Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

anyone not smoke pot

sydkiwi

Bluelighter
does anyone manage a weekend rolling without pot and alcohol? seems to me cones, cigeretts and alcohol along with e are the norm and im strage cos i dont smoke anything.

er, pot I understand goes w/ rolling but pot + Alcohol + Pill, hmph! *hands on hips* when I drop its all about the pill - thats why I do it to experience the pill!
I don't smoke pot just because it fucks with me, and I've been turned off alcohol since other drugs came into my life. It's all about personal choice tho so whateva floats yer boat.

binx i know wot u mean, but i seem to be like one of the few people i know that doesnt go home at the end of the nite and smokes a cone, like i said i dont smoke anything at all.

Well pretty much I've never smoked or tried anything containing THC .. so there goes that theory ;-)

Smoking and drinking seems to kill the pill for me.. Specially smoking.. SO no.. I usually dont, and most people i know dont smoke either.
Bunny says the same from behind my back
Chem

I smoke cigarettes and i like to have a drink or two on scatterdays, it's nice to go home, get a glass of wine and sketch in the sun. Occasionally I'll have one drink while rolling. I don't smoke pot anymore and haven't touched it for three years... well except that little incident with the cookies :D

Hey
I used to be an occasional dope smoker, but have gone cold turkey in the last two months.
Best thing I've done in a while, has made me realise just how shit dope is.
Turns chatty people into a paranoid state of silence which some mates and I have dubbed "Bong Head Syndrome".
I just think its evil, but thats my opinion.

I'll often enough have a cone or a doob after the roll, like when I get home or something.

Originally posted by krillsta:
Turns chatty people into a paranoid state of silence which some mates and I have dubbed "Bong Head Syndrome".
Oh hell no. I have seriously never experienced or seen a paranoid state of silence in myself or anyone else, ever. I've seen the exact opposite, though.

Don't smoke at all, not many of my friends smoke pot either usually or while chopped/scattered... A few do, but most don't

u no how many people i no who go home after a big night out and think nothing of chopping up a cone?? come to think of it alot of them have one everyday..sometimes if it wasnt for e, id be the straightest person they no, cos i dont use anything else really..

I used to always smoke pot when rolling. I used to love it, but recently for some reason it has just been making me far too scattered so I stopped. I might have the occational cone, but never when rolling. I do however like to have 1 beer when out, as I have found that helps.
--
MDMA-4-ALL (But no THC for me)

We always go out to the car and have a spliff when we are coming off a pill. It seems to bring it back on, For me anyway.
[ 12 January 2002: Message edited by: jaymi ]

I reckon weed is essential for comedown but I think i'd be better not smoking anything at all. I never smoke cigarettes or put tobacco in a mix though BLEH!
If im in a club on a pill and they serve alcohol it's pretty much inevitable that I buy a drink even though I try hard not to.

I used to enjoy ducking out for a spliff during the night, and then have quite a few more in the morning (whilst still pilling)... now I'm preferring to cut back throughout the night (like not smoke at all) and wait until quite late in the morning. I just get too paraod, which isn't good when you're in a new environment :)
So yeah.. I much prefer not smoking during the event but as soon as it starts the morning after, it seems as though I can't get enough! (and I usually smoke til I drop ;) )