• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ecstasy lies - this is beyond a joke

Check-out the sources listed at the end of the article. The rumours must have started somewhere.

say wot ever u like but there are guys at subbies who do lace their pills with heroin, i dont wanna no why, wot their financial gain wot ever for doing this is, but THEY DO IT.
like i said say wot ever u like but i no for a fact they do. and i know the guys who do it as well.
so my point, dont buy off anyone u dont no period.

since theres a heroin draught they probably using something more dodgier

nothing personal, but how exactly do you know they lace their Es with heroin??? And for curiousity's sake, how much do they sell these pills for?

Hehe, disco-biscuits, I might start using that.
Are pills really cut with caffeine?? I try to avoid it coz it makes me pretty jumpy, I wouldnt like it in a pill!!

Weird article...
They call GBH an anesthetic rather than a depressant...
They say the substances they listed are not designed for human consumption, including caffeine and DXM (cough syrup)...
Much of it is a re-hash (or direct copy) of other similar articles...
As far as I can tell they got the water consumption bit right...
All in all its not any better or worse than nearly every other article geared to present some information (never completely accurate) while making it absolutely clear the message its trying to convey is that "Ecstasy is bad"...
I have heard of piperonyl butoxide mentioned in another post here, i think it was the thread about the guy who got busted importing 8.4kg of some chemical which could be used as a precursor to MDA (or possibly MDMA)

my favourite part: under the 'immediate effects' of ecstacy usage:
- Insomnia 8)
lol!!!

QUOTE:
--------------------------------------------------
say wot ever u like but there are guys at subbies who do lace their pills with heroin
--------------------------------------------------
do u actually think that what u take changes the way u move your arms or feet??
as in...
if i were to take heroin, or coke
(in a pill mind u)
would it make me dance different??
would i move my arms lower or higher??
maybe u might se it in my eyes, but then again if i aint burning h, or snorting coke, DO U ACTUALLY think opium/t is even going to have any effect on my body?
orally just doesnt work my friend.
try reading up on it in the lab reports.
I personally have never tried heroin, but know many people that use it regularly.
[ 31 January 2002: Message edited by: CuPiD^^ ]

I have to agree, Herion in such small amounts taken orally = nil results? Waste of herion, waste of money - are chemists this stupid or do you think they might actually know what the effects of certain chemicals are?
If you know someone who's doing it - it would have to be an issolated case - cause in the end it's all about business.
Good MDxx pills are always being mistaken by a niave raver crowd as 'smacky' pills - the rave scene has done more damage to MDMA than any reporter could possibly dream up.
Grumpy hastey :(

The fact that you go to "subbies" negates your heroin myth.
"It's sooo smacky man... must have Harry in it eh!"

It's the price which is killing me $70 a pill :D oh god!
And as for the statement that mdma causes problems within friendship groups and families. I'm sure this is possible, however I've personally found the extraordinary sense of union of closeness experienced with people while on mdma has bridged gaps which would otherwise have remained a problem.

Originally posted by sydkiwi:
say wot ever u like but there are guys at subbies who do lace their pills with heroin, i dont wanna no why, wot their financial gain wot ever for doing this is, but THEY DO IT.
like i said say wot ever u like but i no for a fact they do. and i know the guys who do it as well.
so my point, dont buy off anyone u dont no period.
I can say whatever I like eh?
How about bullshit.
I don't doubt these guys you know have told you they do, and I'll also acknowledge that I don't know the full situation. But I find what you say very hard to believe.

Let's stick to the following: If you don't have evidence to back up a statement:
a. DON'T assert your words to be fact.
b. Find evidence to support your claims.
c. Clearly state that this is your own opinion and has NO substance in reality.
Otherwise, you might as well apply for a job at a tabloid newspaper, because you're doing just as much spreading of propaganda as they do. Without hard evidence to back up claims of wildly varying adulterants in pills, your words merely help to perpetuate the myths that the wider society uses to keep our drugs illegal.
Statements like "say what you like but I *know* it's the truth" are a complete waste of time, because people will *always* say what they like anyway, whether your words have factual basis or not. If you provide substantial evidence to back up your claims, then you will be in a fine position to rebut everyone elses words, until such a time as they come up with additional evidence to prove you wrong.
BigTrancer :)

God love the mods on this site :) you guys rock.
*cough* bullshit *cough*
*chuckle*
And since when has GBH been GBH and not GHB... fuck. You'd think they could at least get the chemical abbreviations right!

mona: I think they either stuffed up or they're refering to it via its tabloid media name 'Grevious Bodily Harm' ...Which is completely misleading since unless you do something really stupid or someone else does, the most harm that can come to you is hitting your head on the bed when you fall asleep...

i went to subbies yo...
i knew all the dealers yo...
i bought my smack elswhere yo...
cause there ain't any smack in fucking pills... yo? yo!
;)

:) with a few obvious exceptions....
OMG..... jnr cheese
bad article too... but whats new
[ 02 February 2002: Message edited by: eddi spgeddi ]

My cat can read my mind, this is a FACT.
meow
This is just my opinion, however, the entire substance of my reality is based on it.
"my cat sees dead people"

Piperonyl butoxide is a common insecticide.
It is chemically related to piperonal; which is a precursor for MDXX substances; mainly MDA.
Some people have advocated that piperonal can be made from piperonyl butoxide and so this is maybe how "insecticides" are "often" (or i'd assume very rarely) found in pills.
Same as when they say there is rat poison in pills. This is of course warfarin which is also used to thin the blood of humans and presumed to be occassionally added to pills to increase the rate they are absorbed i believe.
Unfortunately the government agencies and the media dont call it warfarin they call it rat poison - has a different ring to it.
Basically there are reasons why there have been pills with "insecticides and pesticides detected" but they are not in there because the manufacturer has added them intentionally to "hurt" people as one would suspect such substances would do.