Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

wierd weed in melb

harraser

Bluelighter
I have a freind who bought a g a little while ago and she had four cones and went insane!!! she couldnt see,was hearing voices,bumping into shit and all sorts o scary shit.this girl is normally a fairly heavy smoker so I cant have just been weed,does anyone know what was in it and has anyone else found anything like this from weed in VIC.it was really dark in color but wsnt wet or anything.any info would be handy thanks

Well weed can be laced with a whole bunch of stuff from Salvia extract to Liquid Acid, both of these could result in the actions your friend demonstrated. I don't know why ppl lace weed but sometimes they do. The other possibilty is she isn't used to strong stains and got an exceptionally strong variety.

In my opinion, I doubt it was laced with anything...its not worth the dealer's effort/time/money. I'm a pretty regular smoker, and i remember this one time i was out and this dude passed me the bong, and said -
"Dude, smoke this - but watch out cause it's heaps strong"
Yeah sure, as if weed really gets stronger, i been smoking this shit for years...next thing i knew, after one cone i spent the next two to three hours completely out of my skull - couldn't walk or talk or think for that matter. It was stoned at it's finest.
There's no need to chuff down cones like it's going out of fashion, smoke your weed slow and then you can tell if it's strong or not. No need to write yourself off.
:D

moocho is right, i highly doubt it was laced..
i've seen even the biggest of smokers go down.. something just happens some times.. who really know why????....
yep, and talk your time have a break between cones, people are sending alot of money/time to get weed to be the best it can, so always take it one step at a time ;)

I was fortuante enough toget onto some good smoke not to far back, called white widow, a mate of mine who gave it o me was going on about how good it was, and the fact the seeds were from amsterdam and it was the 14th clone of this perticular clone, now i have been smoking for 7 years, and heavy fo say atleast the last 5 of those years, and i am yet to smoke anything that beats this white widow, it was the crazyest stuff ive ever been lucky enough to get my hand on, and at a good price mind u. The signifcant aspect of this stuff was the way it never made u tired, it sent me almost crazy, like energetic and euphoric, made me dance around the room, and want to have fun, off either a couple of tokes on a splif or 2 cones, and i didnt really want anymore after that for atleast 4 or so hours, there is very good quality weed around, if ur fourtunate enough to get ur hands on it, think urself lucky and ponder how they do it in holland, cant fucken wait to toke my way around europe.
ONLY USERS LOOSE DRUGS

show_image.php3

I grew some weed a few years back and close to the right time to pull I pulled off some buds and left them for a while to dry out. When I thought they were dry enough I shoved them into an air tight zip-lock bag and let them be for a few days.
What I didn't realise is they were nowhere near dry enough and when I opened the zip-lock bag again the weirdest possible fucking smell wofted out and the weed had also gone a little "funny" looking. I smoked a few cones of it and it tripped the living shit out of me , the most psychedelic weed I have ever smoked. No visuals or anything but a full trippy mindset and thought process as well as audible distortions etc.
Maybe something like this happened with the weed that you scored , apart from the look did it smell or taste any different??

I really do doubt it was laced.
It is possible that the weed in question was laced with something. Salvia could produce those effects, provided they were short lived, say 6-10 mins long.
Lacing weed with acid is one the most stupid things anyone can ever do. It is a complete and utter waste of decent acid. LSD becomes unstable within warm to hot tempratures, as soon as the lighter flame hit the acid it would be destroyed.
It'd say weed is one of the most under rated psychdelics. Even standard weed is capable of producing extremely powerful effects on one occasion and nothing but a simple stoning on another. As to be expected when dealing with something as complex as our minds.

