• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Weird Wizz - No EZ Test Result but definite physical effects...

mona

Bluelight Crew
OK. So I bought some wizz.. and I've been having it for the past couple of days and while it's not the strongest stuff I've had, I *know* it's definitely working. I've had enough speed to know what it feels like, and to me it feels like nice clean wizz. I get the jaw clenching, the chatting etc etc. and I definitely can't sleep when I'm on it.
The speed came in rock form, that nice beigey yellow sorta colour. Texture seems normal, everything looks fine and it TASTES like speed, like really strong speed (Gleep has tasted and agrees). It hasn't been cut with anything.
HOWEVER, I just tested it with an E1 tester and there was no result. We also tested another batch of meth (turned out nice dark orange) and some MD powder (tested purple). This means that the tester isn't fucked..
Has anyone else encountered this? What could this be? When I say no result, I mean absolutely nothing.
Am I experiencing MAJOR placebo here or what?
[ 14 February 2002: Message edited by: mona ]
[ 14 February 2002: Message edited by: mona ]

wierd.
SOrry off topic but...
I noticed you tested md powder.
Just wondering whether you mix a little speed in with the caps for a better high on the powder. A mate has good access to GOOD mdma powder/caps although i've been told that powder is really clean and its best to mix the caps with a little speed before you pop.
cheers,
ROb.

Could be anything I spose Mona, since it tests clear. Maybe try testing some with EZ Xtreme if you can? Uppers I'd suspect first (but that I don't know the test result for off the top of my head) 4-MAR, methcathinone, pseudo/ephedrine, cocaine?
How long did it last? Clear headed? Noticeable compulsiveness to have more after the effects were over?
BigTrancer :)

I think mona knows her speed BT :)
Try throwing E2 onto it, or use a fresh tester - the other speed you tested may be a bit stronger. Thats about all I can suggest.

The wizz mona describes sounds very familiar in respect to color, strenght etc.
Didn't test it though just assumed looked like speed, tasted like speed, felt like speed --> my hypothesis was that it was speed. Maybe pseudo/eph but isn't that supposed to be white n' fluffy --> like a crushed up suda pill :(
Maybe straight amphetamine, but you'd expect that to produce a reaction right?

Exactly.. amphetamine would test orange. This had absolutely no reaction. I'm still wide awake and last line was at about 6am this morning. There were a few posts on another site that explained pretty much all the effects I felt during the times I've been on this stuff.. they were talking about 4-methylaminorex. I haven't read any user reports of methcathinone.. I will do a search.
It's definitely not cocaine, definitely not psuedo ephedrine. I'm pretty convinced its Ice, but since I've never had any before.. *shrugs* The user reports were reeeally similar to mine though so.. yeah.
Hrm. Anyway.. I *do* like it. I have been in the most fantastic mood all day, chattier than I've been in a loooong time off meth (we were cutting up my stuff with meth last night, but I have been having it on it's own recently so I'm aware of meth's added effects) but I would like to know exactly what it is. Does anyone know if e2 tests for 4-methylaminorex?

I doubt its methcathinone.
All the reports ive read seem to point to a rather dirty and "angry" high if that makes any sense. Certainly not what mona described.
My guess is 4-MAR.
It isnt an amphetamine at all so i dont think it would react with EZ. It definitely wouldnt go orange at the least.
It is also apparently VERY VERY bitter, as is mona's stuff.
I've said all this before in another thread but what the hell its relevent:
Most people understand the primary amine and secondary amine thing and the various testers which can distinguish them.
Examples include:
ONE primary amine: amphetamine, MDA, PMA, 2-CB
ONE secondary amine: meth, MDMA, MDEA, ephedrine
However 4-MAR has BOTH a primary and secondary amine.
Provided the prescence of both of these does not interfere with the reaction it should give positive results to E2(dont know what colour though), Xtreme (secondary amines ?) and Robadope (primary amines?)
No other commonly used illicit i know of would react as such and we would have a definitive test for 4-MAR.
Of course i could be wrong though and its always hard to confirm such without actually knowing u have 4-MAR to begin with.
Click here to see comparison of meth and 4-MAR structures:
web page
[ 15 February 2002: Message edited by: Biscuit ]
[ 15 February 2002: Message edited by: Biscuit ]

from my (limited) experience with 4-MAR (ice), i found it to have a salty taste (the drip), a friend said it tasted like tear drops (which was a good description) the effects were alot like speed/meth but i wasnt 'rushing' as hard as i do on good crystal, tho i was totally wired. not much help i know, but just throwing some more info in. i think you could defiently tell the difference between ice & speed from the taste tho. (im about 85% sure what i had was 4-MAR). anyone know if its supposed to change colour with a tester ?

I've probably already made this thread complicated enough but looking at 4-MARs structure again i might be mistaken.
Technically it shows the secondary amine as a tertiary one.
Although when in salt form it may turn out that it becomes secondary anyway.
In any event 4-MAR will not go orange on EZ and will give a positive reaction for Robadope. (primary)
A positive reaction for the secondary amine testers is still a strong possibility.
(it may be that the secondary amine testers give positive reaction for tertiarys so it doesnt matter anyway - can anyone clear this up)
sorry for taking this in a complicated direction but wanted to get in before someone who knew there stuff came in with a flame.

