MdXX
White stars
Raised 6 pointed star
Split on back
Beveled edge
Slight specs of grey ? brown in them.
Mdxx
User reports are that these are unreal.
I will add the ez-test results when i could be bothered walking to my car and grabbing it then testing them
[ 08 February 2002: Message edited by: William ]

PILL INFO REQUIRED
COLOUR- Green
LOGO- x4
Apparently a new pill- havent found anything on pillreports etc - anyone know anything about it???I know it will be MDxx but just have heard no user reports or test results....Appreciate any help :)

Had the 54's and Stars(6-sided) mentioned above.
Found the 54's to be a dirty weak pill probly Mdxx but made me feel like shit
Stars(6 sided embossed/raised) are a solid dose of MDMA 3-4 hours. Test: black

not sure about the white ghosts although ive had a few green (pacman) ghosts before...domed both sides.
They were strong'ish although not my cup of tea...way too messy and the come up/comedown sucked ass...
anxious>....messy peak...>scattered as fuk. :(
if the white ones are domed both sides? chances are they are the same producer.

blue ABC
sorry no details peeps.
this little baby began with rushes i havent felt since my raving days. jaw wobbles and rollbacks like i havent experienced in 6 mnths or more. not intensely euphoric but a very nice chopped nonetheless.
suspected contents : MDMA
rating : 9+ (i know thats high guys but these things really do pack a punch. all my friends loved em as well)

I tried out a white ghost on fri nite. i never did try a green pacman ghost as i heard they were pretty avg..did see them though but didn't pay enuff attention to know if they look similar to the white ones or not. on the white ones the ghost takes up almost the entire pill. and they're very well pressed. id tend to think they are not made by the same ppl.
i found the white ones overall a decent pill. prolly an 8. im a lil too sleep deprived to remember all the detaials... maybe ill edit when im feeling a lil normal again.

[Edit: No flames for the sake of flaming - BigTrancer]
[ 12 February 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

right......?
well anyway yeah the green ones looked quite good quality also...the pressed looked exactly the same as the beige chillies going around...we about the same messiness too.
Im keen to try an ABC :) My DD still has plenty of stars though so are my choice right now.

WHITE HEARTS
LOGO- Raised heart
SHAPE- round, VERY small
COLOUR- white, very slightly pinkish/grey
Gradual comeon over 40 mins building up to relatively weak but very cruisy, clean peak. Cleanest pill I have ever had- no comedown at all, could eat and felt 100% after sleeping. Dose seems fairly weak but it was so clean with nice eye wobbles, trailing and some clenching. Easy to dance on too. 7/10

i dropped a full white star, definately mdXX, however, im not sure if it was either the frame of mind i was in, the dose level of mdXX, the quality, or just something else... but i had a really shitty time. i was restless, indecisive, and discontent basically the entire night. i also found dancing very unattractive...
dont get me wrong many a person i know have enjoyed these pills a lot! i think most likely it was my frame of mind (i was angry earlier in the night) and possibly just a very high dose...
i did roll, for sure... and it lasted around 5 to 6 hours.. but possibly the most restless and indecisive roll ive ever had. for people who dont drop often or are only just starting, i suggest taking these in halves, in fact, you probably wont need more than a half.

Interesting, personally I found the ABC's fairly short lived, and good, but not great.
Maybe a 6 or 7 out of ten. I probably actually rate the white hearts higher.
Of course, could be other factors at work, but I don't know *shrugs*
As for the white ghosts, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I saw some white ghosts being sold as K-bombs...
Be wary I guess.

I have brown stars (5 points) embossed on one side, and score mark on the other. Antone popped one of these and can tell me what type of night I'm in store for?

The white stars were very nice indeed. They looked exactly as described by William and lasted about 2-2.5 hours. I had a 5-htp capsule 8 hours earlier as pre load. Dumped half first and didn't notice it all that much. Dumped a whole 45mins later and felt a nice come on after about 20mins... Built up to an awesome peak, quite intense yet very enjoyable... a little lovey too which was good :) Couldn't get my ass off the dancefloor for anything... lol..
Took 2nd whole 3 hours after the first and it was very intense, moreso than the first yet still kept dancing away :) Some may not like it so strong. Hit hardest on the breaks and buildups.
Easy come down, slept straight away and pretty close to normal the next day...
Wasn't able to test but was definately MDXX
Don't know what happened with yours Melancholic. Hope you give em another try when you're feeling 'up for it' :)
Enjoy...

the 5 pointed brown stars are a low dose.
try having it as a second, after you already have
had something else. otherwise u may get dissapointed.

melancholic you pretty much described my night on white stars (although i consumed 2).
Same as with you i have friends who took the same ones and absolutley loved them.
Very wierd.
Do you have icq melancholic ? Id like to talk to you about it :) if so add me: 5252663

vitae
try having it as a second, after you already have
had something else. otherwise u may get dissapointed.
i don't think its the best posting this sortof negative info. All its going to do is influence inexperienced ppl into taking a huge dose when the pill is clearely strong enough.
Unless there is a weak variety of stars going around, there IS NOWAY casual pillers need more than one or even half a star. It will only cause unnecissary damage.
The way i see it, you should never push yourself to take more and more pills in a night just to be a big boy/girl. Cause there is no need, if you go out you don't need more than a whole pill a night, if you do maybe you should think about why you go out. There is more to a night than just getting off you face like every other raver in sublime.
Sorry... for the crap here. Hope it sorta made sense cause im hypocritically under the influence of something right now.
take care is all im saying! :D
Robo'd rob
[ 15 February 2002: Message edited by: robE ]

Think he was talking about the 5 pointed stars, not the 6 pointed ones - the star of david..which i have heard were not that good (5 pointed ones)...but i dunno..just from what i've heard from my friends.
the 6 pointed star's are great.
Gave me the best peak i think i've had in well over 6 months.
play safe guys :)
aNt