This is probably a really stupid idea but...
The way Chemical Shaman talked about moist weed reminded me of 'the Salem witch trials'. You see, it turns out that in the village of Salem the Rye grain was in perfect condition(moist) for the fungus ergot to grow on the head of the grain stalks. People would ingest bread made with ergot laced grain and they would trip(and have horrible physical[prickly skin, muscle cramps so bad people bent themselves into hoops] side effects-making it a 'bad' trip). Anyway the village people killed young women instead of the ergot(from which LSD is derived) laced rye fields and branded the young women as witches(In my opinion, most Witch trials occured because of this, that is, accidental ingestion of ergot.)
The weed in the bag could have grown psychoactive fugus or other things. This could account for the 'tripping' part of stuff.
By the way, I don't really think that is a good explination at all, I wouldn't beleive it if I were you. In fact I'm think about deleting right now...
...guess not.

Damn I missed that, my friend told me about it. I watched the next one but it wasn't related in any way.
Did anyone tape it?

I had a few drags of a joint the other week at a friends house and I was smashed off my face. I agree, it felt really strong, but different. We sat there for a while saying to each other "That's got some very weird shit in it". Went to bed and tripped out for a few hours the fell asleep. What ever it was it was gooda! :)

It was most likely the interaction of the GHB and cannibas. They will compound each others effects markedly.

Well maybe there is some other form of psychoactive fungi that grows on weed. *clutches at straws*

well years ago when i used to smoke we used to get stuff that was soaked in all sorts of dregs. It was covered in crystals and definately the main incredient was acid. I remember completely tripping (with many friends) for a whole day. Unfortunately i almost drowned....here is an example....
We toked up in the van....was pretty hammered after...next thing i remembered was sitting on the beach watching someone drowning in the surf, we were at the beach....i still to this day remembere this so clearly...anyway i was sitting on the sand watching someone drowning and shit. Then after about 3 minutes i suddenly snapped out of it and realised that i was the one drowning....! That is the single most scary/freaked out thing i can remember :(
Anyway i swam back in and on the way saved another friend who was almost drowning in about 1foot of water !?
Moral... you can definately get weed laced with anything from coke to acid....
As for your story? well dd have often told me they spray crops with fly spray :( im sure you all know that though. You will know it cause its the shit that will give you a huge hit and you will see shit and then your left with a mega head ache.
You probably had this?
Luckily i don't touch the shit anymore, i hate pot! :)
R0b.

Airwalk: you cannot smoke LSD.
No dealer would waste LSD like this, the only way you could trip off lsd laced weed would be when you are handling it, and chopping it up. And still, no dealer would waste their own money/LSD like this.
It probably wasn't laced and was just really good.

airwalk
The other possibilty is she isn't used to strong stains and got an exceptionally strong variety.
i recommend omo for your friend.... tho napi san gets the best results on whites.
Splatt
Airwalk: you cannot smoke LSD
we were all a bit toasted and looking at this bottle of liquid lsd. someone said can you smoke it?
so a ciggy is wetted, and the few mil of liquid injected down the smoke, slowly drawing the syringe out to the tip of the ciggy. it was only lightly damp and burnt slowly, and a little unevenly. now not taking into account the placebo effect we all thought we felt it. in fact a couple of friends were even "considerably effected" i personally wouldnt write home about it... but as you can see "YOU CAN SMOKE LSD"... just it might not do anything. next time i want to waste 100 bucks worth of liquid (if i ever get any again)... ill try it proper, dig up tis thread and let you now.
maybe i could also give it a go through the crack pipe...
anyway now im fully curious, so im off to erowid.
what about pcp? angel dust?
cocaine residue in the deal bag?
and finally yep white widow rox.

I can remember smoking about 10 cones of my mates mums home grown weed. After it i felt brain dead then starting hearing and seeing shit. After about an hour i couldnt move and could hear so much stuff. Weed is funny.... Ive been smokign flat out for abotu 3 years and never felt anything liek it...
I sitll love weed more then life..

It was most likely the interaction of the GHB and cannibas. They will compound each others effects markedly.
I think harraser meant a g (gram) of marijuana, not ghb!
How long did the effects last for?
Does sound like it was just strong, if she had 4 cones in a row of regular strength she should be very fucked anyway even if she is experienced, I would only have more than one at a time if it was obviously weak.