• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ice and Eztest ???

if by ice you mean methamphetamine crystal then yes it will, quite violently give a reaction to orange/brown (it will fizz and boil and give off gas). If you mean 4-methylamoerix(sp?) then I'm not sure

No,4-methylaminorex wont work on an EZ tester.I asked this question somewhere else on bluelight and it was explained why it wont work,but i cant remember :)

But surely real "ICE" as compared to "Meth Ice" would have a different sort of reaction? If its not going to test orange/brown indicating high amphetamine content, surely someone out theres tested it before and had some reaction?

I'm not sure what you are asking fry-d. akshEn74 just said he asked the question before, and the answer came up 'no' with an explaination of why not.
A different sort of reaction like no reaction? or a different colour? Or are you confusing 'Ice', 'Meth Ice', '4-methylaminorex' (two of them are different, with 1 of them being used interchageably to mean one of the other)
b != a, b != c, a = b, a = c

I'm not sure of the math term for 'may equal' its just that people using the term 'ice' MAY be referring to crystal methamphetamine, or MAY be referring to 4-methylaminorex which are two different chems.
hmm I remember that == is the term for I think absolute equality. Its been a long time since high school for me.

Ok to clarify what I was trying to ask, has anybody actually tried to test something they are fairly certain to be ice?
Now when I say Ice I'm refering to 4-MAR not crystal meth. I was browsing through some old posts and I noticed primus tested something that gave the textbooks effects of ice and it bubbled and had no colour change.
I'm just trying to figure out if theres any way I can tell if I have ice or not, but not judging soley on the chemicals effects on me.

I've said before that i doubt 4-MAR will go orange/brown.
I cannot be sure of this though; i simply base my guess on comparing the structures of various substances.
EZ results for PMA are clear and ephedrine is yellow. Both these substances closely resemble the amphetamine base molecule.
The chemical structure of 4-MAR is nothing like an amphetamine; so as PMA and ephedrine do not go orange, i doubt 4-MAR will.
I remember Primus's test too; i think if u get something sold as ice which does not change colour on EZ and has stimulant effects its gotta be 4-MAR.
As for the Supreme reaction this is a tough one as 4-MAR has TWO AMINE groups!
One is primary and the other is secondary; so i guess the prescence of the secondary amine MAY (thats may) give a positive reaction to the 2nd test.

i have tested ice b4 and got no reaction. (clear)
at the same time i tested the diesels and adidas
which both went clear. these were both speedy
pills which i put down to contain ice. my tester may have been fucked though and that is why i got
no reacion??? i dont know. i replaced that tester
months ago and havnt had a reaction like that since.

i think if u get something sold as ice which does not change colour on EZ and has stimulant effects its gotta be 4-MAR.
that logic's a bit sloppy, it could be one of a few other thngs, but you're probably right. so much of this is guesswork, i wish we could find some text on it.
As for the Supreme reaction this is a tough one as 4-MAR has TWO AMINE groups!
One is primary and the other is secondary; so i guess the prescence of the secondary amine MAY (thats may) give a positive reaction to the 2nd test.
verrry interesting. i wonder how it would test with Robadope (primary amines) and Simon's (secondary amines)? would a definitive test for ice be Marquis=clear, Simon's=blue, Robadope=Pink.
my tester may have been fucked though and that is why i got no reacion???
i think that's the most likely case. weaker speed pills often dont react with an old tester, and i think ice would be uncommon in pills.

Your completely right to pull me up on that JB, that was bad.
Please change the word gotta to "probably".
And when i said "sold as ice" i meant u were given something which resembled large chunky crystals which are anything from clear to opaque.
Clearly if u are looking at a crystalline powder CALLED ice by the DD it could be anything.
But to my knowledge only 4-MAR and meth are made into a form which fits my definition of ice; hence no orange result is likely to be MAR. (or some mystery new designer drug i guess :)
Also when talking about the testers i was only referring to EZ original. I dont like E2 for testing meth, find it doesnt work to well.
JB: those r indeed the colour changes i would suspect for 4-MAR.
[ 31 December 2001: Message edited by: Biscuit ]