• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The 2c-t group better for theraputic use than MDMA?

Mr. Horse

Bluelight Crew
I've recently become fascinated by the phenethylamine group and stumbled upon a test that was held in order to find out whether 2c-t-2 and 2c-t-7 had theraputic values, and how they compared with the known benifits of MDMA within a theraputic environment.
taken from this article on Erowid
These researchers found that 2C-T-2 was more emotionally opening than MDMA, and allows wider exploration of feelings. It was also found to permit more freedom of thought, more like LSD than MDMA in this regard. It was also found to enable more surfacing of repressed material than MDMA. Due to the fact that 2C-T-2 has much less of the centering qualities found with MDMA, being more like traditional psychedelics in that regard, this release of subconscious material can at times lead to some uncomfortable experiences.
interesting :)
[ 14 February 2002: Message edited by: Mr. Horse ]

The question is though, what do we need therapy for! ;) The failed human condition.

Should drugs be used for therapeutic reasons at all tho? Altho i guess drug use is personal therapy.
Also, altho the emotional state of the person changes, having them bulk chopped, or tripping balls imho isn't conductive therapy. Altered feelings/lowered inhibitions/changed perceptions - have to be careful with the therapy and the increased suggestability of the "clients".
Interesting notion tho. 2ct's are on my 'to try' list higher than opiates.. and that says something!