Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Shelf Life of GHB, 1,4B, GBL ?

DeXX

Bluelighter
Someone I know has found a small amount of GHB in their room from about 6 months ago. Do the various types of G deteriorate over time? Will it be of lesser effect? Is it more dangerous? Anyone know with certainty? Info would be apprecitated..
Cheers

Sorry i cant be of more help, but i have stored some ghb away for going close to a month, when consumed had the same effect as normal, i think it evaporates (possibly)so it was in a cool dark place. However six months is a pretty long time, i don't know they kept it that long, great self control!! he he he.

GBL, GHB and 1,4b will store forever (assuming it doesnt eat thru the container ;) ).... like most drugs (except LSD) they are very stable.
just remember to give it a good shake if it has been sitting for a bit (more than a few hours) as they (1,4b in particular) tend to settle out when diluted in water.
M

Be wary of water evaporation. It may be the case that if left with the lid off or an open container, water may evaporate off leaving a stronger solution than expected.

Thanks for the info guys. It was not a matter of self control, more of an exciting unexpected discovery!! The lid has always been on, it's been in a cupboard. Hmm I guess thunderbirds are go!