Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Threads regarding "shortage of *drug*"

Mr. Horse

Bluelight Crew
Johnboy has made a valid point about these types of posts, and that is that they shouldn't exist.
There is simply no need for them, and the potential for harm is too great.
"Hi, my names joe-blow and I can't seem to find any coke/acid/pills at the moment, IS THERE ANY ABOUT?" - all the while leaving their email address nice and evident. Jim bloggs send joe an email offering him 10 MDMA pills at a price, joe accepts and congrats, you've just been had by the men in blue. Maybe not, but the potential is there. Please be smarter than this.
From now on all related posts will be either closed or deleted, and the matter should go undiscussed.
There simply doesn't appear to be any benifit from these posts. Its the same tired old story "well... I'M not havnig any trouble getting it" Not worth it...
up for discussion....
btw, i have to apologise to you all for not being as on the ball as I should, i've had my online hours cut in half so i'm finding it hard to check BL as much as I would like to :)
[ 12 February 2002: Message edited by: Mr. Horse ]

Jim bloggs send joe an email offering him 10 MDMA pills at a price, joe accepts and congrats, you've just been had by the men in blue. Maybe not, but the potential is there. Please be smarter than this.
correct me if i'm wrong, but is this not entrapment? something the police are not allowed to do? i hear that australian courts don't give a flying fuck for entrapment, but in many other countries this will not happen.
none the less, this thread is needed... it'll be good to keep the shit out of drug discussion.

yeah from what i've been told, there no law that protects people from entrapment by police.. so watch out people, u ever know who's really a blue..

The point remains that if you buy from an undercover, and then you get busted walking off happy by a different police person, that you are caught in possession of illegal drugs. You would have a hard time proving that you were encouraged by the undercover to commit a crime that you were not already planning on doing.
To reiterate Mr. Horse's point: Any further threads on the topic of chemical glut/shortage/availability will be closed or deleted immediately. Please refrain from making these kind of threads, because it's all about who you know. The people who post these kind of threads leave themselves open to solicitation by email, and the people who respond with varying comments predictably reveal themselves to be in regular contact with drug dealers. I think people can see the logic in this one.
BigTrancer :)

As to entrapment, the High Court largely decided the issue in this case: JOHN ANTHONY RIDGEWAY v. THE QUEEN (1995) 129 ALR 41 (1995) 69 ALJR 484.
It basically states that there is no substantive defence of entrapment recognised in australia. You can't go to court and simply claim that you were entraped and hope to get off. If a police officer misrepresents himself by claiming he isn't a police officer, the most likely outcome is that both you and he are in breach of the law (but you're going to have a hard time getting the DPP to prosecute a police officer).
Would just like to back up Mr Horse, BT and Johnboy in regards to this issue. Never could exactly understand why shortages of any substance could cause a need to post. Heck I know a lot of people short of cash that ain't posting about it... ;)

Soliciting drugs over the internetr is one of the dumbest things you can do. Who knows if mr. i think i'm a tough homie offers you drugs and then when you meet him, he and his ten smack addicted mates beat the living snot out of you and pimp yo money. Although i just like whinging about drugs that I can't score easily :)
Why is every man and his dog selling pills it's like totally fucking every other drug, esp acid... why? Acid is much better than pills---> at least you know u are getting what you paid for :)
Anybody agree?

Pleo, do some study- learn how to make the shit ;)
Should also have a rant against telling people how to make drugs such as in the Meth vs Amphetamine thread :)

^^ that is high level academic discussion, about theoretical matters. there is no way at all someone could walk into that thread, read it, and then have enough knowledge to in any way make anything approaching amphetamines.
then again if they did try they might end up dead, and thin out that end of the genepool ;)

Tabernacle: No... I hate acid... And objectively, you don't always know what you're getting, some trips are weaker than others, some seem mellower, some seem to just make you laugh, some seem more visually intense than others... Prolly all set 'n' setting, but regardless, you don't always know what you're getting...
And back on topic, there's never going to be a complete shortage of any drug, the police are never going to completely stamp out drug production and importation, so there will always be drugs (unless there's huge societal change that eliminates the demand, and that will only happen if there's a conscious decision on all our behalves to stop taking drugs... )

Each to their own Tarsy... u don't like acid, furries muff
However, since taking liquid never got shit that was either just suger or not acid. I still stand by what i said about pills fuckin every other drug, three years ago it was easy to score acid... didn't take it but was offered constantly. Nowdays not a goddamned offer, just pills, pills, pills ---> DOH!

Tabernacle: PLEASE keep this subjective dude. Dont start mindless conversations in this thread or any other in drug discussion, thats what social is there for.

Gee, thank's horsey... ;)
Don't start mindless conversations in Aus Social either... that's what main social's for! :D