Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Clean Pills?

JMB

Bluelighter
I admit I don't take pills very often and when I do I take all the necessary precautions. What my question is when someone says a pill is very clean does that mean I won't be feeling weird the next day when I am coming down. Normallly when I take a pill the next day I feel strange not sick if you get my drift. If you have clean pills do you still get this feeling. Hope this makes sense.

While it is possible that a 'cleaner' pill may result in a better feeling than you're used to over the few days after a roll, it is most likely going to be a sales pitch and nothing more.
They'll say its clean to get you to buy it. If someone tells you about a pill they had that felt clean, then for them maybe they had less of a head space or they felt in better control. Maybe they found it had a smoother comedown, its hard to say.
But you won't be guaranteed a perfect day the next day.

Plague bearer is probably right i've heard all sorts of dealers spinning shit about "oh yeah man, these are like rul' clean, maaannn" when infact they're selling dirty k bombs. As far as i'm concerned clean means no other psychoactives except MDMA- it still won't be completely clean because of the binders they use to stick the pill together, otherwise it would just be a bunch of powder. Testing your pill is the only way to know if it's really clean, don't listen to your dealer or friends only Marquis, Robadope and Simon know what they're really talking a-bou-te ;)

I have to say I have used the word "clean" to describe a pill a couple times. Yes, they usually mean clean when your coming down you will feel more fresh than dirty. eg: speed come down, DIRTY. MDMA come down, CLEAN, and make you feel kinda fresh. That's what I reckon anyway. In the end though it's all dirty shit. Never trust anyone, always test your stuff. Even though that wont give you a perfect reading, it's the best out there.

i find that the word clean usually means it will come on softer, it will creep up, and as said above generally means good qaulity mdma. the come down, as in when the effects are wearing off, will be smooth, ie, you wont really be able to tell for sure that you have 'come down', while other pills, you will get very sleepy quickly, or just feel like shit very quickly, this means the pill is not as clean.
i think an example of a good pill that was not clean was the green BB of last year. for me it was very dirty... extensive jawclenching - far beyond normal levels, a very strong headfuck (for me anyway) and a difficult couple of days afterwards.
whilst a recent pink heart could be described as clean. comedown virtually non-existent, following days were not difficult like i was not burdened by having had it, the roll was strong but not a headfuck.
its hard to describe. a pill that is not clean may mean that during your roll you have longer periods of discomfort (by that i mean the restlessness and feeling of 'i dunno what i wanna do' that you get from strong doses), while a cleaner pill should have less of these periods if any at all.
i dunno how correct i am, tahts just the way i perceive it, i havent described what i mean very well, but yeah correct me if im wrong!

I find it a little hard to describe I guess... the feeling is... crisper, if that makes sense to anyone else. Can hit really hard sometimes, or slow, but there's only ever ONE feeling there, that's what I mean by crispness, no interference of the effects of other substances.
Next day is better on clean pills, but if they're strong, it's still going to limit the activities you can have fun with if you don't have 5-HTP.
[ 25 February 2002: Message edited by: entropope ]

I know what you mean Entropope, about those clean pills as opposed to ol dirty bastards, or powerful chargy (chock full of MDA) pringles, and in a sense clean can be used as an adverb (cleanly ?, happy anna!) to desribe the feeling of a pill or it can be used as an adjective to describe what's actually in the pill. Both are acceptible uses of the term 'clean'

dirty pill = smacked out feeling, scattered thoughts on come up, usually more meth or speedie feel after peak and harder come down (really scattered in head).
clean pill = wave of pure joy through body, no scattered feeling at all, no comedown at all, feeling of a liquid body (easy to dance and move body,not speedy though), no smacked out feeling, feeling of love for everyone, very smooth ride for 3 0r 4 hours,

^^^^^ ooooooo naughty! your not allowed to say "smacked out" on bluelight!
uummmaaa!! im telling :p

Strong clean pills will make most people lose their dog (get 'smacked out'). It's the amount of chemical that your body is having to process that makes it difficult to move about.

That's right a fantastic pill with 120-150 mg MDMA will sit you on your arse more than K&S combo. And a clean MDA pill will make you feel more speedy after the peak and give you a harder come down as you've been going for longer and have deficiencies of both serotonin and dopamine.
(i think 'smacked out' is a stupid descriptor as well, wasted, floored, boshed all much better and people don't think of you as a filthy smackie)