Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Medical muffins

BigTrancer

Bluelight Crew
ODD SPOT -- The Age -- 21 Feb 2001.
Californian school officials are considering whether a 13-year-old girl can display her science project, which examines medical uses for marijuana. The student presented her project in class, but officials later confiscated her props - including a marijuana-laced muffin.
*ROFL* Hmm... that looks like a marijuana-laced muffins. You better take those right to the staffroom, young lady.
BigTrancer :D
[ 21 February 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

Same fucking thing happened at my school, they asked for projects on plants that are used as medicine and one guy did marijuana--> it got confiscated of course, damn these fuckers who are against ethnobotony

I did my grade 12 biology research project on different plants/poisons and drugs that affect the CNS...with a 9 page case study on LSD and related compounds...
they didnt confiscate it, they gave me an A and used it as an example for the next few years..
mind you it was on the sunshine coast qld and alot of teachers were from *ahem* maleny.... hehehe
its a fuckin project... so the kid wants to be a neuropharmacologist in the future, all the better id say! hehehe
Andromeda :)

I once did a school project on Marijuana in yr12
and it got top of the class
thankgod for the hippie teacher

My yr 10 communication project was a movie that depicted crack use, even though it was just one of those pipe ashtrays and the actor had a drag of ciggie off camera, and then when we were rolling (film, not X) blew it through the ashtray. It also had prostitution and bestiality, needless to say it was banned from further viewing and i had to write this huge sucky essay about how difficult it was to make a film, in order to pass. Luckly it worked, editing VHS when you don't know to do anything blows. I'm with every who had liberal minded teachers (U Lucky Bastards :) ), would have got into neuropharm. along time before i did in Uni.

I had 2 essays rejected in year 12 because they were "unsuitable". One on abortion, the other on bisexuality. I had a liberal teacher, which made it worse because both of them were good, A quality, but the abortion one was fucking excellent, the teacher said to me "This is almost perfect, however, I think you'll find you'll lose a lot of marks if it is cross marked by the wrong teacher"... The wrong teacher being any one of about 90% of the english faculty.
Damn catholic schools.

I'd like to add damn presbyterian schools ;)
Sounds like we were both fucked up anyway i've just noticed this freaky red rash on my hand so it's to bed with me :) (no it's not from wanking probably too much irish coffee, boyo!)