Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Best Pills of 2001

E^lEctric

Bluelighter
Ok pill monsters, what were YOUR top 10 pills you consumed this year and a reason for the BEST one. Obviously different states would of had access to different pills so state where you are. Here's my list;
1. Red Honda
2. Blue/Green Fish
3. Green ?
4. Yellow Melody
5. A1
6. Orange Alpha
7. Blue Lightning Bolt
8. Yellow TP
9. Orange Ying Yang
10. Yellow XL
The Honda in my opinion is the closest thing I have had to a Yonnex or Green CU..... last year's benchmarks. Everything u want in a pill, stong, euphoric, clean, lasted a good 4 hours and could do anything you wanted to on em. Comedown was good too provided u didn't have to many of the suckers. Oh and I have a couple saved for NYE.... YAY 4 planning :) The Fish and ? were only just behind, but these 3 in a league of there own this year in my opinion! The weirdest pill of the year easily go to the TP's, if you had em you'd know what i mean.
Oh and iam in Melbourne.
[ 21 December 2001: Message edited by: E^lEctric ]

1. Green Mitsibishi (New Years Day)
2. Blue/Green Fish
3. Red Honda
4. Green ?
5. Pink Kangaroo
6. Pink Spade
7. Pink Heart
8. Blue Melody
9. White A1
10. Blue Diamond
Also had a some brown MD powder which I personally loved !!!!
Drug of the year
K

I dont think ive had 10 different pills! I only started taking actual MDMA this year lol so Im a junior really. I will list 5.
1) BB (september)- peak hits like a Tyson right hook
2) Green ?
3) Blue Fish
4) Pink Heart
5) white A1
Havent had anything anywhere near as good as BBs yet but again I am fairly inexperienced. Have a munching x-mas and a trashy new year :)
Drug of the Year- MDMA Im sorry but NOTHING compares :)

ok heres a brisbane run down :-
1.red triangles,the thin flat fairly large diameter ones,most intense pil ever
2.mostly all the double stacked red HQ's,mmmm hq's
3.a white triangle sourced from byron,round(huge doof pil) with a triangle not the triangular shaped ones,two words WHACK,woo
4.green batmans,clenlyness
5.cant really say this objectively but blue lightnings seemed good i did dump a white playboy an hour before and got fed up of waiting so i had a lightning and was well fucked,either way a good combo,and clean to.
6.spades were well liked though i dont think theyre of the caliber of the others mentioned so far
7.armarnis,the white ones are good but the new biege ones are even better though they dont have the same cokeyness
8.im loving these blue barrels just like everyone else....
thats all i can think of right now... ill edit if any come to mind.
....how could i forget omegas, i actually didnt have a red one but it seems the white ones(which i had one of)may have even been stronger..either way it certainly had one over me,completely smacked out but also pretty dirty(suspect a few extra "special" ingredients,maybe even some MBDB).btw how are the new ones,they havent seemed to have made the trek north.
[ 21 December 2001: Message edited by: tHeRiDdLeR ]

Blue and Green caps around the middle of this year. Unbelievable.
Oh man I miss them so much :(

1. Green butterfly
2. Yonnex
3. Yellow TP
4. Green ?
5. The old green MTVs!!
6. Pink camel
7. Blue bi-sexuals (heart shaped)
8. Orange ?
9. Orange JA
10. White buddah
Now that... is THE list! You can't argue it!
*remembers the days of the green CUs and Pink Champagnes!!!*

[*]Red Honda[*]Red Lightning Bolt (equal to the Hondas IMO)[*]Blue Fish[*]Green ?[*]A1 (would have been higher up 'cept they didn't last long enough)[*]Blue Alpha (So clean :) )[*]Blue Heart[*]Blue Melody[*]Green Batman[*]Green Smilie
[/list=a]Didn't get to try the Yellow Melodies, Yonnex's, or Pink Hearts, otherwise from what i've heard they'd prolly be somewhere in my list... The BBs didn't make it 'cos they were a little too messy for my liking, same with the HQs
Anyone who knows me knows how much I love the Hondas... Them and the Red Lightning Bolts were the only pills to bring back that initial overwhelming "I can't believe how good this feels!" feeling...
[ 22 December 2001: Message edited by: Tarsarlan ]

