Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 14/2/02

Fry-d-

Bluelight Crew
At the request of our fearless leader, who I hope is having a fantastic time in Japan, I will resolve the problem us slack perthites have of scrolling through more than one page of posts ;)
Admittedly I know nothing about what is floating arround in perth atm so I'll leave a summary of things that were to get the ball rolling.
The Good Googs
Dexters - Theres still a few I hear
Pink Hearts - A few arround still
White Stars - The six pointed ones are the real deal I hear, 5 points are an old batch of crap
White Doves - A little weaker than the rest perhaps
The Not So Good Googs
Watch out for copies of the stars and hearts, test as always.
Maybe Some dodgy cK's too?
[Edit: Venue details removed. BigTrancer]
[ 27 February 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

Any1 heard anything about khaki green mercedes???? supposedly imports. And if i were to be so lucky as to have a choice between these and the white stars which should i take????

well i KNOW there is absolutely NO WAY you will be dissapointed with the real deal stars :)
friends have had quite a few on all sorts of different occations... Clubs, house parties, home... and everytime they impress. they are very clean and leave absolutely no bad comedown/comeup.
Those merc's would have to be pretty damn good. :D
make sure you test i've heard there are some fake stars going around. The real ones have an extruding "star of david" six point star. Off white with dark grey/brownish specs.

mercedes bruva!!!! test drive one today :)
nice clean roll :)
similar to dexters i thought.

6 pointed white stars are definately the real deal.. very nice, clean pill. don't rate the white doves though. white dexters.. yeah i hear there are still a few from around NYE going round, fukn good if you can get your hands on them.

Hello!!!!!!!
Does anyone in Perth still Pill?? or are we all to slack to post messages anymore??
Anyone got any info on White tritons, my mate reckons they are ok but he's not the most reliable source ??
I've seen some White hearts floating around and a white nipple's but they are pretty old stock both quality munchie's
anyhoo whats new in perth or are we going back into drought???

Any1 herd some info on Cloud 9's
herd these are in "circulation"

cloud nines are one of those pills that have always been either dodgy or dangerous. These ones could be different but please be very cautious and don't consume without testing.

Well the perth pill thread seems to be pretty shitty latley, you used to be abkle to get some of the best reviews here about what was hot in perth but I go as far as saying its shit now!
Ah well I'm just having a wine!
Anyhoo anyone tried the white mitzi's in perth at the moment??

Had a friend of mine sample a white raven as he called it..He said he likened it to the 6 point white star but was longer lasting and had speedier effects

'white ravens' (pil logo: a bird with no legs) are prob. the white doves of afew months ago, that have re-surfaced of late.. they're very clean, but not very strong.. nice to double drop.. an experienced (ab)user would need (more than) two for a night IMO. a friend said the peak was clean as phuk but not very long lasting..
[ 26 February 2002: Message edited by: [awake] ]

Addicted to Bass: A lot of people aren't posting due to the raids. This thread used to be the best one one bluelight, but it is very understandable why no one is posting any more.
White mitzis seem to show up when there is not much choice. If they're the same ones I thinking of then they are rather weak. Experienced users will probably need two, could be a good pill for a first timer. The one I'm thinking of is large (sorry, no dimensions) off white, speckled, beveled edges. Mitsubishi logo on one side, score on the reverse.

This is getting damn depressing. Gregington is right that this was once one of the best threads around.
Now it's just hit and miss for those people from Perth that decide to take pills.
From what people have told me, the best thing out in perth atm is the White Stars. And apparently there are some around. I myself am taking a long break but will post stuff reliable people tell me.

As far as I can tell... there's nothing much new around. Only thing I've seen/heard about are the 6pointed stars and the grey/green (khaki) mercs. The stars are supposedly the better of the two, but I'm yet to try either. So far I'm thinking the mercs are cleaner, and the stars are more hardcore mess-you-up type pills... I'm only guessing tho at this stage :) And don't really have a chance to drop coming up any time soon... :( looks like I'll miss out. I seem to be able to tell better what pills are like by watching and talking to other people anyways so I'll report more about both after the coming w/e no doubt.

white ducks in perth atm. any info on these? supposed to be brand new to the market. I will be trying them either way, will post here when I know what they're like,
[ 27 February 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

I'd be very suspicious of that one Antox; pills which materialise soon after with the same logo as "the bomb" before it would raise my eyebrows. Especially as its a different colour.
The blue ducks and playboys were pressed very well; classic imports i would say; if this is similar maybe its alr ight; but i doubt it.
A few excellent pills have popped up over east; from the same legends as the spades/bolts/hearts etc with that unmistakenable "double-score/cross score. Maybe ones to look out for.

sampled the larger out of the 2 white stars. It looks pretty much exactly the same, only a little bigger than the previous ones. I found them a bit more crumbly though, they snap and crumble easily. They are definitly stronger than the smaller ones. Half of these did me quite nicely... the peak wasn't too long maybe 30 mins or so, but nice and clean. rate them 8/10.