Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - Christmas Specials

junga

Bluelighter
Any1 Got Info on The Pink HQ'S
Picked Up Some and a friends reckon they dont change colour on the tester...any1 got any 1 hand experience with these pills
[ 24 December 2001: Message edited by: junga ]

[Edit: Potentially fatal advice removed. BigTrancer]
[ 26 December 2001: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

Beware of pills that test clear. Any number of adulterants could be present in a pill that gives no colour change with addition of marquis reagent. If the test result is not purple/black - throw the pill in the toilet.
BigTrancer :)

Well Dropped One, AND i tell u this....dont mix it with alchohol....u wont be happy

Think yourself lucky that nothing worse happened. I can't believe someone would intentionally take a pill that tested clear.

are you sure about those pink HQ's? i've been hearing otherwise. Also white dexters (with a picture of dexter from dexter's lab) are around and the word on them is good. I haven't seen or tested these...so make sure you test first :)

There are some blue domes around (I think it's a new batch), apparently as good as the ones that were circulating our shores about a month ago. Nice, strong MDMA feelings, but short lived. One pill is enough.

A VERY reliable friend has been munching the blue domes for a couple of weeks and believes that the Pink HQ's are stronger. No exact details on the effects - just that they aren't as *put you on your ass and grin* sorta thing as the blue domes... he reckoned the HQ's made him more active and up for having a hard night out. Saw some pictures of him while he was on it and he looked like he was having a ball.
No EZ test for these ...

A VERY reliable friend has been munching the blue domes for a couple of weeks and believes that the Pink HQ's are stronger and produce a more desirable effect. No exact details on the effects - just that they aren't as *put you on your ass and grin* sorta thing as the blue domes... he reckoned the HQ's made him more active and up for having a hard night out. Saw some pictures of him while he was on it and he looked like he was having a ball.
No EZ test for these ...

afew tests...
red/pink HD (hella dodgey's) (NOT HQ's) - red with white specs.. shitty logo that looks like " () " with something written inside.. tested CLEAR with some bubbling on anold e2 tester..
blue BJ - i think these were around earlier this year.. blue pill 'bj' on one side.. dont remember if they had a score.. tested
CLEAR with more bubbling on an old e2 tester...
white dexters/harry potters (also heard them called 'jetsons' butmaybenot the same pill. ? )white with a picture of a guy with glasses on one side.. tested BLACK in about 4 seconds on an old e2 tester..
thats it for now..
[ 30 December 2001: Message edited by: [awake] ]

hey people
has anyone heard of blue "Oi's"? just heard they are around but have yet to hear anything about them. any news would be greatly appriciated!

pink HD's (not HQ's) do sound dodgy, didn't come up purple but it was an old tester (mind you the mitsis did test purple) don't know of any taking HD's for a test drive yet though
yellow batman: heard they're around, no info yet.

Pink HQS/HD = Average to dodgey pill, suspected K content
White Dexters = Great Pill
Blue Domes = Great Pill
New Batch White Mitsu's = Conflicting reports, the ones i had were good i thought , any other reports?
Green/Yellow bats = Any Reports?
Orange/Purple Fish = Pretty Dodgy, Speed bombs i think
Any Other Ones Going Round

friends of mine have had HQ's - they have contrary reports to those of yours junga!
Not dodgy these pills.

I think there is HQs and HDs. The latter r definitely shit, the former may well be like the ones from before.
Imperator: the tester will theoretically show the purple reaction for MDXX no matter how old it is because the chemical causing that reaction is not the one "going off".
Its the other reactions, like that for speed, 2CB, ketamine (E2) which might not work for an old (brown) tester.

Originally posted by Addicted to Bass:
Well err I guess the drought continue's anyone seen anything decent recently
Except for Blue Domes? There are heaps of these around... Well I wouldn't be sure... But almost everyone on NYE was taking these fantastic pills!
-Laz

Ooooo the blue domes were swwweeeeet.... Extremely lovey and fun. Clean pill and clean come down!
[ 08 January 2002: Message edited by: sKeTcHa ]