Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SYDNEY PILLS 17/1/02

HQ_ETA

Bluelighter
I would report on whats good at the moment but it seems to me that nothing is.
Somebody please tell me that I am wrong.

well atm the pink/red hearts are quite good..
the beige/brownish armani's are EXCELLENT
purple smileys..white ferrari..blue omegas ect

White Hearts are nice pills. Had a couple on NYE along with a White Butterfly. Rolled nicely.
My friends who had them all liked them as have other people ive talked to.

I had a coupl eof green armarni's on the weekend, im sorry not much info on the pill description wise coz i just didnt get a good look at it, it was small green, had a lightly (not very deep) armarni logo on it. However the biccie itself was very well pressed, nice and tight, with bevveled sides, not domed.
I give these pills a 6, for anyone who drops regulary u'll need 2+ minimum as these are incredibly clean but damn weak.
I had 2 dropped at 2:30 and came down at 8 so not the longest lasters, however they are extremely enjoyable as the peak is ultra smooth and cruisy, and the comdown well it was pretty much non exsistant.
Perfect pills if you aint dropping to have a blinder, jsut a nice cruisy evening.

like i posted before ....."WHITE STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
i would without doubt give them a 10/10.....i KNOW there are more about too...

white hearts 7/10,pink hearts 7/10,orange squirels 9/10 all very nice MD pills :) .

the yellow XL's have been around for ages now but I have not seen a single report for them in Sydney. Has anyone seen any in Sydney at all????

Damn you Peakatronic! I've been trying to get squirrels for ages..........Since after Godspeed I think
Bastard :)

red eva
blue domes
blue specks
and white stars
these are all in huge demand and r all the ones ive tried are legendary babies..
dont forget to test ya pills tooo!!

I can't be bothered to enter into this in detail, but Orange Flowers....Probably about my best pill ever...and I have been dumping a little while :) ...Ridiculously strong, long lasting, basically just insane.
Largish pill (I think), round with bevelled edges and a flat surface (I think), no score (I think), clean press of a daisy (I think). hahaha sorry to be non-specific, but my memory of them is pretty unclear, I think that's right, but as usual I'm covering my bases.
These smashed me, and also smashed everyone else I know who has dropped them (mostly all very experienced). Most were rating these as best ever. They were generally being credited as topping green CU's and were a bit like a very clean Pink Omega or BB. They lasted a long time, so the obvious guess would be that they contain MDA, but I didn't feel it if it was there.
I wasn't ummm pure I guess when I had these, but I'm hopefully going to try some when I am.
Happy hunting, and I don't want to seem like I'm over rating them in my scatterdness, but these were very good....
[ 22 January 2002: Message edited by: Mr.Happ-E ]

Pink Camel.
Holy Shit!!! Comes on fast, strong and hits like a bus. Major eye/jaw movement, very loved up, amazing peak. Highly recomended. Logo of camel facing left, slightly off centre.
E: purple to dark black in 3 to 4 seconds,
E2: Deep deep purple to pitch black in around 2 seconds, some fizzing.
[ 24 January 2002: Message edited by: HQ_ETA ]
[ 30 January 2002: Message edited by: HQ_ETA ]

mr happ-e,
me and my friends also LOVED the orange flowers! :) Very clean, very strong pill with very nice press of a simple flower (could be a daisy i guess). They aren't overly large, not as thick as some. Definitely MDMA, not MDA (effects of MDA last up to 10 hours, these lasted for about 4, plus didn't feel at all like MDA). Moral of story is these little bikkies will probly be in my top 10 for this year! :) 9/10
[ 25 January 2002: Message edited by: **AJ** ]

green armani's... well everyone lese got a good one... me and a couple a mates musta got the only bunk batch in sydney... dumped at 6... nuthing at 8... 9... or even 10... just made us zombies..., thank god for the luck of sum ppl and finding 007's on the night...

Things are definitely looking up- during the "drought" there were still some good pills but now there are some VERY good pills. Beige stars, pink playboys, pink hearts, red evas,orange flowers & blue donald ducks just to name a few. Should have a report for hearts after weekend. YUM! Heard/seen some stuff on possible pink omegas and red HQs too woohoo!!

Beige Stars
Raised star on the press
Had these at big day out and vibes. very smooth and clean for me. enjoyed them thoroughly. couple hour peak. even able to sleep when i wanted to and get back into the grind of work this week. Very nice and clean pill 8/10

White hearts, raised heart, very crumbly bickie, pretty shoddy looking press.
E: Purple to black in around 5 or more secs,
E2: Purple/Red to Black much faster, around 2 to 3 seconds.
Nice peak, around 2 hours, come on relatively strong, but really floaty after start. Some eye movement, roll backs etc, some jaw clench. Pretty nice bickie.
[ 30 January 2002: Message edited by: HQ_ETA ]