Hey Thanks Biscuit! Don't EVER apologise for making a thread complicated tho! Gives us all a reason to use our brains ;)
OK, so from some more trip report searching I know it's definitely not Cat. Users reported feelings of scattiness and cloudy though process -NOT what I felt at all. More things like I had trouble sleeping (although pretend sleep was good - very resting and I awoke feeling energised again) until at least 16hrs after the last dose point to the substance being 4-MAR. I will still try and get hold of a tester that will be able to test it though. I'm pretty sure it's not very pure Ice - after a look at dosages on erowid I'm guessing it's maybe 60% pure? Of course these are very big assumptions.
OK a couple more things.. word of advice : don't smoke Ice for any more than a couple of days running - my voice is practically non-existant after smoking this once (maybe twice) a day for about 5 days. I know you might say "well duh!" but I've never experienced this from any meth or speed.
And the second thing... the second thing I will start a new thread for.
[ 16 February 2002: Message edited by: mona ]

If the duration wasn't so long I would have suspected benzylpiperazine. It won't show a colour change on an EZ test, but it is reported to fizz.
From PiHKAL #142
There is a benzyl amine that is a pure stimulant, which has been closely compared to amphetamine in its action This is benzylpiperazine, a base that is active in the 20 to 100 milligram range, but which has an acceptability similar to amphetamine.
Trip reports on benzylpiperazine indicate its duration is ~ 3-4 hours, so it doesn't really explain much. Did anyone else experience the duration of activity?
Or perhaps it could be a something like DOM mixed with another crystalline substance. The texture, taste, appearance of a product doesn't necessarily confirm its composition.
My experiences of DOM were varied according to dose. A small amount resulted in speedy (not really trippy) feelings, but the duration was always for me ~ 20hours.

bzp was an early guess of mine but the duration made me not suggest it.
also i'm fairly sure that DOM would give a green reaction to Marquis. 2CB, DOM and DOB are all listed as giving the same bright yellow/green reaction.

I had some wizz 2 weeks ago and tested very funny with e2. It sizzled white at first with smoke then after about 15 seconds went orange to brown. I had the stuff and it had all the normal reaction to speed as I could not sleep for over 24 hours after consuming.

I've had some stuff about 6 months ago that tested a very light yellow, almost nothing at all, but bubbled and smoked. I was a bit worried about it. When I tried some it tasted like speed, felt like very very good speed, so who knows. My tester was in good condition, so it wouldn't have been that. I reckon it's just a bit less of something in the speed that could make it not react properly, just a guess.

mona :
i have found that once in a while when i test some average meth/speed
occasionally i will have tested the cutting agent - gluc.
just a bit.
u have to remember if its not cut yourself and not that goodm its probably 1/3 meth 2/3 cut.
so once its cut and the gluc had coated the meth, there might still be some spare floating about with nothing atached.
that is what may have been tested??
try testing a little bit more.
i tested mdma powder at earthcore a while back, and it was blank... nothing no reaction, i put a bit more and BLACK AS NIGHT...
probably cause it was quickly cut from the person i got off, so he can have a dip himself.
anyways, just my theory :)

I was thinking the same thing as cupid when I read the topic line and first line of mona's post (saying its not the strongest). But it's very hard and very much not common practice to recrystalise your ice/amphets after cutting them down with gluc :)
As its in rock form I'd say there's no gluc present. Sounds like ice... kind of close to meth but with heaps more headfuck... and if you have it pure you can have to much easy enuf (I never believed I was capable of getting to a point of having had too much amphet type drugs in a night until I partied with 4mar :) )
On the side note, lots of gluc in your whip will produce a negative or negligable test result. It acts kind of like a buffer, absorbing all the reagent before it can react with the substance. I don't know the activation energies etc involved so I don't know if it's due to volume ratio of the two substances or if the testers actually react preferentially with gluc or blah.

OK, well yes it was in rock form, and yes Cupid I tested it 3 times, the third time with enough to not just be getting gluc if it were cut (we thought about that). I was also informed that speed (or whatever it was) can be recrystalized after being cut.
It's definitely not pure ice. No way. It's just not strong enough. After reading reports at *anonymous drug site* users of 4-MAR reported feeling no effect at all and said it was a waste of time. I can understand this, like I said I hardly felt an effect except that I was in a really good mood and stayed awake for a while.. but that's what I liked!! I could function normally and not look like a wizzing fool.
I DID get a rush from smoking it, but generally if I railed it was a much milder effect. Some other people tried some the other night and said they weren't impressed with it 'it's definitely not ice'.
So I'm confused. Has anyone got user reports on the effects of benzylpiperazine? Is this a chemical found commonly in OTC drugs? I'm going to ruin a search on it now and I'll going to speak to the guy and tell him what I think anyway. Hopefully I'll get some answers :)