Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

speedy pills

eckhead

Bluelighter
my g/f has not had mdxx b4 i was wondering if anyone knows of any speedy pills around because i would rather give her a speedy pill 4 her 1st pill

she wont take powders i`ve only just talked her into taking a pill
mdxx might be too overpowering

Well to elaborate on what I meant...
A speedy pill is most often speed in a pill. There's no such thing as "speedy MDMA", it's all set and setting. So if you want to give her a pill then that's all well and good - but you might as well give her MDMA and expect it to put her on her arse rather than give her something that's not really what the exerience is supposed to be like. And since it's all about set and setting, it most likely won't be too overpowering if the set and setting is right. :)

just give her a half of a nice clean mdma pill...
like Pleonastic said, if its speed, just get speed, if she doesn't want lines, then tell her to put it in her drink..

the danger with "speed" pills is that it is very common for local manufacturers to put other substances in the pill as well as the speed. the most common adulterant is ketamine. probably about 50% of "speed" pills that we test also test positive for ketamine. i think you'd much rather her first experience of a pill was not one that would put her into a k-hole. and sometimes things fat trippier than k have been known to end up in "speed" pills.
remember that powdered speed can also be taken orally, either in a capsule, or dissolved in a drink.
taking it this way would be preferable to taking the gamble as to what is in a pill. you also have a much better control over the dosage.
another idea might for you to road test the pills first, maybe the weekend before. that way you will have a good indication of what she would be in for, and you can prepare her for it (this is assuming that you have taken pills before, and i canonly assume from your post that you have).

If you want speedy take speed (mmmm...speed is good)
Please don't support the practise of manufacturing dodgy pills by buying them!
It should be drilled into your head that if ur getting MDMA then its not the pill "Brand" or whatever that determines the experience but your frame of mind and surroundings.

eckhead... think of it this way - even if you do manage to find her a nice 'clean' speedbomb, you have no way of telling exactly how much speed shes getting. Ive had speedbombs which have resulted in 30 hours of pupil dilation, and theres *no way* that I'd try feeding that to a new female user (or male for that matter).
The best *theoretical* way to do it would be to find some clean whip, test it first to determine strength, then work out a perfect amount for her to drink.
Just dont give her too much... a good *theoretical* way would be to give her a small amount first, then gradually bump throughout the night to a comfortable level. You dont want her to be freaking out that her heart is blowing up.
:)

'she wont take powders i`ve only just talked her into taking a pill'
Wow...I wouldn't let myself be forced into anything unless I really wanted to myself.

definately don't give her a bodgy ass speed pill....who knows whats in it??!
And she will probably not want another one after a speed pill cause they are simply not as fun as a 1/2 mdma pill. :) you know that!
take care,
Rob.