Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

G help..

Cdcbraja

Bluelighter
Hi all..
( this probably is wrong forum but since there has been a bit of disscion of late about G i thought i would put it in here )
Friend of mine was given 4ml of G at 25$ . ( ripoff?? )
and was told u need to take about 2ml of it...
its in a small little bottle , and is kinda like a thick water looking kinda stuff. can this be diluted with water??
and if so .. will it disperse into the water properly??
like so ,, putting 4ml into 20ml of water..
would it be right to say having 10 ml would be like the suggested 2ml dose.?? or could that 4ml not breakdown properly in the water and when my friend pours it could he get all of the g ???
in other words.. will it break down and evenly disperse into the water???
thanks for ur help...
oh and also.. this stuff comes from melbourne. and the guy im getting it of ways about 110kg and has 2 lots of 2ml in a night..
oh and also.. he said i dont need to keep it in the fridge???????
thanks..
Peace.

Braja you're exactly on the right track (except the diluted dose would be 12ml). Most people mix their G with water to make it easier to measure doses more safely. It's much easier to measure out 10ml than it is 2 and if you go 1 or 2 mls over with a 10ml diluted dose you're much less likely to G out as compared to going over say 1/2ml with a 2ml dose. make sense?
G disperses in water easily just add some and shake the bottle :)
[ 16 February 2002: Message edited by: mona ]

ok..
so ur saying 8ml of water plus 4ml of g coming to 12ml all up?? is that right???
and then how much would u take per dose? (6ml?)
and does it have to be kept in fridge??
( sorry for sounding dumb )
thanks again.
braja.

oh and 1 more thing..
this doesnt taste like salty water ?? ( i thought g was supposed to ???? )
it taste.. like umm.. a yuk medical taste..
hehe (bad description..
)

well..
I was told it was ghb .. but im starting to think it might be 14b?
i tried 2ml.. and felt a little bit cruisy.. not much.. tasted really chemically not salty at all.
had a real clear head from it? could of been from low dose tho.
????????????????????

in a nutshell, ghb tastes salty and 1,4B tastes well... like you said. Tastes yuk but yeah, cant really think of anything that can give a proper description of the taste. *shrug*

the dilution is up to you..
basically lets say you have your 1,4b/gbl/ghb.. whatever it may be. Usually the concenration i've come across is something like for every 1mL of substance you add 7mL of water.
So the concenration is something like 1:8.
16ml would then be a good dose to start (as 2ml was the recommended dose and 8x2 = 16).
Personally my 8 times tables aren't too good so you may want to consider something easier like 1:10 so a 2mL dose would then be 20mL (18mL of water 2mL of substance).
Times the amount of substance you have by your ratio (ie 10) then subtract the amount of substance from that number and thats how much water you need to add to make up your dilution.
water = (substance * ratio) - substance
Remembering that GHB, 14B, or GBL... whatever you may have.. they are very powerful chemicals and its ALWAYS good to start low. You dont want to risk your life for the sake of having a little fun!

*nods at ruski and mona*
Down here in melb its usual for 1,4b to be sold at a concentration of 125g/L, or the 1:8 ratio ruski mentioned... At that concentration a dose of 1ml/5kg would be standard... I weigh 55kg so my dose could be expected to be 11ml (12ml works best for me tho) The perfect dose varies from person to person tho, but at that concentration its much easier to get the dose right (and harder to royally fuck it and yourself up)
There's a few reasons why the 2ml you had didn't do much... If you'd eaten just before then it would take longer to kick in and would do so a little more slowly... Some people also don't get much out of it their first couple of times (don't know why, but its happened enough times to warrant mentioning)
Doesn't sound like you got NaGHB (the salty G, the 'real' G), and if your friend was charged $25 for 4ml they also payed too much... As always it comes down to who you know, but the usual price down here is $25 for 100ml (at a concentration of 125g/L) ...Your friend bought the equivalent of 32ml (ie 4ml G + 28ml water, assuming it actually was undiluted 1,4b) ...As I said tho, it comes down to who you know... Maybe one of the BLers up there might have some idea what prices are like around Brissy...
*waves*