our lives, and this may be one of them, so be truthfull and lets try to see how much it does happen. Me personally I have NEVER eaten something that has tested clear, I have however thrown a few pills away that have. Lets just hope that this pill doesn't take it's toll on anyone. Take care guys.

well i have on a few diff occasions.. the first was because we didnt think to test them b4 we ate them cause they were coming from a reliable source.. but after we ate them and didn't get what we expected we tested em..and they came back clear..
the other times ive eaten things that have tested clear are the times ive eaten K bombs..which run amok in sydney all the time.. but i knew that they were K bombs b4 i ate them..and knew they wouldnt test as anything but tested them for the fun of it.. and i suspect that the pill mentioned above was also a K bomb with hindsight

I've eaten 3 pills that tested clear.
One was inactive - dud!
And two others were both something I've never had before. Both didn't test up for K either!
I always hope that it's acid but it never is!
Have had a tested and certified K-bomb before and that sucked!
One of the active pills I ate was quite enjoyable and a welcome change to MDMA.
[ 02 March 2002: Message edited by: chupa chopped ]

I've eaten 2 pills that would have tested clear, if i tested them and if i knew what testers were back in my early pilling career. In fact the first 2 googs i ever popped were complete duds, a yellow ferrari which i think was some sort of tasteless lollie and a green Turbo V, which was prolly something akin to ratsack, although obviously not because i'm still here and that was at offshore, damn you camel boy (u know i'm talking about you)

Yes I have. It was rather stupid. Nobody ever found out what the pills contained definitively, but they were very trippy and I felt like I was a step away from reality the whole rest of the day. I did manage to compound the stupidity and take an mdma pill that night too which in retrospect was really dumb especially if those pills had contained DXM. :|
You live and learn. Or you die fast.
-plaz out-

Hell no. Why even bother testing pills otherwise? If it doesn't test purple/black, then flush the damn thing.
BigTrancer :)

If it tests clear, i just head on down to the local high school and double my money.

He he that reminds me of the time a sold dried banana peels as skunk, the kid came back and said WHHHOOOOOO this shit be kickin.

the only pills I've eva eaten that tested clear were K pills.....knew wat was in em, but it's hard 2 tell the strength of K until unless u take it.
I've tried K about 5 or 6 times now, mostly in pill form....all the times I tried was ok, except 4 this one time....had a pill that was sold as a Blue Barrel (the real 1's were good)tested, came up clear, had a taste, was cold to the tongue, so knew it was K, it kicked in real fast, was floaty all night, got home smoked a mega fat bong of SA's finest and toked as hard as i could 2 bring on FX, followed up with a ciggi......I was fuckn floored, everything spun and i couldnt move 4 about 3 hours (i threw up wen i tried)....mightve been fun if I wasn't sick as well. Now I don't touch K...don't particularly like feeling like a tranquilised horse ;)

tabernacle: are you talking about offshore 2000 and that dodgy guy who had that cigarette stand that sold bics???
maybe im talking about something totally different, but hey...worth a try...
z.