Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cheese

Lucas

Bluelighter
hey, on the weekend i saw that some people have found a way to use cheese recreationally. im not completely sure how or why it works but from what i saw it involved the snorting of parmiasan(spelling?) cheese. if anyone has any more info about what this does for you or how it works id like to see it.

I wouldn't advise on taking that shit, it'll turn on you.
One guy i know railed it, and almost immediatly got all shitty with his dealer, aggressive too. Lucky it didnt last that long.

Damn you people.
Damn you ruski.
See what has happened now.
I'll go down in BLUELIGHT history as the dumb fukker who railed parmesan cheese.
*sits in the corner and laffs*
You wait RUSKI.... Just you wait........
(lighting flashes with thunder in the back ground)
BWAAA HAA HAAAAAAAAA

Oh for christs sake - as if the evolution of electronic music into CHEESE wasn't bad enough, you people want to snort cheese now?
I'm sure we get enough cheese at certain clubs in our respective hometowns without snorting it...
BigTrancer :)

I'd like to know how long it lasts for and what the exact effects are?
Is reduced fat better or not ?

It has been said before. If there was nothing left to take and all the drugs were gone, then a BL would find something somewhere that would suffice.
But cheese, seriously, I mean who throws a shoe??

MAybe it's one of those things where the harder it is the longer it lasts.
I don't know about the low fat stuff but the soya crap'll turn you into a vegetable if you smoke it.

If im going to take cheese..what should i pre-load on for the best buzz?...some good wine?...crackers?
Also whats the best way to get cheese past customs.

Apparently if you cap about 100mg of finely shaved Gouda and plug it you get a peak more intense than the best pill could possibly give...
Apparently... I wouldn't know, I don't touch the stuff, cheese is bad... Havn't you heard of people dying from clogged arteries? Do you want that to happen to you?
BTW, make sure you get Gouda imported from Holland (from the town of Gouda of course), the local stuff just doesn't cut it... Apparently...
I wonder if PhreeX has tried cheese yet... Bet he's already mainlined some... crazy mofo...
{edit: move this to social if ya want BT :) )
[ 17 December 2001: Message edited by: Tarsarlan ]

For a really big night a get a few friends around and melt it down with a little wine and garlic. after a bowkl of that shit you can bearly move. And for something completely different we do the above and candyflip with some french stick cubes.