• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Which psychadelic impairs judgement most?

Sempiternity

Bluelighter
In the intrest of harm-reduction I would like to know what psychadelic impairs normal brain function.(ie. lack of straight thought, total lack of thought, stupid thoughts, rainbow thoughts)
I have friends who have done 12mg/kg dose of DXM and lost the ability to think, yet I have heard stories of people gaining amazing clarity of mind and insightful glimpses into life while totally wrecked.
Any thoughts?

i think you answered your own question. this is a totally subjective thing, and you will no doubt get a million different opinions. i've been completely brain dead from sudafed, felt like albert einstein from opium, and vice versa...

Acid can turn you into a retard with the intellect of a ameoba, or it can turn you into the oracle who sees past the thin veil set up by the puppet masters enforcing the will of the hive mind
Then a again there's alcohol, marijuana and just about everything else

the most trusted psychedelic that impairs your thinking and mind and intellect in general is....
severe lack of sleep.
Andromeda :)

Datura... without a doubt.
Cos you don't actually realize you are hallucinating. Everything seems real.

I've read some of the trip reports on datura. They are hilarious in a bad bad way. Is it possible for you guys to give me a slightly better idea of how poorly your mind was working..?

i actually felt that i had reached the point of utter mental retardation after doing DXM the first time. thought i'd cause some serious damage to me noggin