Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Adelaide Pills 1/3/02

*NRG*

Bluelighter
Ok whats the go in Adelaide at the moment? I've heard cloud 9's are back and stars (6-pointed) are still around but whats new. Anyone come across blue ABC's? Any info appreciated..
[ 01 March 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

Cloud 9's r back yes....can't tell u if they r mda like the batch goin round @ xmas time, but friends report they r fairly strong and worth a try.
On da weekend I had a Blue ABC (see pill reports) and these definately impressed me, very clean, once u pop u wont stop.
Had an Orange Sex on da weekend 2....these were also very strong, but a bit more floaty and scattered u a bit....think they're still mdma tho not mda. will write up a report 2morrow.
Yellow XO (hugs n kisses) have been floatin round 4 a while and r still available, haven't tried yet but I will as soon as I get the time. Sposed 2 b nice, altho a little short lived (around 3 hrs)
Blue Barrels r back also....havent tried this batch, but have heard they aren't newhere near as good as the batch that was around last Oct-Dec
6 pointed raised stars (star of david) are ok, clean pill, little to no cumdown, but not especially strong
Caps....as always there r caps floating about and they appear 2 b quite nice, but not in the same league as ABC or Orange Sex
hope this helps u make a decision on wat 2 get
[ 06 March 2002: Message edited by: Lord Kaos ]

i just moved to adelaide from the gold coast...and went to stardust last weekend...
i had 2 cloud 9's which seemed alright but nothing to write home about...then i had this pill i'd never heard of called QANTAS and it was intense....didn't know where, who or what was going on....didn't last 2 long (2 hours maybe) but well worth it....
reminded me a bit of redHQ's in effect i think...
lockyer

wat colour were the QANTAS? got some blue ones that look like they're from the same press as Blue ABC and Pink U2s...see pic below
22475.jpg

notice the variations in the score?
Heres a pic of the U2's just outta interest....aint seen a pic newhere of these yet
22476.jpg

[ 11 March 2002: Message edited by: Lord Kaos ]

Haven't seen either of those in Adelaide but they sure do look tastey. There are two batches of cloud 9's (tophats) in Adelaide at the moment. The huge chalky clean white ones are the best I think. They only have a slight dome. I dont think i've seen a report on these yet.

wat colour were the QANTAS?
Yeah from memory they were that colour. I'm going to start taking a lot more notice of colours and markings from now on after reading around this forum.
Those pics are great too...gotta get myself a digital camera.
lockyer

Check out this thread 2 see a pic of the blue ABC......not the same colour as QANTAS, more of a bright blue: QANTAS PILLS
Those pics are great too...gotta get myself a digital camera.
thanx ;) off the topic a bit:
I use a scanner 2 take my pics not a digital camera....not much need 4 a digital camera if u got a scanner and a conventional camera. Scanners r a helluva a lot cheaper - $100-$200 4 a half decent 1. just make sure no light gets in under the lid when ure scanning 3d ojects
[ 15 March 2002: Message edited by: Lord Kaos ]
[ 15 March 2002: Message edited by: Lord Kaos ]

Beige Caspers have touched down in Adelaide - double domed with "casper the ghost" logo, tested straight to black, heavy aniseed smell, very hard press, pure beige colour ie no specs....mmmmmm!
Will road test on weekend and report!

Beige Caspers turned out to be clean yet not very strong! Luvved up and chatty but with a 2 hr peak! Good for complementing others!

Had some pink Quantas/Kangaroo's on the weekend. Same as the ones in pill reports. Quite good, would definately have again. Apart from that I'm not sure, been taking it easy lately so I'm a little out of touch.

Stay away from the grey mitsubishi's. About 8mm diameter, score on back. Test up as speed. Didn't take. Will try and put a post and pic up on pillreports soon.

got my hands on some beige barrels, double domed, no logo. ezy testing later tonight and then dropping. anyone know anything about these?? any info appreciated

Anyone heard of mellow yellows? haven't seen them yet so can't give anything better than a name. Could these be the same as yellow cupids chasoscat? Also, anyone know what these new blue barrels and toyota's are like.

Brown Kiss (OK), Green Euro(BUNK, mayB speed), Yellow QANTAS (Ket), Red/Pink QANTAS (YAY!), Blue ABC (Yay!..gettn scarce)
oh yeah & pink toyota (same as ABC, U2, etc) vitamin C and Oranga JA's are all s'posed 2 b mad
[ 25 April 2002: Message edited by: Lord Kaos ]