Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

too much speed?

braindead

Bluelighter
last night a friend of mine had some speed and alcohol, and at one stage was passing out... can anyone tell me what the hell was going on?
she was seriously rorted from the speed and i don't really understand..

How much did she have? We'd be able to answer the question better if we knew that...
There's a good chance she had too much of either substance, or there's also the chance that the speed was cut with something not good...
Let us know the amounts of speed and alcohol consumed and hopefully someone will be able to help... :)

Speed will counteract the depressant effects of alcohol temporarily, so a person may drink a lot more than they can actually handle. As soon as the speed effects start to decrease, the CNS depressant effects of the alcohol can take over. Does this sound like a possibility?

BabyDoc.. right on the hammer i reckon...
The solution.... More meth.. (as it is for every problem ;) )
Chem

reminds me of a mate a few NYEs ago, first time he'd ever had speed. Had 12 beers in an hour, then threw up at ever station on the way into the city :) (about 10 stations)

thats what confuses me.... she didn't really drink much and this didn't happen when she was coming down from the speed.
it was 1 hour to 2 hours later and she had less than half a gram. i've had some of this speed and it is good (though it does taste like burnt rubber, maybe thats a clue?) but could it be that good?
she really was in another world and i'd be interested to know why.

The solution.... More meth.. (as it is for every problem )
I know there was a smiley after this statement but I mean cmon, in the interests of harm reduction, alcohol + amphetamines = a serious no no.
Highly not recommended in any way shape or form.

500mg of any sort of amphetamine probably isn't going to particually good for you in any short amount of time. Perhaps your friend has a low tolerance to alcohol? Do you know if she is on any perscription medicines?

Unless of course Ruski we're talking about a 1/2g of street speed/meth (particularly if this guy is from Sydney, it could be equal to as little as 1 pt of uncut speed/meth).
If that's the case, that's not really THAT much.. that's probably why she was passing out! Because yeah, alcohol makes you sleepy right? riiight *nod*
Good point about the harm reduction note :) Good job there was a winky face. So no kids, drugs don't solve problems.

Maybe that's the problem then - half a gram uncut meth in that description mona gave means that there's up to 400mg of god only knows what included in the package deal. That combined with the alcohol could have been what caused the complications.

Originally posted by Pleonastic:
Maybe that's the problem then - half a gram uncut meth in that description mona gave means that there's up to 400mg of god only knows what included in the package deal. That combined with the alcohol could have been what caused the complications.
I doubt the cut was active.