• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

WARNING - ecxtacy can lead to bi-sexuality !!!

grabsex&bmx

Bluelighter
If ever ecxtacy was legalized and came in a small packet, the instructions on the label would say,
WARNING- CONTENTS MAY CAUSE USER TO EXPERIMENT WITH THEIR SEXUALITY.
How many people do you know that have used ecxtacy as an excuse to 'discover themselves' and go and find some one of the same sex to be with for the night, knowing full well that they are straight but just love the attention and the thought that what their doing is so different !
No other drug has this capacity to turn the ordinarily straight person, into a overly confident, bi-sexual attention seeker !!
Has this got to do with the scene or the drugs ??
Who knows !!

wow. this is a realy old topic. do a search in the original old forums and you'll find heaps of people's opinions on this.
my thoughts? yup, it happens. so often in fact that it makes you wonder if their really is such a thing as "straight"? what ever get's you thru the night...

It's probably got a lot more to do with lowering inhibitions, allowing people who are naturally more experimental to overcome socially instilled reluctance to experiment.
MDMA won't 'make you bisexual' any more than you already are, you just may not have opened your mind to the possibility yet.
BigTrancer :)

Totally agree. The number of people I've seen go from homophobic to wild ‘any-sexual’ abandonment, is amazing, especially in the 35+ group.
The lowering of inhibitions is undoubtedly largely responsible, but I think MDMA has the power to expand desire for sexual experience, even in those that have previously indicated such behavior is out of the question for them.

I haven't really experienced/heard about this in relation to mdma any moreso than other drugs, sounds a lot like what anit-drug people would say it makes you do rather than what it really does, like when they say it makes everyone promiscuous. In my experience alcohol is much more likely to influence you to do something you might not have done straight.
As David Spade said on Just Shoot Me - every girl is just 5 drinks away from a girl on girl experience! So true ;)

I dunno bout E turning people *bi* but a good dose of G may.
And you'd be amazed at how many people will sell their ass for a piece of crack (no pun intended) :)
For all those who think going out's *all about the music* forget it... its all about the sphincter
As ALI.G would say if there's crack in the ass, lets play :)

Crackwhore, I'd say the anal thing is definitely NOT a G thing. If you want it up the ass you want it up the ass whether you're on G or not. Can't say whether amyl makes a difference tho...
I'd say that most girls would much rather pash on with another nice girl than have something shoved up their sphincter, under the influence or not!
;)
<edit> I've had a think about this (it's been a slow week) and I reckon beer goggles are worse than e goggles as pills just make u feel mooshy but alchy's more of an ego booster 'I'm a sex-object' thing...
[ 27 February 2002: Message edited by: Milkybar ]

Neally all my friends that are into the scene, have either turned, bi or gay, and the rest have us, have become uncomfortably comfortable with the fact of sexuality! and i really think it's a good thing! It definenlty has to do something, coz a few of my rough football head friends, who use to be 'gay' hating, now can't get enough of the gay scene!
But i agree with the person somewhere above, we are all bi-sexual...just to scared to explore!

mmmmm..........I don't agree. I think it's more that fact that if you have feelings for someone, you'll let them know about it. But, I have to say MDMA doesn't make me want to jump them, geeesh, no fucken way. And no, I don't hate gay people, well, maybe lesbians sometimes........the men hating ones..... ;)

coz a few of my rough football head friends, who use to be 'gay' hating, now can't get enough of the gay scene!
Hahaha I think we all know how many 'rough football heads' are really just homosexuals trying to hide/supress their gay tendencies by acting macho on the football field... As close to other guys as they can get...
;)
So no, mdma won't change your sexual preferences, but will allow you to come to terms with them and persue fulfulling them in a more appropriate manner...

I believe that there is no such thing as 'gay' or 'straight' in this world, we all fall somewhere in a spectrum of either one of the two !!
Even these so called straight footballers are probably 90% straight and 10% gay that is why they are scared of that 10% in them and hate gays !!
On the topic of all drugs being responsible for people doing things that they ordinarily wouldnt do then when was the last time you saw a chick pash a chick when they were bent or speeding hey!!

It is very hard to lie to yourself when you are on MDMA. This is why it has been so useful in therapy.
A lot of "straight" people wont normally consider kissing someone of the same sex because they "know" it is "wrong". Put that same person in a situation where they are on MDMA, and are presented with the opportunity to kiss someone, and they can't easily fall back on the usual "reasons" for not doing it.
You'll ask yourself "Why is it wrong? There's no logical reason. I only feel it is wrong because I fear what other people might think of me, and that has nothing to do with what I really feel."
In every one's personalities there are lots of no-go areas, walls of denial that are built up over years, covering taboo subjects that are just to difficult to even think about rationally. Sex is probably the one area that we all have these walls of denial in, so it is not suprising that this is the one where we all seem to find that MDMA can break through this denial and allow us to do things that normaly we would feel we couldn't. But there are always many other areas in our minds that are subject to simlilar walls. Grief is another common one. How many of us have been unable to deal with the loss of a loved one, but while using MDMA have been able to explore such feelings without immediately recoiling back? This is why MDMA is being used in the treatment of Post Traumatic Shock Disorder.

"But i agree with the person somewhere above, we are all bi-sexual...just to scared to explore!"
That is the biggest load of crap I've heard all day.
Trust me mate, we aren't all bi-sexual.

I meant to reply to this topic awhile ago, but never got around to it.
Since i started taking ecstasy, i've found myself looking at things differently. I'm more accepting of a lot of things, more understanding. (not just about sexuality either)
I think its more that side of things that got me looking at other girls. Not that i've ever done anything about it (yet :) ) But i'll look at girls and go 'hmm.. thats cute" I never used to do that. I think that taking MDMA increases your awareness of yourself. Its not just when i'm rolling that i'll look either. I'll just admit it more to myself when i am.
I have to agree with Crackwhore's G comment!
I was G'ing of my little butt for the first time on New Years Day and i said to my boyfriend that i'd jump the fence for DJ Heaven (damn she is cute)! He immediately turned around and siad "youre getting horny arent you?".
Anyway! Moving right along. I dont know if i actually voiced my opinion properly on the topic. Sorry if its just rambling! I'm a bit scattered today (i have no idea cos i wasnt on gear on the weekend!?!)

Oh, why won't the horrible world of sexually mature and aware people around me go away!?!?!
the horror!!
I don't think ecstacy "causes" bisexuality. It's already there... ecstacy may help to bring it out. If it's there it will eventually come out, taking ecstacy may have just put you in a group of people where you feel comfortable making it common knowledge.
Being comfortable with yourself and your sexuality doesn't happen in the snap of a finger, but ecstacy may help you be a bit more honest with yourself and put you in a more open mindset.
Bring the g, the baby oil and the lovin! ;)

I aggree with Johnboy above. It seems to me that ecstacy does two cool things to you.
1. It makes it very hard to lie to yourself (or very easy to be honest)
2. It turns your focus away from your worries and onto pleasure and being happy.
With these two effects you may realise firstly that affection feels good no matter what gender you are recieving it from and then it will be easier to reason that homosexuality isn't 'wrong' 'or dirty' or any of those things that we are taught to believe. So it's logical that we end up more predisposed to homosexuality while rolling.