Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pills and hallucinations

MrQuiteAct

Bluelighter
Has anyone had hallucinations while on pills? Ive had a couple on really strong pills.
First time it happened was at a club in Sydney, just had two white pokemon and about 1 hour later, i could not walk up the stairs, they were all moving up and down.
Another visual i have quite alot is when i move my arms or hands a multi-coloured trail is left behind.
Has anyone had experience like these?

Hallucinations can definitely happen from a strong dose of MDMA.
I also found the white pokemon pills from January 2001 in Melbourne to be quite visual, however I resist pointing the finger at the notoriously longer lasting and more visual MDA because I also found these pills to be rather short-lasting compared to MDA, and they had more lovey and empathic effects similar to MDMA.
But any decent MDxx pill will give you visuals if you eat enough (too many?) of them. Unfortunately if it's MDMA visuals that you're after, by the time these kick in, usually you're suffering from insane levels of nystagmus and bruxia/trisma which makes it a little difficult to relax and enjoy the visuals.
BigTrancer :)

Hrm, I keep trying to tell people that I saw protesters chained around the water points and the Sublime Arena @ GCSSS Syd... and I'd had MDMA/MDA, no other hallucinogens...
Still waiting to see if I'm not crazy :)

I find MDA is the most moving hallucinagen...
When u roll, some of the MDMA is changed to MDA in ya gut... this is a commmon cause of visuals on pills... I find this becomes more apparent with a second drop... I always get visuals off pills which are "pure" MDMA if i double drop
[ 23 December 2001: Message edited by: Scrambled_On_Eggs ]

Oh, yes.
Everytime I have a whole, I can be guaranteed lovely 'animation' type visuals. They're a little like cartoon characters, but of my own creation.
I also have quite a bit of control and especially love creating winding vortexes!

ahh, i have recently discovered the joys of hallucinating of pills...at GCSSS after two pretty strong pills I got some pretty cool visuals...If was talking or looking at someone i could only focus on them, the rest of the world was a mass of colour and movement....my cigarette looked fucking amazing with the cherry looking like it was expanding and retracting...fucking awesome... i also went a bit blind on the way home, unable to focus on anything!
I have also felt some wacky things on a pill..one night I had a pretty crazy pill with a bit of k in it..i was sitting outside when it was cold and when i came in my face went all tingly, and got more and more intense until it fely like i had needles stabbing into my skin....very crazy...
and of course a fair bit of pot always causes some trippiness!

I have hallucinated on pills many a time, in fact many more than I have when taking trips. Very very deatiled visions as well, I was once watching a spider crawl around my ceiling for approx 45 minutes, describing it in detail to my g/f, it wandered around, I could even see the hairs on its legs bristling in the wind. Ive seen Victoria Park swimming pool packed with atleast 100 people swimming laps at 4:00 in the morning, one hallucination almost like animated cartoons, but with stick figures instead of people, one was riding a mammoth, one was on a turtle diving into water, there was a frog, all where flowing like a movie on my ceiling (the cause, several paint 'marks' on the ceiling that joined together after a while looking at it), Ive had little men run at me, like those jawa's in Star Wars, with bright yellow eyes and holding unbrellas, they ran through the car at me, quite freaky, though always in the back of my head remember that it isnt actually happening, even though you can still fool your mind sometimes.
I have thought about hallucinations at times, trying to describe it. For me hallucinating is like reverse vison. In normal vision our eyes see things, the picture is transfered to the brain where it analyses the image and tells us what it is. To me hallucinating is my mind thinking of something, or a particular image, and then my mind making my eyes see the picture, as if it was really there. I can think about something and make it appear in front of me if I am in the hallcintaing mood.
Another big cause of hallucinations for myself is sleep deprivation, it makes me hallucinate more than any drugs, though usually my lack of sleep is brought on with the help of drugs. I was hallucinating non stop, even in the daylight (noramlly I hallucinate only in the dark or house lights, but not daylight) after a 5 day goey bender, all with no sleep.
I suppose hallucinations can be dangerous in different circumstances, I know id hate to be alone somewhere i didnt know, in the middle of the night seeing visons, but then again id never put myself or get into a situation like that on drugs.
Have responsible fun and enjoy the free movies in your head :)

Originally posted by Scrambled_On_Eggs:
When u roll, some of the MDMA is changed to MDA in ya gut... this is a commmon cause of visuals on pills
I haven't heard of this before, does anyone have any references on MDMA being converted to MDA??
And yes, I love the visuals I get off strong MDMA. Strange stuff. Tables appearing in the middle of the dance floor, clothed people suddenly being naked etc...
[ 24 December 2001: Message edited by: gregington ]

dpp
Bluelighter
posted 27 December 2001 01:38 (ip)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Binx and peakingjester: MDMA IS supposed to give you "visuals" with high doses. Well, idk about MDMA directly, but it is said about 10% of MDMA is metabolized into MDA in your body, so that could be where it is from, we don't really know. My point is: pure MDMA can and does cause hallucinations.
Sorry i took so long...
:)

I'm hesitant to try MDA, bit worried about the whole hallucination aspect.
Have you guys had good experiences with it on the whole ? have yound found you have hallucinations everytime with MDA or just on certain occassions ?.
Any other ideas/experiences would also be greatly appreciated.

MDA is generally longer lasting than MDMA, on a dose for dose basis. It's also reputed to be more rushy, more visual, less lovey and perhaps even a little less euphoric than MDMA. Where MDMA usually last in the order of 3-4 hours, MDA can last up to 8-10 hours at normal dose levels.
BigTrancer :)

I only have visuals when I have two or more strong pills in a night. (not very often). But i really enjoy them. Never had a bad experiance yet.

MDA is fun. A little more overwhelming and messy than MDMA- the visuals are nothing to be afraid of- I usually get swirls, ripples, patterns, etc. MDA and in my mind can be just as an enjoyable drug as MDMA...

Cool, thanks alot guys.
Now just need my ferraris and all will be sweet :p
Happy New Years.

A friend of mine used to go out raving heaps more around '93-'97 and said he had a good mate who made pure MDA in his house.
He used to be able to get all different doses of the stuff, Eg 'oh heres a 100mg hit its good for 8 hours of fun' or 'heres a 40mg hit its good for house parties' blah blah.
He said the stuff was great cause you knew exactly what was in it. No caffeine, no K, no meth.
Just out of interest has anyone taken a look how many pills have caffeine in them on www.dancesafe.org/labtesting laterly? I know with me if i have even a mild cup of coffee laterly i get really sweaty and anxious, so these pills aren't good for me :(
Anyway, he said it was perfect having a half dose of MDA with a full dose of mdma....The two are just perfect together....
Apparently if you take the mdma, wait for the very first feelings that its coming on then take the mda its great. I usually know when im coming on because if im chatting, i start hearing everyone speaking in the whole room and feel like i have superman hearing :D
Anyway my point was that if you can get you hands on MDA pills try taking half with a full dose of MDMA. You will get the euphoric feelings of MDMA with the visuals/longlasting effects of MDA.
The only problem of course is how the heck do you tell you have mda these days..? i guess you just have to know someone who makes it, apparently its made a fair bit in australia cause its much easier to synth, or have a decent tester and be lucky.
The white and green sparkles/stars/astrix's going around were good mda. Also yellow aeroplanes, white Picachu's, blue crowns where too.
Check out http://www.dancesafe.org/labtesting There are quite a few pure MDA pills on there in the most recent postings, lets hope some of them make it here.
Take care!
Rob.