Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Shooting up Base? Curious Q.

BUMPMEK

Bluelighter
Just a curious question. I have about 2 points of base right... if u were 2 shoot that up, would u use the entire amount, how do u calculate the right amount to use? Not saying i'm doing it, just curious is all... 8)

Not knowing the quality, I would do no more than 1 at a time. Maybe less, but it depends on what you're used to, experience etc.

I have no idea how good your wiz is,but i personally wouldn't inject more than half a point if its good and a whole if its not so good.
If you have to shoot 2points to get high...well,it's not very good.The amount of pure methamphetamine you need to take to feel the effects is very small(about 20-30mg i think)
If you dont take enough,you can always swap veins and go again.If you OD though you could well and truly be fucked ;)
Enjoy

Please take enormous care with purity and dosage when using intravenous administration. You are bypassing all your bodies natural filtration systems and introducing foreign matter directly into the blood. Also keep in mind that an IV dose is by FAR more potent than an oral dose.
BigTrancer :)

someone mentioned that "if you need 2 points to get high then its not very good gear" or something....
Surely its not a good idea to inject stuff which is this bad in quality...Obviously its been cut with crap and will poison you if its in your blood. Whether or not you notice the damage is another matter...
Also, i would highly reckomend against using a mobile phone anytime soon after injecting... apparently within 10 seconds of using a mobile the blood barrrier is broken down in the brain. Thus any shit in the gear will likely cause some damage :(
Rob.

Originally posted by robE:
Also, i would highly reckomend against using a mobile phone anytime soon after injecting... apparently within 10 seconds of using a mobile the blood barrrier is broken down in the brain.
Anyone else have any information on that?

So basically you're saying if your not sure of the quality of the stuff, don't inject more than 1 point of it?... This shit is confusing... :\

BUMPMEK: Erm...yes! :) And if someone says "this is the shit! Go easy" then probably half to start.
Some impurities don't dissolve easily so they can be avoided but you never really know. An ephedrine rush can be a pretty intense experience.

I probably inject meth twice a week,and i'm telling you DONT use more than a half point if you haven't done it before.Shit,i think you should probably start with a third.
That shit about Mobile phones is fucking funny!
Your not actually serious are you?? ;) If thats the case i should be dead :(

Off Topic: Re: Blood-brain barrier and mobile telephones.
My first instinct when I read this was "bullshit" but after a quick web search apparently studies have shown that microwave radiation can allow certain sized molecules to cross the blood-brain barrier where they previously wouldn't be able to.
Media article
If you want more information look up University of Lund 1999 blood-brain barrier phone study.
BigTrancer :)
[ 08 February 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

I've only wacked a coupla times, preferred METHod is eating or smoking, but the first time i eva did we had 5pts between 3 ppl, so i had a little ova 1pt of some very nice stuff, not stomped much @ all......talk about a fucking head rush!!!! my advice is not 2 do it @ all coz its damn addictive, luckily i h8 needles so I aint keen 2 keep doin it. Last week i wacked up a 2pts of shite that was pretty cut up (probably with epsom salts) and my arms felt strange all week.....felt like there was shite floating around kinda like pins and needles from inside my veins. this feeling was obviously some kinda damage. not good.
If u r gonna do it tho use your left arm 2 start with

So does it hurt like a tetnus shot when the insulin (base) is being injected into you? Like an ouchy wowa feeling, or what? I know the thicker the solution the more it hurts and vice versa...

only hurts if u miss da vein and hafta keep puttn it in and out.....luckily i have big healthy veins so i don't hafta tie my arm or nuthn.
if ure good @ it u wont feel a thing, i h8 needles so i get some1 who is more experienced @ such things 2 do it 4 me

I wouldn't even to half a point, if its good, 1/4 is all you need. If you feel that it isn't enough, then you can always add more later - but you can never add less.

very good advise for all drug use....people tend to get all gung ho when it comes to that....but you'll be crying when stuff goes bad

please dont call it base unless it is base (ie: free-base meth, not a salt.. methamphetamine hydrochloride)
if it was base, then it wouldnt be water soluble (as that is the reason it is converted into a salt) and therefore hard to inject.
M

incase you didn't read the link that bigtrancer posted...here is what he found..
i can't post a link to my facts cause i read in a new scientist magazine sorry
Neurologists claim users could be at risk of developing Alzheimer's disease, multiple sclerosis and Parkinson's disease because of radiation emissions from the phone handsets.
A study found that only two minutes of exposure can disable a safety barrier in the body which is meant to protect the brain from harmful substances in the blood. Once they invade, there is a higher chance of developing diseases of the brain and nervous system.
In a separate study, scientists claim they have proved mobile phones also cause long-term memory loss.
The findings will heighten alarm over the safety of the phones, used by more than 13million people in Britain. Already there have been reports linking them to brain tumours, confusion and headaches.
The latest evidence, from a Swedish study, explains how mobile phone radiation can set off what could be a disastrous chain reaction in the body.
Researchers at Lund University carried out experiments on rats using microwave fields which mimicked mobile phone emissions.
After two minutes' exposure, the rats' blood-brain safety barrier opened up, allowing proteins and toxins to enter the brain.
Worryingly, even when the microwaves were not strong enough to heat up the rats' heads, the scientists detected poisonous activity deep in the centre of their brains.
scary....
be safe.

hmm, someone remind me how much is in a fifty bag? like 2 points right?
i would start off using half a fifty bag, but my tolerance increased quick and now i use a whole bag if i can afford it.

how long is a piece of string? the bag you might get for 50, i might have to pay 60 for, or 35 or whatever. there used to be a time when speed in australia, especially in victoria, was consistent and regulated industry and there were some standards. nowadays, with certain big boys out of the loop, there are little or no standards.

okay johnboy i read the faq or forum rules since posting my post.
however, in my experience, the weight of a 50 bag doesn't differ, only the quality, therefore a 50 is a standard number of points.
i'm from wa by the way.