Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Taking Drugz and doing Important Stuff

PhireXZ

Bluelighter
Hey Guyz, Just looking for some advice for myself who has been rolling about 2 years and usually has to do important stuff following the night after my favourite night in Melbourne.
Usually drop 1 or 2 pillz per night (when i go out) and do a couple points of speed for dancing and smoke a couple of grams of Weed to come down. Usually I sleep well, but always wake up looking fucked and with camel breath. ( speed breath you know it! )
Any ideas on what i could do maybe before i sleep, drop etc. Im a regualr Weed user but I take reasonable care of my body and are relatively healthy.
Any advice would be appreciated!

How about getting your prioritys rite. Or shock horror you could go out and not drop.

You can help yourself minimise harm by minimising the dose, maximising the care you take of your body and trying to make a compromise between getting high and getting on with your 'real life' outside of drugs if you think of it that way.
Firstly you could try taking less or no drugs when you go out. Drop back to 1 pill and 1 point and see how you go, or drop the speed and see if you can sleep better that way.
Secondly you can take antioxidants and 5-HTP and vitamins to help your body recover more quickly from the punishment you give it on the weekends.
Thirdly you could try leaving earlier to allow yourself to get more sleep. This may mean also that you don't "have" to have too many drugs to keep you firing for as long.
Fourthly to perk up your appearance the next day, rehydrate, use albalon A or similar eyedrops to get rid of red-eyes, good sleep, good shower, and listerine mouthwash to kill the bacteria from the heat/ perspiration/ cigarettes/ dryness/ lollies/ MDMA/ acidic saliva from speed/ chewing gum/ etc... that have been present in your mouth the previous night.
BigTrancer :)

jonah, you could help by not being a prick. the persons asking for help not your opinion on there drug taking habits. remember its a harm minimisation forum.

if you have important stuff to do the next day, how about you party another night? there ya go problem fixed :)
la fediz

The best advice I could give, that hasn't already been given (bar a couple of stoopid replies)is remember that you're not missing out! It will always be there next week, and it's not the end of the world if you don't go. (I used to have major problems thinking that everyone else was out having fun without me! hehe)
Unless it's your favourite international and the last time they played it was 3 years ago and you just HAVE to go. In that case I give Bluelight's FULL encouragement to go out, get trollied, party like it's 1999, come home, pop some 5htp (perhaps 100-150mg?) get 'just enough' sleep (with some wikkid dreams) - wake up to some lovely clinique concealer for yer dark circles, some Colgate Savacol antiseptic mouthwash (the shit is HARDCORE), Lucas Paw Paw Ointment for your chapped lips, some 'Hairy Lemon' Guarana, Ginseng and B Complex forte fizzy drink and a little more 5htp (probably only 50mg, if you have too much it'll make ya sleepy again).
heh. Sorry guys, just being a little more realistic. We're all drug pigs at heart aren't we? I practise what I preach! ;)

yeah mate get some 5htp.. its really helped me... Had 4hrs sleep the night i was partying... then the next night went to bed a 10:30, got up a 4:45 (for work) and felt fine, best night sleep i've had after rolling.

Jonah: Well done man
Its usually my apperance. Im usually fine mentally ( Can speak to people fine, interact etc ), but its just the black bags i get and no matter how much clear eyes i use i still get the evil red eye ring.
Thanks for the advice guys, much appreciated. One thing, any chance of getting 5HTP in melbourne? I wouldnt know where to start, asked at the health food store and she stared back at me blankly !!! :)

Please search for "5-HTP" on this forum (the search button is at the top)... you'll find a MILLION (well... close to) posts stating that you cannot get 5-HTP in australia, complete with links on where to get it, prices, doses, suggested preloading and postloading regimes, the LOT.
It takes a couple of minutes to find what you're looking for.
BigTrancer :)

You know, why give Jonah shit? I think he's is making a valid point.
As you said thefiddler, this is a harm minimisation board. And if not dropping on that particular night helps reduce the harm (in this case being wasted the next day), then he's doing his bit.
You don't HAVE to drop every night, maybe I'm kidding myself when I say 'we don't ONLY go there for drugs'. Do we?
[ 13 February 2002: Message edited by: Plague Bearer ]

maybe I could of been less agressive in the way I went about my post. but PhireXZ never said " I go out 4 times a week and have x amount of drugs everytime" its was only stated as "when I go out".
Maybe I was wrong in assuming that,PhireXZ knows that the pill & speed combo is not a good idea and only goes out every couple of weeks. I think it is wrong for ANY-ONE on here to comment on peoples drug taking habbits as it seems a bit hypocritical to me. If your going to critisize atleast be constructive in a way like " hey did you know pills + speed is a really bad combo increasing the effects of dopamine? maybe you should space your drug taking alittle and better still,not mix your drugs".
If I have offended Jonah in any way,I do appoligise.

Thanks TheFiddler75, Done a bit of research on the effects of the speed and e combo, looks like I wont be doing them again in a great hurry!
Thanks man, saved the public from one braindead DJ trying to mix on saturday nights :)

PhireXZ, i've from melbourne.. if ya wanta know where i ordered my 5htp from icq me 12648339.. there's no problems ordering the stuff in :)

other than non drug use or just a moderate dose, just to keep you up and just in the effects of the drug..
i found that if you eat before you sleep, eg fruit (i am quite partial to the tinned stuff and fresh bannas) that when you wake up you generally feel better because you body has started to work normally again by catching up while you sleep.
rather than having to wait till after you wake to eat and start all the digetive processes
just an idea i have practiced and believe in