Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Gold/Yellow XL's in melbourne?

justanotherguy

Bluelighter
Gold XL.
Color: Gold/Yellow
Has anyone had one of these? NYE is coming soon, blue fish where nice, are XLs better/as good?
thanks.
[ 18 December 2001: Message edited by: justanotherguy ]

Its not at all a good idea to post not only that you're looking for pills to buy, but also that you've recently bought a number of pills... I'd suggest you edit your post...

I heard that yellow XLs in Melb are pretty shit - but I haven't tried, seen, or tested. Just a rumour at this stage. I will retract if it's unfounded.
BigTrancer :)

BT I believe there are two batches which are almost identicle in height and diameter and the exact same stamp (Which makes it a bitch to visually tell them apart). Both test purple/black on a tester but one is a very low dose the other I would rate 7/10.

The XL I had during the weekend was strong and IMHO was stronger than the blue fish and the like. I felt pretty sick for a 10 minute period which is pretty rare these days.
I would most certainly save one of these for NYE.

I too had one of these over the weekend.
I found it to be quite a decent pill I'd have to agree with the above post 7-8/10 and I will be saving some of these for NYE also..
If someone has some infos about the dodgy batch that could be of benefit, I remember thinking the ones I got were pressed really nice.
Anyways Later..