Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Spore importation....

Myster_Bond

Bluelighter
Anyone knows the laws on the importation of 'Mushroom Spores' in Australia.
I know in the US they are not scheduled, as the spores have no psychoactive content...
Experiences?
Cheers

I know that customs seized some spores my mate (lets call him Dave ;) ) tried to have imported over the net.. I cant remember if he got in trouble or not tho..

I'm no lawer, but as far as I'm aware there should be no problem. Just as long as no one has any reason to believe you plan on growing mushrooms, then I think you're fine.

I'm no lawyer, but as far as I'm aware there should be no problem. Just as long as no one has any reason to believe you plan on growing mushrooms, then I think you're fine.
ctrl, did you mate 'Dave' actually recieve a letter from customs? Or did his spores never arrive? If they were siezed by customs he would have been notified, unless an investigation were taking place. Frankly I can see no reason for this to occur over some spores, unless the prints were accomponing another order of dubious legality.

One of my mates has done so on more than one occasion. Prints - OK / Syringes - no show. Most prints are sent in a envelope and look no different than the other 80 billion letters coming through each day. Packages on the other hand gotta have a sticker on them decribing contents - different kettle of fish. He never got any letters or anything with the syringes, just nothing ever showed.

Thank you all for your contribution.
I appreciate all your various imputs.
As for me I have decided to jump in the deep end and go for it. Hey I mean I could go to far north Queensland and grab one... however when the cars ordomiator shows 393 thousand I doubt I would make it with the precision that a letter could.
I just hope I make sense...
Peace Love Unity and respect to y'all...
Cheers
Myster_Bond (He's back baby!)

Last time I checked in most states it's illegal to make, sell or trade spose prints or syringes....xcept SA :) yay!....theres even a shop in SA that sells em, an kits 2 grow...they got a web site and if u look hard enuf u should find it.
It's not ezy 2 grow em tho....think I'll stick to the good ól pine plantations that surround my house ;)

I've got a syringe of spores that I ordered from overseas, still sealed in its original packing.
I've actually had it for 6 months now, as I've been to lazy to even bother.
Probably dead spores now.
I just get dried mushrooms imported whenever I need 'em.
Customs always inspects the packages, but it always gets through to me.

No, I'm fairly sure (but I ain't no ShroomMaster), that your spores would still be good provided you haven't exposed the package to too much heat, unless they've somehow become contaminated.
[ 11 March 2002: Message edited by: Plague Bearer ]

If you send anything in an envelope (to a certain extent), you should be fine!
This is what I have heard :)

One problem you may encounter if ordering from the U.S,is the fact most packages go through irradiation(sp?)
So i would suggest you ask the com[any if they have had problems before??
Good luck :)