Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What should i do?

*M*o*N*i*E*

Bluelighter
ok let me start from the begining. :) One weekend me and my freinds wanted to get drunk, i wasnt in the mood so one of my freinds said want an eccie?.. knowing that they are my best friend and i trust them i asked him how good they were. He told me they were awesome but cost $50. so i handed over my money and took the pill.. i dunno what happen. wasnt as great as i thought it would be. I had small pupils, head spins 8) , didnt feel like dancing. The lights worped into each other which i thought was cool, and i had the hugest smile on my face. Although nothing great happen i thought this was normal. And of course i wasnt going to think bad of my freinds..
2 weeks later i asked them if they could hook me up with 3 pills. They were like for sure. they told me that it would cost $120.. only had $90 on me so thats what i gave them, 3 days later they came around with these caps.. i thought it was pretty odd that they were caps expecially after telling me they were yellow blumble bee's.
Anyways 3 days later i took these pills.. nothing.. nothing at all!! :( Then i was told by another freind that their dealer never showed up and so they put panadol in these caps!! So now i am faced with the problem.. why would my bestfriends do something like that.. and on top of it all.. they came up to me yesterday and asked for the rest of the money!!
so any advice? i mean.. people shouldnt get away with doing this to ppl!! Even tho i cant guess how many ppl would do this at clubs and stuff.. so got anything to tell a dumbarse greenlighter like me?
cheers Monie xox :D

test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test
www.ez-test.com
That's all I have to say

I was going to say the same....
But I cant be bothered to type. Even copy and paste....
So I'll just say...
TEST.
:)

apparently they arent very friendly if they are ripping you AND lieing to you :(
get your cash back and buy off someone else, if you cant get your cash back, buy off someone else in future and
test test test!

Heya!
With your second purchase of e, yes, you were probably screwed over. I never ever will purchase caps because of it's so easy to be screwed over. Try pillreports.com for our local availability and type of drugs and also, if you're going to spend $90 on drugs, get a testing kit for about $50.
I believe another reason you weren't that impressed about the E is the environment, E at a rave is 100 times better than E anywhere else, in my opinion. Also, judging from your report, that might of been MDA in that pill, not MDMA as MDA is a more smacky drug with more hallcinations.
So, anyways, as erowid.org says, know your drug, know your source.

^^^^^
Dude, it's subjective. I personally will never ever take a pill at a party again, because frankly I don't think it's the right place for it. But that's just my opinion.
Anyway, assuming you've got the real stuff (test test test, as they have all said), it comes down to set and setting. In other words, what frame of mind you are in at the time, and the physical location you are in (preferably the place that you're most comfortable in - for some it's a rave, for others it's at home, etc)... :)
This also really belongs in the Drug Discussion forum... moving it over there now...

E at a rave is 100 times better than E anywhere else
i dont think that is necessarily true, set and setting play a role in how you roll (heh) but not to that extent, well at least for me set and setting dont affect me that much.
and as pleo pointed out lots of people prefer pills not at raves like at home / house parties etc, depends on the person.

I know.. and we were ganna test the pills!! We even went into sydney to get that EZ tester kit.. got there and realised left money at home!! :) Thanks all anyways.. oh but what should i do about my friends? this is whats killing me!

monie: thats a tough one. That was pretty lame wot your friends did to u (trust me when i say it could of been worse. we had someone we knew fairly well sell us rohypnol one nite), but still that was lame. they cant of really been your friends in the first place if they did that to u.
was this guy a good friend of yours?? for a start perhaps you should start questioning your friendship to begin with and do u want to stay mates with him after that before trying wot im about to suggest.
did u take all of the pills u brought off them??
have u tried confronting them about wot another friend told u? i could say simply refuse to hand over the money but i no its not that simple.
plus they could also deny wot the other friend has told u.

E at a rave is 100 times better than E anywhere else
i've never taken a pill at a rave before, and i've had many a great times on E.
back to the problem at hand.. now if he's your best mate, u should beable to have a sit down talk with him.. just ask him, why he did it, be carm, and talk this through.. maybe theres another reason? all i can say is, if he's your best mate, you need to work this out..
[ 02 February 2002: Message edited by: justanotherguy ]

That's REALLY crappy of your friends, I would not treat them as friends much longer!
As said many times above, always perform a TEST.

Thanks guys.. it means so much to me to hear all your opinions!! and Fetish Jester next Utopia i will try it, and we will see if it works better at a rave, this is if i can score myself some good e..
i guess i can live without drugs for awhile! Anyways this *friend* of mine, today he came into my work with my two best girlfriends (and let me tell u these ppl i love more then anything in the world.. i have done everything with my 2 girlies.. even taken baths, kissed.. etc etc) anyways they come into work (i work at Mcdonalds and i had the nite shift) there he was laughing and going on like it never happened!!! So i said to him.. 'u owe me $90'.. and he laughed and said..'$90? what for?'.. and walked off!!! Grrrrrr now i really have the shits! :(
your advise ppl is good.. but i dont wanna *sit down and have a chat* i want revenge! fucken asshole i say!!
anyways love u all..
monie xox

Monie
If you can't confront your friend as an adult about such simple issues as this
a) your likely to continue to get treated like shit in this "friendship"
b) you'll continue to get ripped off
Get an EZ tester, test everything prior to purchase, and take issue with your "friend" about his behaviour.

Somwhere along your pilling career, even if very well connected, you will score shit pills. The first 3 pills i ever scored were complete bunk and i paid the ridiculous price of $50 for each, then i finally scored some red HQs and shazam! The problem was with the suppliers and my friends got as equally dodged as myself. I wouldn't even contemplate that my friends ripped me off, because i know that would never happen. It seems to me that even if you suspect your friends in this way that the relationship you have is somewhat less than perfect

i would want to kill my friend if he did something like that to me...i would be very bitter and twisted and maybe trun a little psychotic.. i would find it extremely hard to stop myself if he had the to ask for the money i owe him...but you have to restrain..
bad karma will fall on your so called "friends" you can count on that*
whatever you do for gods sake don't keep hanging around them they sound like fuckin losers who are using you and you certainly can't consider them friends after what they did....

What you should do, is find out the truth first by testing, and if their dodgy and your so called best friends fukked you around, looks like your going to have to fuck them off.

Settle down ppl.. heheh i know for a fact that these were dud pills.. my source is a good one, so i definatly beleive that these pills were crap.. besides.. i had a feeling that they were crap when i saw that they were caps.. :(

Ummm? Nobody has mentioned the possiblity that Monie's friend was given dud caps in the first place.... Hmmm. I'd acutally ask your friend where he got the caps from and tell him that he and you were both ripped off cause the caps only had crap in them.
In anycase if you do like these ppl, don't let a measly $90 bucks break up a friendship. If this is the worst that's happened then just let it slip by. Not worth loosing a friendship over money, after all it could have been an innocent mistake.
I know my source has given me crap coke once - called him straight back and got a 'refund' (really 'an exchange'). But i'm guessing i'd be in the minority of ppl that has that type of relationship.
Just be honest with your friend without going 'gung-ho' and accusing him of ripping you off. Angle it from the point that his source (cause surely he doesn't manufacture the stuff) has givin him and consequently you a rough deal.
Good luck - and remember, money comes and goes - it's not the end of the world losing $90.

Monnie, I'm a big beliver in karma but also in respect for friends & honest drug ethics...Ha
My advice to you firstly would have been to approch this FRIEND, but after the macas incident you should make your own fake caps and take them back for a refund , saying that you need the money for "insert fake emergency" ..
Yes I know this is not the most functional way of dealing with the problem but some people only understand their own lang.