Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Info Needed - Perth - Drug Street Name: "Foxxxy"

dropped

Bluelighter
Me and my friends have come across a drug that is being made in Perth called "Foxxxy". It comes in a white powder form, just like speed. It is supposed to induce effects that are half way across between LSD and Meth. The taste of the drug is extremely potent, one small speck can be tasted so easily that the aftertaste must be washed out of your mouth because it tastes so acidic. (really quite similar to speed in that regard)
I was wondering if anyone had come across a drug with this street name attached to it, because my mate got and and wasn't wise enough to ask the manafacturer (or whoever) what the drug is actually named.
Street name: "Foxxxy" pronounced like "foxy" but for some reason he told me that it was spelt with 3 x's... don't ask why.
I am very curious as to what this could be, any info would be greatly appreciated!
thankyou.

thanks guys!
have either of you tried it?
if so do you recommend it or not?
is it hard to find or is it generally not made because their is no market for it?
any more info other than erowids would be helpful
thanks again.

First check out erowid for all the info u can handle on 5-meo-Dipt, before considering taking this substance
Haven't taken myself but have heard that it makes having acid and meth together seem like having tea and biscuits (not of the disco variety)!!

My limited experience of the drug:
Had an amount that I was told was one dose, and had it coming up on a pill while on whip, coming down from MDA, and nanging. (Note: Please do not read this as promoting polydrug usage).
The taste is FUCKING AWFUL. No other words can describe it. This is from someone who drank ethanol while growing up, and who actually enjoys the drip from meth. This stuff tastes BAD.
For me, the effects were not in-your-face, but were pretty mellow, and the main effect seemed to be to intensify the effect of every other drug I'd consumed, in a good way.
I would try it again, at a higher dosage next time, but would be careful with the dosage, as it seems to get pretty intense from other users' reports.

5-meo-dipt... yet another of erowids "research chemicals". one of the various tryptamines gracing us with its presence.
chem this is not 5-meo-dmt... they're both tryptamines, but in effect they're very, very different.
i had a 15mg dose, and i'd have to agree with the descrition [matt] gave me - "diet acid". at 15mg i found it quite visual, but the visuals are very obviously and easily defined as tryptamine visuals... they're different to those of acid, etc... explaining why would be silly, find out for yourself... i found it carried quite a heavy "mind fuck" with it. i consider its mind bending capacity quite high - it's definately a psychadelic in high doses. meth like effects? that's someone's arse cheeks talking...
a lower dose (2-8mg) will have you horny as a bull. very sensual... very sexual...
enjoy :)

BTW, the only 5-meo-dipt that Ive seen in Perth has not been made in Perth.

This was made by a university student. I don't know who he is personally, but he is good enough to make his own chemicals of most varieties. He has made mdma before... or at least a very close relative to it. Apparantly foxy isn't incredibly difficult to make (?)
wouldn't know. don't care.
thanks for the info though, will look a little further before I try it.
[ 06 February 2002: Message edited by: dropped ]

My guess would be he ordered it from a chemical supplier. Its not unfathomable that he could make it himself, but why bother when you could order it .

My mistake.. But hey i was close. I knew it was something like that, and new it wasa tryptamine..
Bad memory i guess... Could guess why. hehe
Chem

This cunt better not be making loads of profit from selling Foxy. If so he's a total fuckhead. It was definately not made in Perth, as someone said above, ordered from a chemical supplier online.
Foxy is not a club drug, if someone is selling it as a club drug, bash them. Do not eyeball any doses of this stuff. It can be very dangerous. I advise you read up as much as you can on it before trying. Erowid

I guess now is the time when loads of articles will be popping up around the place with headlines such as "new killer legal drug available"
Research chemicals are just that... RESEARCH checmicals. Please be ULTRA careful... the effects of these a relatively unknown. They can be wonderful and they can also be very dangerous. A couple of kids have died from 2-ct-7 deaths recently because of stupidity... plain and simple.
As stated above, DO NOT EYEBALL DOSES this will lead to deaths. Please get it weighed by someone who has access to the exact milligram scales and approach all these chemicals with extreme care. I can't stress this enough...
Please take care!
horse