I think i'll just do 5 also: for Perth;
1. Pink Dome (maybe a little messy, but for a tolerant user these were the goods and didnt have u reaching for another)
2. Orange ?
3. MTV
4. Red lightning bolt
5. Green ? (originals around April)

Cairns needs a rep...
Must say i didnt sample all the gooduns... But heres my list...
In no particular order...
Blue/green BB, Orange/Red HQ, Pink Omega, Yellow Daisys (same press as green batmans) Blue barrels (im lovin em!), MDMA caps (at the same time as BBs), Green MTV, Pink hearts (or so im told!).
Sum there...
[ 22 December 2001: Message edited by: Scrambled_On_Eggs ]

william you wonderful person...
from memory really quickly
1. Purple ?
2. Pink Spade
3. Green ?
4. Green Mitsibishi (New Years Day)
5. Clover
6. Green butterfly
7. uhhhh
---------------
Oh great, now I'm upside down...

Well, personally anything from the orange Ying Yangs/pink channel family, and the Red Honda/Blue lightning family kicked arse. Other nices ones were TP's (E^lectirc, u must have had the MDA one because I and I think the one I had was one of the stongest rushy MDMA pills I have ever had.) Blue Hearts were also very nice. I duno, I think it's been a really good year!

I wouldn't have had ten different pills this year, but my favs would have to be white Pokemon by far, then blue Motorola, followed closely by the orange Chanel.

1st - white om
2nd - blue smiley
3rd - white pokemon
4th - white ?
5th - clear mdma cap (brown powder)
6th - yellow euro dollar
7th - orange ?
8th - white ying yang
9th - yellow bunnie
10th - speckled kellogs

1. Pink or Orange Chanel's (ooh so gooey...)
2. Green Yonnex (strong as fuck!)
3. Orange or Green ?'s (the first batch in march)
4. Pink Heart
5. Blue Lightning Bolt
6. Green Clovers
7. Green Fish
8. Blue Barrels
9. Aqua MTVs
10. Pink Pages (no one believes me about these!)
I wish the Heart/Bolt press would come back damnit!
[ 11 January 2002: Message edited by: ful_sik_trippa ]

this is going to be difficult... i had so many great pills this year... well i will try...
1: Pink Bisexual. this was the pill of the year for me... they rocked my world
2: Blue Alphas (march) these were one of the first real mdma pills that i have had after green CU's last year.
3: Orange ?'s (March/April) also fucking good
4: Green ?'s
5: Blue Ying Yangs
6: Orange JA's
7: Pink Chanels
8: Orange Chanels
9: Blue Lightning Bolts
10: Red Lightning Bolts
but that's not to mention the blue or green butterflies, TP's, orange ying yangs, beige double domes pink spades or the 2 diferent batches of red hearts...
it's been one hell of a year...
edit: forgot JA's... don't know how i could have done that... heh
[ 23 December 2001: Message edited by: Chaos Butterfly ]

There is only one good pill, and it was the YONNEX (yellow), by so far the others only rate down below 50...
so at 51. the next best would be the green ? followed by red lightning bolts and blue/green fish...
A1's sucked arse IMO
Chem.

a few pills that really stood out,
1)blue fish (never been so fucked in my life)
2) BB
2)green ?
2)red HQ's
2) pink spades (double drop these babys)
2) the white bombs from around july
those are just a few that i can remeber right now, everyone is different so everyone is going to have personal fav's, there cant be one "best" pill of the year. :) omg those bluefish :) *shivers at the thought of those bluefish*
;)